Quantcast

Thread: COMPLETE LIST OF SEGA MASTER SYSTEM PAL RELEASES - ALL GAMES

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-Training iliveonthesun's Avatar

Master System COMPLETE LIST OF SEGA MASTER SYSTEM PAL RELEASES - ALL GAMES

Dear Sega 16 community!

Here it is:

The best and most complete SEGA MASTER SYSTEM PAL COMPLETE RELEASE LIST OF ALL GAMES (I couldn't find, so) I made my own!

(The Sega Mega Drive List is --> here <--)

Since i could not really find an even close to good list for collecting online I decided to make my own list and make it available for the community and contribute a bit to this wonderful forum.
    My list includes space for box, booklet, cover, cartridge and notes. You also have a tick off box and enough space for entering a damage value if you are going for e.g. a mint collection.
    For me it was also important to have a list that was also suitable to start collecting
    I guess you should print a real paper copy of this for maximum fun. Maybe a more comprehensive list exists (i dont think so) but i culdn't find it so i made my own. I tried to include as many PAL and/or awkward releases i could find. There are actually a lot of bits of text I used that people wrote and lists i used that i combined & formatted which I found online. All credit and rights for these belong to the respective owners/writers/posters. If somebody is so f*ing thankful about the list that he wants to give me his spare games he don't need... well... PM me, I'd be honored. For corrections please PM.

May the collecting craze begin!

FORMATS ARE EXCEL AND PDF:

MEGA:
    --> click here <--

GOOGLE DRIVE:
    --> click here <--

all the best,
    iliveonthesun

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-Training

Hello.
    You are missing some TecToy/EcoFilmes Portuguese late releases.
    Example:
    - Sonic Blast was released for Master System and Game Gear in Portugal and that makes it a PAL release.

Thread Information