Quantcast

Thread: Uwol: Quest for Money

Kiwi Uwol: Quest for Money

The Genesis has enjoyed quite a lively revival in the past decade, and new games are coming from all over the world. 1985 Alternativo's port of Uwol: Quest for Money may not be the deepest game out there, but it's a solid port and a worthy addition to anyone's Genesis library. Read the full review for more details.

Hero of Algol

Yeah, really cool to see some coverage for these new/recent releases.
    This a good little game IMO and the review was spot on.

Wow, a timely real-politics reference in a Sega-16 review, and not even related to the US. Never thought I'd see that happen.
    The funny thing about an oxymoron is, even if you remove the ox, there'll always be a moron. The Question Remains: Y?

Quote Originally Posted by Barone View Post
    Yeah, really cool to see some coverage for these new/recent releases.
    This a good little game IMO and the review was spot on.
    Yes, I want each new release to be acknowledged and reviewed on this site. To me, personally, I think new releases are very important in making the Mega Drive/Genesis live on.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Phantar View Post
    Wow, a timely real-politics reference in a Sega-16 review, and not even related to the US. Never thought I'd see that happen.
    Well, whenever feelings get the better of me, that happens in my writing. Not that I'm personally involved (I proudly voted no to the Euro back in 2003 when Sweden had a referendum about it, I foresaw this situation back then, though it was Silvio Berlusconi I mostly thought of), but when I read the Baltic states have a lower standard of living and pay higher taxes than Greeks (who barely seem to pay any at all?), I find it very aggravating that the Baltic people (among others of course) are supposed to help them. It's as if a mother asks a responsible son to share his allowance with another son who wasted away all his allowance on parties, completely insane.
    New user who wants access to the forum? PM Melf!

Thread Information