The Majors Pro Baseball**
    Prince of Persia*
    Psychic World**
    Ristar*
    Sonic the Hedgehog 2: Sonic and Tails**
    Sonic the Hedgehog: Triple Trouble**
    X-Men*

Total 182
    Last edited by Jesse813; 06-17-2010 at 02:29 PM.

It's Mathmatics Master of Shinobi 64k's Avatar

Another World
    Alien3
    Castle of illusion
    Corporation
    Dynamite Headdy
    Ecoo 1
    Ecco 2
    Fantasia
    Flashback
    General chaos
    Golden Axe
    King of the monsters 2
    Rocket Knight Adventures
    Ristar
    Red Zone
    Stormlord
    Story of Thor
    Super Fantasy Zone
    Super Street Fighter II
    Sonic 1
    Sonic 2
    Sonic 2 blockbuster Genesis.
    Sonic 3
    The Ooze
    Toejam & Earl
    Toejam & Earl funkatron
    World Of illusion

Mega CD;

Sonic CD
    Snatcher (Burn't)
    Final Fight
    Final Fight Jap
    Slipheed
    Lethal Enforcers 1
    Lethal Enforcers 2
    Lunar 1
    Lunar 2
    Mickey Mania
    Night Trap
    Road Avenger
    Hook

i have some more, but I forget whilst at work.

I first got a Sega Genesis back in 1991 and then I got a Sega CD the Christmas it was released(my parents and grandparents went in together on in for me). I only ever owned a few games for each system.

In February, I dug through the storage unit, found my prize Genny and CD unit, duster her off and hooked her up. I then decided I wanted to start a Sega Genesis/Mega Drive collection.

I've been a member of this site for a couple of months now and wanted to take the time to share some of my collection. Please take a minute to look through my pictures. This is what I have amassed since the beginning of February... http://s809.photobucket.com/albums/z...%20Collection/ and let me know what you think.
    Please check my signature for an almost complete list of my Genny collection.
    My Collection
    Pics of My Collection
    My Feedback Thread #1
    My Feedback Thread #2

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Venture View Post
    A summary of every conversation 17daysolderthannes has with other forum members:

"Hold on a second, I need to put my foot in my mouth."

Quote Originally Posted by j_factor View Post
    The Sega Saturn was God's gift to humanity. This is inarguable fact!
    Quote Originally Posted by llj View Post
    Count me as someone who never liked the Turbo/Hyper Fighting iterations of Street Fighter 2. The speed ups always struck me as too "Benny Hill".

Feedback Thread: http://www.sega-16.com/forum/showthr...ack&highlight=

Raging in the Streets goldenband's Avatar

Here's all my Sega stuff, which constitutes about 1/3 of my total collection. (The rest is mostly a mix of Atari 2600, Intellivision, Nintendo systems, PlayStation, and 3DO.)

Sega Genesis:

CIB games:
    Action 52*, Addams Family, Adventures of Mighty Max, Aero the Acrobat, Aerobiz Supersonic, After Burner 2, Air Diver, Aladdin, Alex Kidd in the Enchanted Castle, Alien 3, Alien Storm, Alisia Dragoon, Altered Beast, Andre Agassi Tennis, Animaniacs, Aquatic Games Starring James Pond and the Aquabats, Ariel: The Little Mermaid, Asterix and the Great Rescue, Atomic Robo-Kid, ATP Tour Championship Tennis, Awesome Possum, B.O.B., Batman Forever, Batman Returns, Battlemaster, Battle Squadron, Battletech, Beast Wrestler, Beavis & Butthead, Beggar Prince, Beyond Oasis, Bimini Run, Blades of Vengeance, Bonkers, Bonanza Brothers, Boogerman, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Bubba 'N' Stix, Bubsy*, Buck Rogers, Budokan, Burning Force, Caesar's Palace, Cascade, Castle of Illusion, Centurion: Defender of Rome, Chakan, Chiki Chiki Boys, Chuck Rock 2, Clayfighter, Columns III, Combat Cars, Contra Hard Corps, Cool Spot, Cosmic Spacehead, Crack Down, Curse (J), Cutthroat Island, Cyber-Cop, Dangerous Seed (J), Dark Castle, Dashin' Desperadoes, David Crane's Amazing Tennis (needs clamshell), Davis Cup World Tour Tennis (PAL-E), Deadly Moves, Decap Attack, Desert Demolition Starring Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote, Desert Strike, Dino Land, Dinosaurs For Hire, DJ Boy (U), Dodgeball Dangpai (J), Doom Troopers, Double Dragon V: The Shadow Falls, Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine, Dragon Ball Z (J), Dune: The Battle for Arrakis, Dynamite Headdy, Earthworm Jim, Ecco the Dolphin, Ecco 2: The Tides of Time, ESWAT, Eternal Champions, Evander Holyfield's Real Deal Boxing, Exile, F-22 Interceptor, Faery Tale Adventure, Fantasia, Fantastic Dizzy, Fatal Labyrinth, F-117 Night Storm, Fatal Rewind, FIFA Soccer, Final Zone, Fire Shark, Flicky, Forgotten Worlds, Gaiares, Gain Ground, Galahad†, Galaxy Force II, Garfield: Caught in the Act, Gauntlet IV, Gemfire, General Chaos, Genesis 6-Pak, Genghis Khan 2: Clan of the Grey Wolf, Ghouls 'n' Ghosts, G-LOC: Air Battle, Gods, Golden Axe 2, Goofy's Hysterical History Tour, Granada, Greendog: The Beached Surfer Dude, Gunstar Heroes, HardBall, HardBall III, HardBall '94, Heavy Nova, Herzog Zwei, Hit the Ice, Home Alone, Home Alone 2: Lost in New York, The Humans, IMG International Tour Tennis, The Incredible Hulk, Ishido, Jack Nicklaus' Power Challenge Golf, James Bond 007: The Duel, James Pond, James Pond 3, Jennifer Capriati Tennis, Jeopardy!, Jewel Master, Judge Dredd, Junction, Jungle Book, Jungle Strike, Jurassic Park, Jurassic Park: The Lost World, Justice League Task Force, Kid Chameleon, King Salmon, Kings Bounty, La Russa Baseball '95, Landstalker, Last Battle, Legend of Wukong, Lemmings 2: The Tribes, LHX Attack Chopper, Liberty or Death, Light Crusader, Lightening Force, Lion King, The Lost Vikings, Lotus II: RECS, Magic Girl, Marble Madness (EA), Marble Madness (Tengen) (J), Marko, Marvel Land, Master of Monsters, Mega Turrican, MERCs, Mick & Mack as the Global Gladiators, Mickey Mania, MiG-29 Fighter Pilot, Might & Magic: Gates To Another World, MLBPA Baseball, Monopoly, Mortal Kombat, Mortal Kombat II, Mortal Kombat 3, Ms. Pac-Man, Mystic Defender, Newman/Haas IndyCar featuring Nigel Mansell, Nigel Mansell's World Championship Racing, Nobunaga's Ambition, No Escape, Normy's Beach Babe-O-Rama, Onslaught, Operation Europe: Path to Victory 1939-45, Pac-Attack, Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures, The Pagemaster, Paperboy, Pete Sampras Tennis, Phantasy Star II (no hint book but has map), Phantasy Star III, Phantom 2040, Phelios, Pier Solar, Pinocchio, Pink Goes to Hollywood, Pirates! Gold, The Pirates of Dark Water, Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure, Pit Fighter, Pocahontas, Populous, Power Monger, Primal Rage, P.T.O.: Pacific Theater of Operations, Puggsy, Quackshot, Rambo III, Rampart, Ranger X, Rastan Saga II, RBI Baseball 3, RBI Baseball 4 (no clamshell), RBI Baseball '93, The Ren & Stimpy Show: Stimpy's Invention, Revenge of Shinobi, Risk, Risky Woods, Road Rash, Road Rash II, Road Rash 3, Robocop 3, Rocket Knight Adventures, Romance of the Three Kingdoms II, Romance of the Three Kingdoms III, Saint Sword, Sampras Tennis '96 (PAL-E), Samurai Shodown, Shadow Blasters, Shadow Dancer, Shadow of the Beast, Shadow of the Beast II, Shaq-Fu, Shining Force, Shining Force II, Shining in the Darkness, Shinobi III, Shove It!...the Warehouse Game, Side Pocket, The Simpsons: Bart vs. the Space Mutants, Socket, Soldiers of Fortune, Soleil (PAL-E), Sonic 3D Blast, Sonic Spinball, Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sorcerer's Kingdom, Space Harrier II, Sparkster, Spider-man & Venom: Maximum Carnage, Splatterhouse 3, Star Control, Starflight, Star Odyssey, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine -- Crossroads of Time, Star Trek: The Next Generation -- Echoes from the Past, Steel Talons, Street Fighter II: Special Champion Edition, Streets of Rage 2, Strider, Sub-Terrania, Summer Challenge, Sunset Riders, Super Battleship, Super Hydlide, Superman, Super Monaco GP, Super Off-Road, Super Street Fighter II, Super Thunder Blade, Super Volley Ball, Sword of Sodan, Sword of Vermilion, Sylvester and Tweety in Caged Capers, TaleSpin, Target Earth, Taz in Escape from Mars, Taz-Mania, Technoclash, T2: The Arcade Game, T2: Judgment Day, Thunder Force II, Thunder Force III, Tinhead, Tiny Toon Adventures: Acme All-Stars, Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster's Hidden Treasure, TNN Bass Tournament of Champions, Todd's Adventures in Slime World, ToeJam & Earl, ToeJam & Earl: Panic on Funkotron, Toki: Going Ape Spit, Tony La Russa Baseball, Toy Story*, Toys: Let the Toy Wars Begin, Trampoline Terror, True Lies, Truxton, Turrican*†, Twin Cobra, Tyrants: Fight Through Time, Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, Uncharted Waters: New Horizons, Urban Strike, Vectorman, Vectorman 2, Viewpoint, Virtua Racing, Wani Wani World (J), WarpSpeed*, Warrior of Rome, Warrior of Rome II, Weaponlord, Wheel of Fortune, Wings of Wor, Wimbledon Championship Tennis, Winter Challenge, Wiz 'n' Liz, Wolfchild, Wonder Boy III: Monster Lair (J), World of Illusion, World Trophy Soccer, X-Men, X-Men 2 in Clone Wars (needs tray), Young Indiana Jones, Zero Tolerance, Zombies Ate My Neighbors, Zoom, Zoop

* = repro cover insert; † = Xeroxed ex-rental manual

CIB except for missing map:
    Rings of Power

Boxed, no manual:
    Arnold Palmer Tournament Golf, Arrow Flash, Caliber .50, Championship Pro-Am, The Death and Return of Superman, DJ Boy (J), Double Dragon*, Double Dragon III: The Arcade Game, El Viento*, Generations Lost, Lemmings, Lotus Turbo Challenge, M-1 Abrams Battle Tank, Mazin Saga Mutant Fighter, Mickey's Ultimate Challenge, Osomatsu-kun: Hachamecha Gekijou (J), The Ooze*, RoadBlasters, Rolling Thunder 3, Sol-Deace, Spot Goes to Hollywood, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Hyperstone Heist, Thunder Fox

* = repro cover insert

Repros that came without a manual:
    Barbarian, Bare Knuckle III, Bill's Tomato Game, It Came from the Desert, The Itchy & Scratchy Game [loose]

Loose carts with manual:
    HardBall '95, Marsupilami, Sonic & Knuckles

Loose carts:
    Bible Adventures, Hard Drivin', Red Zone, Stormlord

Manual and sleeve/box, no game:
    Arcus Odyssey, Atomic Runner, Ballz, Bio-Hazard Battle, Captain America and the Avengers, Cliffhanger, CrossFire (with box), Ex-Mutants, Gadget Twins, Ghostbusters, The Great Circus Mystery Starring Mickey & Minnie, The Haunting Starring Polterguy (with box), Michael Jackson's Moonwalker, Mystical Fighter, Outrun 2019, Raiden Trad, RBI Baseball '94, Ristar, Robocop vs. Terminator, SeaQuest DSV, Shadowrun (with box), Speedball 2, Spider-Man/X-Men: Arcade's Revenge, Strider Returns, Task Force Harrier EX, Technocop, Two Crude Dudes, Uncharted Waters (with map), Warlock, WWF Wrestlemania: The Arcade Game

Manual only:
    688 Attack Sub, American Gladiators, Cal Ripken Jr. Baseball, Ecco Jr., ESPN Baseball Tonight, EXO Squad, Greatest Heavyweights, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Quad Challenge, Universal Soldier

Sleeve only:
    Air Buster, Bubble and Squeak, Cadash, California Games, Castlevania: Bloodlines, Cyborg Justice, Death Duel, Dick Tracy, Earnest Evans, Elemental Master, Flashback, Flintstones, Grind Stormer, Hellfire, High Seas Havoc, Joe & Mac, Jordan vs. Bird, Ka-Ge-Ki, Lawnmower Man, Mary Shelley's Frankenstein, Midnight Resistance, Out of this World, Outlander, Outrunners, Predator 2, Pro Moves Soccer, The Punisher, Rolling Thunder 2, Rolo to the Rescue (with box), Sagaia, Skeleton Krew, Slaughter Sport, Splatterhouse 2, Steel Empire, Street Smart, Super Smash TV, Valis, Valis III, Wardner, Whip Rush, Wonder Boy in Monster World, WWF Super Wrestlemania

(not listed: around 20 sports games I'm not planning to keep)

Sega CD:

CIB:
    Adventures of Batman & Robin, After Burner III, AH-3 Thunderstrike, Battlecorps, Battle Frenzy, Bouncers, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Burning Fists: Force Striker, Citizen X, Cliffhanger, Dark Wizard, Double Switch, Dracula Unleashed, Dune, Dungeon Master II, Ecco the Dolphin, Ecco 2: The Tides of Time, Eternal Champions CD, Formula One: Beyond the Limit, Ground Zero: Texas, Heimdall, Hook, Jurassic Park, Lethal Enforcers, Loadstar: The Legend of Tully Bodine, Lunar: The Silver Star, Mansion of Hidden Souls, Marko, Masked Rider, Microcosm, Midnight Raiders, Mighty Mighty Missile, NFL's Greatest: San Francisco Vs. Dallas 1978-1993, NHL '94, Power Monger, Prize Fighter, Racing Aces, RDF Global Conflict, Rise of the Dragon, Robo Aleste, Road Rash CD, Sega Classics Arcade Collection 4-in-1/Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective (doesn't have Arcade Collection manual), Sewer Shark, Sherlock Holmes Vol. 2, Shining Force CD, Silpheed, Sonic CD, Star Wars: Rebel Assault, Stellar-Fire, Surgical Strike, Third World War, Tomcat Alley, Wing Commander, Wirehead

Boxed, no manual:
    Dungeon Explorer, ESPN Baseball Tonight, Heart of the Alien, Sol-Feace

Loose disc with manual:
    Cobra Command, Jaguar XJ220, Secret of Monkey Island

Disc only:
    Batman Returns, Black Hole Assault, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Revengers of Vengeance

Manual (no game):
    Panic! (with insert), Puggsy, Space Ace

Sega 32X:

CIB:
    After Burner, Blackthorne, Brutal: Above the Claw, Corpse Killer, Cosmic Carnage, Doom, Fahrenheit, Golf Magazine Presents 36 Great Holes Starring Fred Couples, Knuckles Chaotix, Metal Head, Mortal Kombat II, Motocross Championship, NBA Jam TE, NFL Quarterback Club, Night Trap, Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure, Primal Rage, RBI Baseball '95, Shadow Squadron, Slam City Starring Scottie Pippen, Space Harrier, Star Trek Starfleet Academy, Star Wars Arcade, Supreme Warrior, T-Mek, Tempo, Toughman Contest, Virtua Fighter, Virtua Racing, WWF Raw, WWF Wrestlemania: The Arcade Game, World Series Baseball Starring Deion Sanders, Zaxxon Motherbase 2000

Boxed, no manual:
    Kolibri

Loose with manual:
    BC Racers

Sega Master System:

CIB:
    Action Fighter, After Burner, ALF†, Alien Syndrome, Altered Beast, Blade Eagle 3D, Bomber Raid, Choplifter, Cyborg Hunter, Double Dragon, F-16 Fighting Falcon, Ghostbusters, Global Defense, Great Baseball, Hang-On/Safari Hunt, Kung Fu Kid, Line of Fire, Maze Hunter 3D, Miracle Warriors, Missile Defense 3D, The Ninja, Out Run, Penguin Land, Phantasy Star, Poseidon Wars 3D, Quartet, R-Type, Rambo III, Rescue Mission, Shanghai, Space Harrier, Space Harrier 3D, Shooting Gallery, Wanted, World Grand Prix, Zaxxon 3D, Zillion

Boxed:
    Great Golf, Wonder Boy III: The Dragon's Trap, Y's: The Vanished Omens

Loose:
    Secret Command, Vigilante

Manual (no cart):
    Alex Kidd in Miracle World

Box only (no cart or manual):
    Parlour Games, Wonder Boy in Monster Land

† = Xeroxed ex-rental manual

Sega Game Gear:

CIB:
    Super Battletank

Loose carts with manuals:
    George Foreman's KO Boxing, The Lion King, The Majors: Pro Baseball, Tom & Jerry: The Movie

Loose carts:
    Bart vs. the Space Mutants, Chuck Rock, F-15 Strike Eagle, G-LOC Air Battle, Joe Montana Football, Krusty's Fun House, The Lucky Dime Caper Starring Donald Duck, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Outrun Europa, Poker Face Paul's Solitaire, Psychic World, Road Rash, Sonic Chaos, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Space Harrier, Spider-Man vs. X-Men: Arcade's Revenge, Super Columns, X-Men

Manual (no cart):
    Choplifter III

Sega Saturn:

CIB:
    Battle Monsters, Black Fire, Bug!, Clockwork Knight, Crimewave, Daytona USA Championship Edition, F1 Challenge, Fighting Vipers, Ghen War, GunGriffon, Iron Man / X-O Manowar in Heavy Metal, Jurassic Park: The Lost World, Minnesota Fats: Pool Legend, Mortal Kombat Trilogy, Need for Speed, Night Warriors: Darkstalkers' Revenge, Pebble Beach Golf Links, Resident Evil, Robotica, Romance of the Three Kingdoms IV: Wall of Fire, Shin Shinobi Den (JPN), Shining Wisdom, Solar Eclipse, Soviet Strike, Steep Slope Sliders, Street Fighter Alpha 2, Street Fighter Collection, Tomb Raider, Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, Virtua Fighter 2, Virtua Fighter Kids, Virtua Racing, Virtual On, Virtual Tennis Open

Boxed (no manual):
    Bootleg Sampler (in sleeve), Daytona USA (in sleeve), Enemy Zero, Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo

Loose disc:
    Heir of Zendor

Case & manual (no disc):
    Sega Worldwide Soccer, SimCity 2000

Manual (no disc):
    Crusader: No Remorse, The Legend of Oasis, Virtual Hydlide

Sega Dreamcast:

CIB:
    Aerowings, Alien Front Online, Armada, Atari Anniversary Edition, Blue Stinger, Centipede, Choukousenki Kikaioh (JPN version of Tech Romancer), Chu Chu Rocket, Cool Herders, Crazy Taxi, Draconus: Cult of the Wyrm, Ecco the Dolphin, Elemental Gimmick Gear, Evolution: The World of Sacred Device, Expendable, Feet of Fury, Floigan Bros., Gauntlet Legends, The Grinch, Gunlord, House of the Dead 2, Hydro Thunder, Incoming, L.O.L. (Lack of Love) (JPN), Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver, Maken X, MDK 2, MTV Sports: Skateboarding Featuring Andy McDonald, Pod Speedzone, Power Stone, Rayman 2: The Great Escape, Record of Lodoss War, Rippin' Riders, Seaman, Seventh Cross Evolution, Skies of Arcadia, Slave Zero, Spirit of Speed 1937, Sturmwind, Super Magnetic Neo, Surf Rocket Riders, Sydney 2000, Tennis 2K2, Test Drive 6, Tokyo Xtreme Racer, Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2, Toy Commander, Toy Story 2: Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue!, Vanishing Point, Virtua Fighter 3tb, Virtua Tennis, Wacky Races, Wetrix+, Worms World Party

Boxed (no manual):
    Evolution 2: Far Off Promise, Marvel vs. Capcom 2, Silver

Boxed (no insert):
    Speed Devils

Loose disc:
    Shenmue (no passport disc), Resident Evil: Code Veronica, Xtreme Sports

Manual & insert (no disc):
    Sword of the Berserk: Guts' Rage, Test Drive Le Mans

Manual (no disc):
    Giga Wing, Time Stalkers

Insert (no disc):
    Mr. Driller, Starlancer
    Last edited by goldenband; 07-10-2018 at 10:53 PM.

Nameless One

Here's mine (so far, cause I like to cherry pick):

Aladdin
    Alex Kidd In The Enchanted Castle
    Altered Beast
    Andre Agassi Tennis
    Another World
    Art Of Fighting
    ATP Tour Championship Tennis
    Batman
    Castle Of Illusion starring Mickey Mouse
    Castlevania: The New Generation
    Columns
    Comix Zone
    Desert Strike
    Donald In Maui Mallard
    Dynamite Headdy
    Ecco - The Tides Of Time
    Ecco The Dolphin
    Eternal Champions
    Fantasia
    Fatal Fury
    Fatal Fury 2
    FIFA Soccer 95
    FIFA 97
    FIFA International Soccer
    FIFA Road To World Cup 98
    Flicky
    Ghouls'N Ghosts
    Golden Axe
    Golden Axe II
    Golden Axe III
    Gunstar Heroes
    International Sensible Soccer
    International Superstar Soccer Deluxe
    James Pond - Underwater Agent
    James Pond II: Codename Robocod
    James Pond 3
    Jungle Strike
    Mickey Mania
    Mortal Kombat
    Mortal Kombat 3
    Mortal Kombat II
    NBA Jam
    NBA Live 97
    NHL 97
    Quackshot starring Donald Duck
    Ristar
    Rocket Knight Adventures
    Sampras Tennis 96
    Samurai Shodown
    Shadow Dancer - The Secret Of Shinobi
    Sonic & Knuckles
    Sonic 3
    Sonic 3D: Flickies' Island
    Sonic Spinball
    Sonic The Hedgehog
    Sonic The Hedgehog 2
    Shinobi III: Return Of The Ninja Master
    Street Fighter II: Special Champion Edition
    Streets Of Rage
    Streets Of Rage 2
    Strider
    Strider II
    Sunset Riders
    Super Hang-On
    Super Monaco GP
    Super Street Fighter II
    The Aquatic Games starring James Pond The Aquabats
    The Jungle Book
    The Lion King
    The Revenge Of Shinobi
    The Story of Thor
    Toy Story
    Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
    Ultimate Soccer
    Urban Strike
    Vectorman
    Vectorman 2
    Virtua Fighter 2
    Virtua Racing
    Wimbledon
    World Cup Italia '90
    World Cup USA 94
    World Of Illusion starring Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck

Be Attitude For Gains!

Genesis
    Action 52
    Air Buster
    Arcade Classics
    Arrow Flash
    Art Alive
    Ballz 3D
    Barkley Shut Up and Jam
    Battletoads
    Blaster Master 2
    Boxing Legends of the Ring
    Bubsy
    Castle of Illusion
    CD Backup RAM Cart
    Contra Hard Corps
    Dangerours Seed (Japanese)
    Eswat: City Under Seige
    Eternal Champions
    Evander Holyfields Boxing
    Exo Squad
    F-117 Night Storm
    F-22 Interceptor
    Formula One
    Gaiares
    Genesis 6-Pak
    Global Gladiators
    Gunstar Heroes
    Hellfire
    James Pond
    Jungle Book
    Jurassic Park
    Jurassic Park: Rampage Edition
    Lethal Enforcers
    Lost Vikings
    Marble Madness
    Mario Andretti Racing
    Mega Turrican
    Menacer 6-Game Cartridge
    Micro Machines
    Midnight Resistance
    Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
    Mortal Kombat 2
    Mortal Kombat 3
    NBA Jam: Tournament Edition
    NHL 1994
    Olympic Gold
    Paperboy
    Pele
    PGA Tour Golf
    Punisher
    Rambo 3
    RBI Baseball 1993
    Revolution X
    Road Rash
    Robocop vs. Terminator
    Sagai
    Seaquest DSV
    Sonic the Hedgehog
    Sonic the Hedgehog 2
    Sonic the Hedgehog 3
    Sonic and KnucklesTarget Earth
    Sonic Spinball
    Spiderman/Venom Seperation Anxiety
    Spiderman/X-Men: Arcades Revenge
    Star Trek: The Next Generation
    Shadow of the Beast 2
    Shaq Fu
    Street Fighter 2: Special Champion Edition
    Streets of Rage 2
    Super Fantasy Zone (European)
    Super Hydlide
    Super Thunder Blade
    Super Volleyball
    Sword of Vermillion
    Tecmo Super Bowl
    Tecmo World Cup
    Terminator
    Thunder Force 2
    TNN Bass Tournament of Champions
    TNN Outdoor Bass Tournament 1996
    Tommy Lasorda Baseball
    Tournament Golf
    Toy Story
    Triple Play Gold Edition
    Unnecessary Roughness 1995
    Urban Strike
    Vapor Trail
    Vectorman
    Vectorman 2
    Virtua Racing
    Whip Rush
    Williams Arcades Greatest Hits
    Wimbledon Championship Tennis
    Wings of Wor
    World of Illusion
    World Series Baseball 1996
    WWF Raw
    WWF Super Wrestlemania
    WWF Wrestlemania: The Arcade Game
    X-Men
    X-Men 2: Clone Wars
    Zero Tolerance
    Zero Wing (European)
    Zombies Ate My Neighbors
    32X
    36 Great Holes
    After Burner
    Doom
    Knuckles Chaotix
    Metal Head
    Mortal Kombat 2
    Shadow Squadron
    Space Harrier
    Star Trek: Starfleet Academy
    Star Wars Arcade
    Virtua Fighter
    Virtua Racing

Genesis:
    Landstalker
    6-Pak
    Sonic and Knuckles
    Game Genie
    Rocket Knight Adventures (CIB)
    Ranger X (Box and cart)
    Herzog Zwei (JP) (CIB)
    Sonic 2 (Cart and Box)
    Wonder Boy in Monster World (CIB)

Sega CD:
    Lunar 1, Disc only
    Lunar 2, Disc only

Genesis:

1. 6-Pak
    2. AAAH! Real Monsters
    3. Acme All Stars
    4. Adventures of Batman & Robin
    5. Aero the Acro-Bat
    6. Aladdin
    7. Altered Beast
    8. Animaniacs
    9. Batman Returns
    10. Battletoads/Double Dragon
    11. Bubble & Squeak
    12. Bubsy 2
    13. Chakan
    14. Chuck Rock
    15. Columns
    16. Comix Zone
    17. Contra Hard Corps
    18. Cyborg Justice
    19. David Robinson's Fast Break
    20. Death and return of Superman
    21. Dune: The battle for Arakis
    22. Dynamite Headdy
    23. Earthworm Jim 2
    24. Ecco the Dolphin
    25. Ecco: the tides of time
    26. Eternal Champions
    27. Forgotten Worlds
    28. Gargoyles
    29. General Chaos
    30. Ghouls 'N Ghosts
    31. Ghostbusters
    32. Golden Axe
    33. Golden Axe 2
    34. Gunstar Heroes
    35. Izzy's Quest for the Olympic Rings
    36. Jurassic Park
    37.Jurassic Park: Rampage Edition
    38. Kid Chameleon
    39. Lion King
    40. Maximum Carnage
    41. Mega Bomberman
    42. Mortal Kombat
    43. Mortal Kombat 2
    44. Mortal Kombat 3
    45. Mutant League Football
    46. Mystic Defender
    47. NBA Jam
    48. NBA Jam T.E
    49. NHL Hockey
    50. NHL 94
    51. Pac Man 2: The New Adventures
    52. Pagemaster
    53. Phelios
    54. Pirates Gold
    55. Phantasy Star III
    56. Punisher
    57. Revenge of Shinobi
    58. Ristar
    59. Rocket Knight Adventures
    60. Shadow Dancer: Secret of Shinobi
    61. Simpsons: Bart's Nightmare
    62. Spider-Man/X-Men: Arcade's Revenge
    63. Sonic And Knuckles
    64. Sonic Classics
    65. Sonic Spinball
    66. Sonic The Hedgehog
    67. Sonic The Hedgehog 2
    68. Sonic The Hedgehog 3
    69. Sports Talk Football Starring Joe Montana.
    70. Stimpy's Invention
    71. Street Fighter 2: Special Champion Edition
    72. Streets of Rage
    73. Streets of Rage 2
    74. Sub Terrania
    75. Super Hang On
    76. Super Smash TV
    77. Super Street Fighter 2
    78. T2: The Arcade Game
    79. Talespin
    80. Taz: Escape from Mars
    81. Taz-Mania
    82. Toejam and Earl
    83. Toy Story
    84. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Hyperstone Heist
    85. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters
    86. Valis
    87. Vectorman
    88. Vectorman 2
    89. Venom/Spiderman: Separation Anxiety
    90. Virtual Bart
    91. World of Illusion Starring Mickey and Donald
    92. WWF: Royal Rumble
    93. WWF: Wrestlemania The Arcade Game
    94. X-Men
    95. X-Men 2
    96. Game Genie

Heres mine :
    Mega Drive (CIB)
    688 Attack Sub
    AAAHH!!! Real Monsters
    Afterburner II
    Aladdin
    Alex Kidd In The Enchanted Castle
    Alien 3
    Alien Storm
    Alisia Dragoon
    Altered Beast
    Andre Agassi Tennis
    Animaniacs
    Another World
    Arcade Classics
    Arch Rivals The Arcade Game
    Ariel The Little Mermaid
    Arnold Palmer Tournament Golf
    Art Alive
    Asterix and the Great Rescue
    Atomic Runner
    Australian Rugby League
    Ayrton Senna's Super Monaco GP II
    B.O.B.
    Back to the Future Part 3
    Ball Jacks
    Ballz 3D
    Barkley Shut Up & Jam!
    Batman
    Batman Forever
    Batman Returns
    Battle Squadron
    Battletoads
    Bill Walsh College Football
    Bio Hazard Battle
    Blades of Vengeance
    Block Out
    Bloodshot (Battle Frenzy In Germany)
    Body Count
    Bonanza Bros.
    Bonkers
    Boogerman
    Bram Stoker's Dracula
    Brian Lara Cricket
    Brian Lara Cricket '96
    Brutal Paws of Fury
    Bubba 'n' Stix
    Bubble and Squeek
    Bubsy II
    Bubsy In Claws Encounters Of The Furred Kind
    Buck Rogers Countdown To Doomsday
    Budokan
    Bugs Bunny in Double Trouble
    Bulls vs. Blazers and the NBA Play-Offs
    Bulls vs. Lakers and the NBA Play-Offs
    Burning Force
    California Games
    Cannon Fodder
    Captain America and the Avengers
    Captain Planet and the Planeteers
    Castle Of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse
    Castlevania The New Generation
    Centurion Defender of Rome
    Chakan
    Champions World Class Soccer endorsed by Ryan Giggs
    Chuck Rock
    Chuck Rock II Son Of Chuck
    Classic Collection
    Clay Fighter
    Columns
    Combat Cars
    Comix Zone
    Cool Spot
    Corporation
    Cosmic Spacehead
    Crack Down
    Crue Ball Heavy Metal Pinball
    Cutthroat Island
    Cyberball
    Cyborg Justice
    Dark Castle
    David Robinson Supreme Court
    Davis Cup World Tour
    Decap Attack
    Desert Strike Return To The Gulf
    Dick Tracy
    Dino Dini's Soccer
    DJ Boy
    Double Clutch
    Double Hits Micro Machines & Psycho Pinball
    Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine
    Dragon The Bruce Lee Story
    Dragon's Fury
    Dragon's Revenge
    Dune II
    Dungeons & Dragons Warriors Of The Eternal Sun
    Dynamite Duke
    Dynamite Headdy
    EA Hockey
    EA Sports Double Header
    Earthworm Jim
    Earthworm Jim 2
    Ecco the Dolphin
    Ecco The Tides of Time
    Empire Of Steel
    Eswat
    Eternal Champions Special Collectors Edition
    European Club Soccer
    Evander 'Real Deal' Holyfield Boxing
    Ex-Mutants
    F1
    F-117 Night Storm
    F-15 Strike Eagle II
    F-22 Interceptor
    Fantasia
    Fantastic Dizzy
    Fatal Fury
    Fatal Labyrinth
    Fatal Rewind
    Ferrari Grand Prix Challenge
    Fever Pitch Soccer
    FIFA '98 Road to the World Cup
    FIFA Soccer '95
    FIFA Soccer '96
    FIFA Soccer '97
    Fire Shark
    Flashback
    Flicky
    Forgotten Worlds
    Frank Thomas Big Hurt Baseball
    Fun 'n Games
    Gain Ground
    Galaxy Force II
    Garfield Caught in the Act
    Gauntlet IV
    General Chaos
    Generations Lost
    George's Foreman KO Boxing
    Ghostbusters
    Ghouls 'N Ghosts
    Global Gladiators
    G-Loc Air Battle
    Gods
    Golden Axe
    Golden Axe II
    Grandslam The Tennis Tournament
    Greatest Heavyweights
    Greendog The Beached Surfer Dude!
    Gunship
    Gynoug
    Hard Drivin'
    Hardball '94
    Hardball!
    Haunting starring the Polterguy
    Hellfire
    Home Alone
    Hook
    Hurricanes
    IMG International Tennis Tour
    Indiana Jones & The Last Crusade
    International Rugby
    International Sensible Soccer Ltd Ed World Champions
    International Superstar Soccer Deluxe
    Jack Nicklaus' Power Challenge Golf
    James Bond 007 The Duel
    James Pond II Codename Robocod
    James Pond III Operation Starfish
    James Pond Underwater Agent
    Jewel Master
    Jimmy White's Whirlwind Snooker
    Joe Montana Football
    Joe Montana II Sports Talk Football
    John Madden American Football
    John Madden American Football '92
    John Madden Football '93
    Jordan vs. Bird
    Judge Dread
    Jungle Strike The Sequel To Desert Strike
    Jurassic Park
    Jurassic Park: Rampage Edition
    Kawasaki Superbikes
    Kick Off 3: European Challenge
    Kid Chameleon
    King of the Monsters
    King's Bounty The Conqueror's Quest
    Klax
    Krusty's Super Fun House
    Landstalker
    Last Battle
    Lemmings
    Lemmings 2 The Tribes
    Lethal Enforcers II: Gunfighters
    LHX Attack Chopper
    Light Crusader
    Lotus II R.E.C.S.
    Lotus Turbo Challenge
    M-1 Abrams Battle Tank
    Madden NFL '94
    Madden NFL '95
    Madden NFL '96
    Madden NFL '97
    Man Overboard!
    Marble Madness
    Mario Andretti Racing
    Mario Lemieux Hockey
    Marko's Magic Football
    Marsupilami
    Mazin Wars
    McDonald's Treasure Island Adventure
    Mega Bomberman
    Mega Games 1
    Mega Games 2
    Mega Games 3
    Mega Games 6
    Mega SWIV
    Mega-Lo-Mania
    Menacer 6-Game Cartridge
    Mercs
    Mickey Mania
    Micro Machines
    Micro Machines 2 Turbo Tournament
    Micro Machines 2 Turbo Tournament
    Micro Machines Military
    Micro Machines Turbo Tournament 96
    Midway Presents Arcade's Greatest Hits
    MIG-29 Fighter Pilot
    Might and Magic Gate To Another World
    Mighty Morphin Power Rangers The Movie
    Mortal Kombat
    Mortal Kombat 3
    Mortal Kombat II
    Ms. Pac-Man
    Muhammed Ali Heavyweight Boxing
    Mutant League Football
    Mystic Defender
    NBA All-Star Challenge
    NBA Hangtime
    NBA Jam
    NBA Jam T.E.
    NBA Live 95
    NBA Live '96
    Newman Haas Indycar Featuring Nigel Mansell
    NFL Quarterback Club
    NFL Quarterback Club '96
    NFL Sports Talk Football '93 Starring Joe Montana
    NHL '96
    NHLPA Hockey '93
    Nigel Mansell's World Championship Racing
    Normy's Beach Babe-O-Rama
    Olympic Gold Barcelona '92
    Olympic Summer Games Atlanta '96
    Out Run 2019
    Outrun
    Pac-Mania
    Pac-Panic
    Paperboy
    Paperboy 2
    Pebble Beach Golf Links
    Pele!
    Pele's World Tournament Soccer
    Pete Sampras Tennis
    PGA European Tour
    PGA Tour '96
    PGA Tour Golf
    PGA Tour Golf II
    PGA Tour Golf III
    Phantasy Star II
    Phantom 2040
    Phelios
    Pinocchio
    Pitfall The Mayan Adventure
    Pit-Fighter
    Populous
    Power Drive
    Power Monger
    Predator 2
    Premier Manager
    Premier Manager '97
    Primal Rage
    Psycho Pinball
    Puggsy
    Quackshot Starring Donald Duck
    R.B.I. Baseball '94
    Radical Rex
    Ranger X
    Red Zone
    Revolution X
    Rings Of Power
    Rise of the Robots
    Risky Woods
    Road Rash
    Road Rash 3
    Road Rash II
    Robocop 3
    Robocop Vs Terminator
    Rocket Knight Adventures
    Rolling Thunder 2
    Rolo to the Rescue
    Rugby World Cup '95
    Saban's VR Troopers
    Sampras Tennis '96
    SeaQuest DSV
    Second Samurai
    Sensible Soccer European Champions
    Shadow Dancer The Secret of Shinobi
    Shadow Of The Beast
    Shadow of the Beast II
    Shaq-Fu
    Shining in the Darkness
    Side Pocket
    Skitchin'
    Soleil
    Sonic & Knuckles
    Sonic 3
    Sonic 3D Flickies Island
    Sonic Compilation
    Sonic Spinball
    Sonic The Hedgehog
    Sonic The Hedgehog 2
    Space Harrier II
    Speedball 2
    Spider-Man
    Spider-Man / X-Men Arcade's Revenge
    Splatterhouse 2
    Spot Goes To Hollywood
    Starflight
    Stargate
    Steel Talons
    Street Fighter II Special Champion Edition
    Street Racer
    Streets Of Rage
    Streets Of Rage II
    Strider
    Striker
    SubTerrania
    Summer Challenge
    Sunset Riders
    Super Fantasy Zone
    Super Hang-On
    Super Hydlide
    Super Kick Off
    Super League
    Super Monaco GP
    Super Real Basketball
    Super Skidmarks
    Super Smash TV
    Super Street Fighter II
    Super Thunder Blade
    Superman The Man of Steel
    Sword Of Sodan
    Sylvester & Tweety In Cagey Capers
    Syndicate
    T2 The Arcade Game
    Talespin
    Talmit's Adventure
    Taz In Escape From Mars
    Taz-Mania
    Team USA Basketball
    Techno Clash
    The Adams Family
    The Adventures of Batman & Robin
    The Adventures of Mighty Max
    The Aquatic Games Starring James Pond & The Aquabats
    The Chaos Engine
    The Disney Collection
    The Duel Test Drive 2
    The Faery Tale Adventure
    The Flintstones
    The Incredible Crash Dummies
    The Incredible Hulk
    The Jungle Book
    The Lawnmower Man
    The Legend Of Galahad
    The Lion King
    The Lost Vikings
    The Lost World Jurassic Park
    The Ottifants
    The Pagemaster
    The Ren & Stimpy Show Stimpy's Invention
    The Revenge Of Shinobi
    The Simpsons Bart Vs The Space Mutants
    The Simpsons Bart's Nightmare
    The Story of Thor
    The Terminator
    Theme Park
    Thunderforce IV
    TinTin In Tibet
    Tiny Toons Adventures ACME All-Stars
    Tiny Toons Adventures Buster's Hidden Treasure
    Toe Jam & Earl In Panic On Funkotron
    Toki
    Total Football
    Toughman Contest
    Toy Story
    Truxton
    Two Tribes Populous II
    Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
    Ultimate Soccer
    Universal Soldier
    Urban Strike The Sequel To Jungle Strike
    Vectorman
    Virtua Fighter 2
    Virtua Racing
    Virtual Pinball
    Warlock
    Warpspeed
    Wayne Gretzky and the NHLPA All-Stars
    Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?
    Where In Time Is Carmen Sandiego ?
    Will Harvey Presents The Immortal
    Wimbeldon Championship Tennis
    Winter Challenge
    Winter Olympics Lillehammer '94
    Wiz 'n' Liz: The Frantic Wabbit Wescue
    Wonder Boy III Monster's Lair
    Wonderboy In Monster World
    World Class Leaderboard
    World Cup Italia '90
    World Cup USA '94
    World Of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse & Donald Duck
    Worms
    Wrestle War
    WWF Raw
    WWF Super Wrestlemania
    WWF Wrestlemania The Arcade Game
    Xenon 2 Megablast
    Yogi Bear's Cartoon Capers
    Zany Golf
    Zero Tolerance
    Zombies
    Zool Ninja Of The "Nth" Dimension
    Zoom
    Zoop

Mega drive (missing manual)
    Arrow Flash
    Chiki Chiki Boys
    Donald in Maui Mallard
    Double Dragon III: The Arcade Game
    F1 World Championship Edition
    Fantastic Dizzy & Cosmic Spacehead
    Havoc
    Herzog Zwei
    James 'Buster' Douglas Knockout Boxing
    Les Schtroumpfs Autour Du Monde (France)
    Mega Games 6 Vol. 2
    Michael Jackson's Moonwalker
    Mr. Nutz
    Pink Goes to Hollywood
    Rambo III
    Ristar
    Strider II
    Super Off Road
    Sword Of Vermilion
    The Smurfs
    Thunderforce II
    TMNT: Tournament Fighters
    Toe Jam & Earl
    Turbo Out Run
    Twin Hawk
    Two Crude Dudes
    WWF Royal Rumble
    X-Men

Genesis (CIB)
    Air Diver
    Barney's Hide & Seek Game
    Batman Revenge Of The Joker
    Battletech
    Bill Walsh College Football ‘95
    Caesar's Palace
    Chester Cheetah: Too Cool To Fool
    Clue
    College Football USA '96
    College Football's National Championship
    College Slam
    Deadly Moves
    Devilish
    ESPN Baseball Tonight
    Family Feud
    Goofy's Hysterical History Tour
    Insector X
    Instruments of Chaos Starring Young Indiana Jones
    Ishido The Way of the Stones
    Jammit
    Jeopardy!
    King of the Monsters 2
    Klax
    Madden NFL '98
    Mickey's Ultimate Challenge
    MLBPA Baseball
    MLBPA Sports Talk Baseball
    Monopoly
    NBA Action '94
    NFL Football '94 Starring Joe Montana
    NHL '98
    Prime Time NFL Football Starring Deion Sanders
    Rastan Saga 2
    RBI Baseball 4
    Risk
    Road Blasters
    Star Trek: The Next Generation
    Super High Impact
    The Bernstein Bears Camping Adventure
    The Great Waldo Search
    Tinhead
    TNN Outdoors Bass Tournament '96
    Todd's Adventures in Slime World
    Tom & Jerry: Frantic Antics
    Trampoline Terror
    Triple Play '96
    Valis 3
    Wardner
    Warrior Of Rome II
    Wheel Of Fortune
    World Series Baseball
    World Series Baseball '95

Genesis (Missing manual)
    Beauty & The Beast - Roar of the Beast
    Hardball '95
    Hit The Ice
    Math Blasters: Episode I
    Pro Quarterback

Mega CD (CIB)
    Afterburner III
    Batman Returns
    Battlecorps
    BC Racers
    Beast II
    Blackhole Assault
    Bloodshot
    Brutal Paws Of Fury
    Chuck Rock
    Chuck Rock 2 Son Of Chuck
    Cliffhanger
    Cobra Command & Sol Feace
    Corpse Killer
    Double Switch
    Dracula Unleashed
    Dragon's Lair
    Dune
    Dungeon Explorer
    Dungeon Master II Skullkeep
    Earthworm Jim Special Edition
    Ecco The Dolphin
    Ecco The Tides Of Time
    ESPN Baseball Tonight
    Eternal Champions
    Fahrenheit
    Final Fight CD
    Flink
    Formula 1 World Championship
    Ground Zero Texas
    Hook
    Jaguar XJ220
    Jurassic Park
    Keio Flying Squadron
    Kids On Site
    Lethal Enforcers
    Lethal Enforcers II Gun Fighters
    Lords Of Thunder
    Make My Video Inxs
    Make My Video Kris Kross
    Marko's Magic Football
    Mickey Mania
    Microcosm
    Midnight Riders
    Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers
    Mortal Kombat
    NBA Jam
    NHL Hockey '94
    Night Trap
    Novastorm
    Pitfall The Mayan Adventure
    Power Factory
    Power Monger
    Prince Of Persia
    Prize Fighter
    Puggsy
    Road Avenger
    Robo Aleste
    Samurai Shodown
    Sega Arcade Classics Collection
    Sensible Soccer
    Sewer Shark
    Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective Vol 1
    Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective Vol 2
    Shining Force CD
    Silpheed
    Snatcher
    Sol Feace & Cobra Command
    Sonic CD
    Soul Star
    Space Ace
    Star Wars Rebel Assault
    Starblade
    Supreme Warrior
    Surgical Strike
    Syndicate
    The Adventures Of Batman & Robin
    The Lawnmower Man
    The San Diego Zoo Presents The Animals
    The Smurfs
    The Software Toolworks Star Wars Chess
    The Space Adventure
    The Terminator
    Theme Park
    Thunderhawk
    Time Gal
    Tomcat Alley
    Wolfchild
    Wonder Dog
    World Cup USA '94
    WWF Rage In The Cage
    Yumemi Mystery Mansion

Mega CD (missing manual)
    AD & D Eye Of The Beholder
    Fatal Fury Special
    Slam City With Scottie Pippin
    The Amazing Spiderman Vs. Kingpin

Sega CD (CIB)
    3 Ninjas Kick Back & Hook
    A/X-101
    Android Assault
    Bouncers
    Bram Stoker's Dracula
    Cadillacs & Dinosaurs
    Compton's Interactive Encyclopedia
    Crime Patrol
    Dark Wizard
    Demolition Man
    ESPN National Hockey Night
    Flashback: The Quest for Identity
    Heimdall
    Iron Helix
    Jeopardy!
    Joe Montana's NFL Football
    Links - The Challenge of Golf
    Loadstar - The Legend of Tully Bodine
    Lunar The Silver Star
    Mad Dog McCree
    Make My Video Marky Mark
    Mary Shelley's Frankenstein & Bram Stoker's Dracula
    Mega Race
    NFL Football Trivia Challenge
    NFL Teams - San Francisco vs. Dallas…
    Racing Aces
    RDF Global Conflict
    Revenge Of The Ninja
    Revengers Of Vengeance
    Rise Of The Dragon
    Road Rash
    Rock Paintings & Hot Hits
    Sega Classics Arcade Collection (4-in-1) / Sherlock Holmes
    Stellar Fire
    The Adventures of Willy Beamish
    The Masked Rider: Karmen Rider ZO
    Third World War
    Trivial Pursuit
    Universe Prime & Microcosm
    Vay
    Wheel Of Fortune
    Who Shot Johnny Rock?
    Wild Woody
    Wing Commander
    Wirehead

Sega CD (Missing something)
    My Paint The Animated Paint Program (missing box & sleeves)
    The Secret of Monkey Island (missing box)

Mega Drive/Genesis
    1 Aladdin
    2 Alisia Dragoon
    3 Altered Beast
    4 Arcus Odyssey
    5 Asterix and the Great Rescue
    6 Batman Returns
    7 Batman Forever
    8 Battlemaster
    9 Beggar Prince
    10 Buck Rogers
    11 Buster’s Hidden Treasure
    12 Chakan
    13 Centurion Defender of Rome
    14 Chiki Chiki Boys
    15 Chuck Rock
    16 Classics Collection
    17 Dick Tracy
    18 Dragon’s Fury
    19 Dungeons and Dragons Warriors of the Eternal Sun
    20 EA Sports Double Header John Madden Football/ EA Hockey
    21 Ecco the Dolphin
    22 Ecco the Tides of Time
    23 Empire of Steel
    24 Eternal Champions
    25 Exile
    26 F1
    27 Fantastic Dizzy
    28 Fatal Labyrinth
    29 Fifa International Soccer
    30 Fire Shark
    31 Flashback
    32 Gaiares
    33 Galahad
    34 Gauntlet 4
    35 Gemfire
    36 Generations Lost
    37 General Chaos
    38 Gunship
    39 Gynoug
    40 Hellfire
    41 High Seas Havoc
    42 The Immortal
    43 James Pond 2 Codename: ROBOCOD
    44 James Pond 3
    45 Operation Starfish Jewel Master
    46 Jimmy White’s Whirlwind Snooker
    47 Jurassic Park Rampage Edition
    48 King’s Bounty
    49 King of Monsters
    50 King of Monsters 2
    51 Landstalker
    52 Last Battle
    53 The Legend of Galahad
    54 Legend of Wukong
    55 Lemmings 2
    56 Mercs
    57 Mega Bomberman
    58 Menacer 6 in 1
    59 Micro Machines
    60 Micro Machines Military
    61 Micro Machines 2 Turbo Tournament
    62 Micro Machines Turbo Tournament 96
    63 Might and Magic
    64 Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
    65 Monster Lair Wonder Boy 3
    66 Mortal Kombat
    67 Mortal Kombat 2
    68 Mystic Defender
    69 Ms. Pac-man
    70 Pac-Mania
    71 Pac-Panic
    72 Phantasy Star 2
    73 Phantasy Star 3
    74 Phantasy Star 4
    75 Pirates Gold
    76 The Pirates of Dark Water
    77 Psycho Pinball
    78 Rings of Power
    79 Risky Woods
    80 Ristar
    81 Rocket Knight Adventures
    82 Rolo To The Rescue
    83 Romance of The Three Kingdoms 2
    84 Romance of The Three Kingdoms 3 Dragon of Destiny
    85 Saint Sword
    86 Samurai Shodown
    87 Second Samurai
    88 Shining in the Darkness
    89 Shining Force
    90 Shining Force 2
    91 The Revenge of Shinobi
    92 Shinobi 3 Return of the Master Ninja
    93 Shadow Dancer the Secret of Shinobi
    94 Skeleton Krew
    95 Soleil
    96 Sonic the Hedgehog
    97 Sonic the Hedgehog 2
    98 Sonic 3
    99 Sonic & Knuckles
    100 Sonic 3D Flickies’ Island
    101 Sonic the Hedgehog Spinball
    102 Sorcerer’s Kingdom
    103 Space Harrier 2
    104 Sparkster
    105 Stargate
    106 The Story Of Thor
    107 Street Fighter 2 special champion edition
    108 Streets of Rage
    109 Sunset Riders
    110 Super Hydlide
    111Sword of Sodan
    112 Sword of Vermilion
    113 Tale Spin
    114 Talmit’s Adventure
    115 Taz In Escape From Mars
    116 Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles Tournament Fighters
    117 The Terminator
    118 T2 The Arcade Game
    119 Thunder Force 4
    120 Trouble Shooter
    121 Uncharted Waters
    122 Uncharted Waters 2 New Horizons
    123 Vectorman
    124 Vectorman 2
    125 Virtua Racing
    126 Warsong
    127 Wiz ‘n’ Liz
    128 X-Men
    129 Ys 3
    130 Zero Wing
    131 Zoop

Mega/Sega CD
    1 Arcade Collection
    2 Brutal paws of fury
    3 Cobra Command
    4 Dark Wizard
    5 Dracula Unleashed
    6 Dragon’s Lair
    7 Dungeon Explorer
    8 Dungeon Master 2 Skullkeep
    9 Eternal Champions challenge from the dark side
    10 Eye of the Beholder (dungeons and dragons)
    11 Ground Zero Texas
    12 Hook
    13 Jurassic Park
    14 Lethal Enforcers
    15 Lethal Enforcers 2 gun fighters
    16 Lunar the Silver Star
    17 Lunar 2 Eternal Blue
    18 Microcosm
    19 Midnight Raiders
    20 Monkey Island
    21 Night Trap
    22 Novastorm
    23 Popful Mail
    24 Prince of Persia
    25 Rise of the Dragon
    26 Sherlock Holmes
    27 Sherlock Holmes vol. 2
    28 Shining Force CD
    29 Sol-Feace
    30 Sonic CD
    31 Soulstar
    32 Star Wars rebel assault
    33 Thunderhawk
    34 Tomcat Alley
    35 Yumemi Mystery Mansion
    36 Vay
    37 Wolfchild
    38 2 in 1 Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein and Bram Stoker’s Dracula
    39 Sewer Shark

Saturn
    1 Albert Odyssey Legend of Eldean
    2 Alien Trilogy
    3 Alone in the Dark Jack is Back
    4 Andretti Racing
    5 Astal
    6 Atlantis The Lost Tales
    7 Blast chamber
    8 Black Dawn
    9 Blazing Dragons
    10 Bomberman
    11 Bubble Bobble
    12 Bug
    13 Bug Too
    14 Burning Rangers
    15 Casper
    16 Chaos control
    17 Christmas Nights into Dreams
    18 Clockwork Knight
    19 Clockwork Knight 2
    20 Command and conquer
    21 Criticom
    22 Croc Legend of the Gobbos
    23 Crypt Killer
    24 Cyberia
    25 D
    26 Darius Gaiden
    27 Dark Savior
    28 Darklight conflict
    29 Daytona USA
    30 Deep Fear
    31 Die hard trilogy
    32 Dragon force
    33 Dragonheart Fire & Steel
    34 Duke Nukem 3D
    35 Enemy Zero
    36 Exhumed
    37 Fighting Vipers
    38 Firestorm Thunderhawk 2
    39 Ghen War
    40 Grid Run
    41 Guardian Heroes
    42 Gungriffon
    43 Heir of Zendor
    44 Hexen
    45 Hi-octane
    46 The Horde
    47 House of the Dead
    48 Independence Day
    49 Krazy Ivan
    50 Lemmings
    51 Loaded
    52 Magic Carpet
    53 Magic Knight Rayearth
    54 The Mansion of Hidden Souls
    55 Mortal Kombat 2
    56 Mr Bones
    57 Myst
    58 Mystaria
    59 Night Warriors Darkstalker’s revenge
    60 Nights into Dreams
    61 Pandemonium
    62 Panzer Dragoon
    63 Panzer Dragoon 2(zwei)
    64 Panzer Dragoon saga
    65 Quake
    66 Rayman
    67 Resident evil
    68 Resurrection Rise 2
    69 Riven
    70 Romance of The Three Kingdoms 4 Wall of Fire
    71 Sega Ages vol. 1
    72 Sega Rally
    73 Shanghai: Triple Threat
    74 Shining force 3
    75 Shining the Holy Ark
    76 Shining Wisdom
    77 Shinobi X
    78 Shockwave Assault
    79 Sim City 200
    80 Skeleton Warriors
    81 Solar Eclipse
    82 Sonic 3D
    83 Sonic Jam
    84 Sonic R
    85 Soviet Strike
    86 The Story of Thor
    87 Street Fighter Alpha 2
    88 Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo
    89 Tetris Plus
    90 Theme Park
    91 Three Dirty Dwarves
    92 Tilt
    93 Tomb Raider
    94 Torico
    95 Tunnel B1
    96 Virtua Cop
    97 Virtua Cop 2
    98 Virtua fighter
    99 Virtua fighter 2
    100 Warcraft 2 Dark saga
    101 Wipeout
    102 Whizz
    103 X-Men Children of The Atom

Genesis:
    AAAHH Real Monsters
    Air Diver
    Aladdin
    Alien 3
    Animaniacs
    Arcade Classics
    Asterix And The Great Rescue
    Barkley: Shut Up And Jam!
    Barneys Hide & Seek Game
    Batman Forever
    Batman Returns
    Batman Revenge Of The Joker
    Batman The Video Game
    Bram Stoker's Dracula
    Bugs Bunny In Double Trouble
    Caesars Palace
    Castle Of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse
    Clue
    College Football USA 97
    College Slam
    Combat Cars
    Davis Cup Tennis
    Decap Attack
    Desert Demolition
    Desert Strike
    Dynamite Duke
    Earthworm Jim
    Ecco The Dolphin
    ESPN National Hockey Night
    F22 Interceptor
    FIFA Soccer 95
    Frank Thomas Big Hurt Baseball
    Garfield Caught In The Act
    Genghis Khan 2: Clan Of The Gray Wolf
    George Foreman's KO Boxing
    Golden Axe (Sega Classic Series)
    Goofy's Hysterical History Tour
    Greatest Heavyweights
    Hard Drivin'
    Hardball
    Hardball 94
    Home Alone
    James Buster Douglas Boxing
    Jammit
    Jeopardy
    Jeopardy Sports Edition
    John Madden Football 93: Limited Edition 1st Round
    Jordan VS Bird
    Jungle Strike
    Jurassic Park
    Jurassic Park Rampage Edition
    Lakers VS Celtics And The NBA Playoffs
    Light Crusader
    Lotus Turbo Challenge
    Mario Andretti Racing
    Master Of Monsters
    Menacer 6 Game Cartridge
    Mighty Morphin Power Rangers The Movie
    Monopoly
    Mortal Kombat
    MS. Pac Man
    MTV'S Beavis And Butthead
    NBA Action 94
    NBA Hangtime
    NBA Jam
    NBA Jam Tournament Edition
    NBA Live 96
    NFL Madden 94
    NFL Madden 95
    NFL Madden 97
    NFL Quarterback Club
    Nfl Quarterback Club 96
    NFL Sports Talk 93 FT. Joe Montana
    NHL 95
    Olympic Gold
    Pac Man 2: The New Adventures
    Pat Riley Basketball
    Pebble Beach Golf Links
    PGA Tour Golf 2
    Phantom 2049
    Pitfall The Mayan Adventures
    Populous
    Prime Time Featuring Deion Sanders
    Quackshot Starring Donald Duck
    Race Drivin'
    Ren & Stimpy: Stimpy's Invention
    Risk
    Rocket Knight Adventures
    Shaq FU
    Soldiers Of Fortune
    Sonic Spinball
    Sonic The Hedgehog
    Sonic The Hedgehog 2
    Sonic The Hedgehog 2 NOT FOR RESALE
    Sonic The Hedgehog 3
    Sonic The Hedgehog NOT FOR RESALE
    Spider Man
    Street Fighter 2: Special Championship Edition
    Streets Of Rage 2 NOT FOR RESALE
    Sub Terrania
    Super Battleship
    Super Thunder Blade
    Taz In Rescue From Mars
    Taz-Mania
    Tecmo Super Bowl II
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Tournament Figters
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Hyperstone Heist
    Terminator 2: Judgment Day
    The Addams Family
    The Jungle Book
    The Lion King
    The Ooze
    The Pagemaster
    The Simpsons: Bart VS The Space Mutants
    Tiny Toon Adventures: Acme All Stars
    Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster's Hidden Treasure
    TNN Outdoors Bass Tournament 96
    Top Gear 2
    Toy Story
    Toys
    Triple Play 96
    Vectorman
    Virtua Racing
    Virtual Bart
    Wheel Of Fortune
    Wimbeldon Championship Tennis
    Winter Olympics
    World Of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse
    WWF Raw
    WWF Super Wrestlemania
    WWF Wrestlemania The Arcade Game
    Xmen
    Zoop

My small but loved collection, don't think it will get much bigger than the first hundred as I only get what i like and this doesnt include sport and most fighting games.

It's Mathmatics Master of Shinobi 64k's Avatar

what sort of crazy ass boxes are those Megadrive games in??

Thread Information