Quantcast

Thread: Tiny Toon Adventures: ACME All-Stars

Default Tiny Toon Adventures: ACME All-Stars

Everyone likes Tiny Toons. The fact that it's still appearing on consoles a decade after the series first aired is testament to its staying power. At the height of its popularity, there were games for all the major consoles of the era, and the Genesis received both a standard platformer (quite good in its own right) and a wacky take on the sports genre called ACME All-Stars. In the latter, players took control of their favorite toons and played such games as basketball, soccer, and bowling. It's actually a lot more fun than it sounds, and we've cooked up a full review to show you why you might just consider checking this one out.
    Last edited by Melf; 09-05-2011 at 05:57 PM.

Nice review, but what 'infamous flash game' is the author referring to?

Ah crap, I was just putting the finishing touches on my review of this. Oh well, I have been really unhappy with my older reviews though anyways.

But yeah... on topic, it was a good review, those who skim down might be put off by the 6, in actuality this is my favorite sports game on the Genesis, but may not be worth looking for, from what I've been led to believe it's quite uncommon.

Thread Information