Quantcast

Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105
Results 1,561 to 1,568 of 1568

Thread: Nintendo Switch (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Why would they have faith in what is essentially following the footsteps of the failed NVidia Shield?
    You didn't get the memo? Developers want their software on hardware that is in-demand and selling very well. Don't you remember the 3rd party on the Wii? One could easily make the case that most was swill but developers were tripping over themselves trying to get their games on the console.

Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    How often has that happened? Nintendo will continue to act like everything else exists outside of their realm, and that they are above what the rest of the industry thinks they need to do.
    How often it has happened is not germane. Being that it could easily happen is the crux of the matter. Nintendo is a one dimensional company that could have success by thinking outside the box.

The Cat in the Hat Hero of Algol NeoVamp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    But their gimmicks, terrible controllers and terrible online setups put them at a distant third to me. Wake up already, Nintendo.
    I hear that, hell if Nintendo dropped the fucking gimmicks and just released a console powerful enough to run the same stuff as PS4/X1 then i'd say goodbye to Sony/MS forever.
    A console that lets me play "latest fallout" and "latest elder scrolls" and "latest wrestling game" AND lets me play Mario and Metroid? fuck yeah!~

Pffff, Nintendo and its gimmick tablet.. Sega and its boner for tablet games.. they should just fuck and get it over with.
    Give birth to their own NinSeg tablet which you can take anywhere and play Mario & Sonic's Fruity Froot Gem Puncher on.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher avlon's Avatar

Switch 3.0 System update released.

Nothing particularly groundbreaking, but it does add a bit of convenience.

Check out and Welcome to my https://goo.gl/KuSvJc Youtube Channel

Lets see what a Nintendo shareholder has to say;

Ah, yes, the whole world makes a lot more sense now.

Four years is night and day when it comes to Nintendo.

The Gaming Gangsta Master of Shinobi profholt82's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    I personally always wanted Nintendo to succeed with Sega down over Sony and Microsoft. But their gimmicks, terrible controllers and terrible online setups put them at a distant third to me. Wake up already, Nintendo.
    All 3 controllers look about the same to me, give or take a button position.

I've yet to play with an X-Bone or Switch Pro controller. Thus was referring to the previous Nintendo controllers.

And the Microsoft and Sony controllers are vastly different from what I've played.

The Gaming Gangsta Master of Shinobi profholt82's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NeoVamp View Post
    I hear that, hell if Nintendo dropped the fucking gimmicks and just released a console powerful enough to run the same stuff as PS4/X1 then i'd say goodbye to Sony/MS forever.
    A console that lets me play "latest fallout" and "latest elder scrolls" and "latest wrestling game" AND lets me play Mario and Metroid? fuck yeah!~

Pffff, Nintendo and its gimmick tablet.. Sega and its boner for tablet games.. they should just fuck and get it over with.
    Give birth to their own NinSeg tablet which you can take anywhere and play Mario & Sonic's Fruity Froot Gem Puncher on.
    The XB1 and PS4 are practically identical though. The games all look and play exactly the same. Unless someone is really into one of the few console exclusives this generation, there's very little difference. Well, Sony is doing the VR thing though, so at least that's something different and innovative. I don't know. I get what you're saying about Nintendo making similar hardware and running all of the same software multis that the other two consoles are, but I think most people look to Nintendo as an alternative to what XB and PS are doing, and that's a focal point of their identity.

Thread Information