Quantcast

Thread: WTB - Super Pad 64 Plus and TremorPak Plus for the N64

Hero of Algol

N64 WTB - Super Pad 64 Plus and TremorPak Plus for the N64

Hi!

I've recently acquired a N64 and I'm looking for this controller at affordable prices:

I hate the original controller layout so the analog stick replacement is not enough for me.
    I'd be willing to buy one to four Super Pad 64 Plus depending on the price of each unit. As I live in Brazil and US dollar quotation is very very high at the moment, the ebay listings I could find were a bit outrageous for me. I'd really appreciate if any forum member could offer me/link me to a good deal on such controllers.

And I'm also looking for the Tremor Pak Plus accessory, the one which has both Rumble Pak functionality and the Memory Card slot; it's very useful for games like MRC:

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Barone; 11-30-2015 at 05:25 PM.

Raging in the Streets goldenband's Avatar

There's a (small) chance that I may have a TremorPak Plus -- it rings a vague bell. If I do have it, it would've come as part of a big lot I bought a while ago. If I have it & find it, I'll be glad to send it to you.

Hero of Algol

Thank you! Fingers crossed.

Raging in the Streets Thierry Henry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Barone View Post
    As I live in Brazil and US dollar quotation is very very high at the moment, the ebay listings I could find were a bit outrageous for me.
    Ours is nearing 14.5 for 1 US dollar. Doubt you can top that.

One of our local auction sites had a listing for that controller not too long ago. I'll keep an eye out if one pops up again.

WRT that TremorPak Plus- I got me one of those from Amazon many years ago. Have not seen those locally, ever.
    They're not my favorite, though, as I find that once you've added the two double AA's and the memory pak, the whole contraption does weigh the controller down a bit.
    Over a longer duration it does tend to get a bit uncomfortable. At least for me it does.
    Quote Originally Posted by soviet View Post
    We believe! SEGA Empire will live again! As the Jews re-established their Israel, GOD will never forget his people, SEGA will never forget her fans!

Hero of Algol

Quote Originally Posted by Thierry Henry View Post
    Ours is nearing 14.5 for 1 US dollar. Doubt you can top that.
    Wow, boy, that's bad. A combo of communist guerrilla terms in the federal government has taken us from 1.6 to ~4.0 BRL for 1 US Dollar; with always stronger inflation (officially 10% a year, but around 30-40% for gas and food this year only), taxes and unemployment.

One of our local auction sites had a listing for that controller not too long ago. I'll keep an eye out if one pops up again.
    Oh, thanks a lot.

WRT that TremorPak Plus- I got me one of those from Amazon many years ago. Have not seen those locally, ever.
    They're not my favorite, though, as I find that once you've added the two double AA's and the memory pak, the whole contraption does weigh the controller down a bit.
    Over a longer duration it does tend to get a bit uncomfortable. At least for me it does.
    I see. But for some games it would be the only way to go, like for WRC. Swapping stuff all the time is not my thing.

Thread Information