Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: There are no limits! Top 5 SMS moments to me

WCPO Agent

Quote Originally Posted by segarule View Post
    but i had afraid
    No, you were hoping

Raging in the Streets

Well, i prefer the SMS version than Genesis but i had afraid in post my opinion under accusation of fanboyism
    Yeah, people havent noticed the difference in "the best version is" and "i prefer this version because"

Hell, MK2 on the Amiga has 1 button. I really enjoy that version because I had it growing up. Of course it's nowhere near the best but there you go.

I will put this year:

Master System vs Amiga:

Amiga is a 16 bit computer but Wonderboy in monsterland have some sprites choppy. Master System version is better:

Master System vs Snes:
    Snes is a 16 bit Videogame with 16M of colors. Krusty´s funhouse in SMS not is better than Snes version but is colorful enough to keep who like this genre happy:

"I wanted to create something that the Famicom wouldn’t have been able to do..." (Kotaro Hayashida)
    Don´t let Wii die!!!

Master System vs PC Engine:
    PC Engine is a 16 bit video game. Neo Zealand Story have some aspects better than SMS but in overall the SMS is better:

Master System vs Genesis:

Road Rash in SMS not is better than Genesis version but it surprises compared with a 16 bit game.

"I wanted to create something that the Famicom wouldn’t have been able to do..." (Kotaro Hayashida)
    Don´t let Wii die!!!

Master System vs Nes:
    Nes used a MMC3 chip in Alien 3 but the SMS version is superior in various aspects:

My brothers, Merry Christmas for all you. Greetings
    Don´t let Wii die!!!

WCPO Agent

Road Rash SMS is less choppy than un-overclocked MD version, can't understand why (poor coding? 68000 expectations too high? -ie all those polygon shooters/sims + race drivin etc)

Raging in the Streets

I bought a Game Gear and Road Rash was lumped in with it.

Was so surprised at how high quality of a port it is, it's really good for the hardware. The Amiga version is probably the best though.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-Training Toasty Costanza's Avatar

I was reading the Manuel to my model 1 mater system, always knew the av pinout had red green and blue separated, but I noticed a footnote saying that the SMS outputs analogue RGB and if you have a special monitor than you can call customer service and get a special RGB cable. Anyone know about this?

This Year more SMS games compared?

Master System vs Amiga:
    Bubble bobble in Amiga version is lacking some sound effects and stage´s 48 boss. SMS is more faster.

Master System vs PC Engine:

PCE is a videogame more powerful than SMS but in Lemmings some stages are better for Sega´s 8bit console:

Don´t let Wii die!!!

Master System vs Genesis:

Castle of illusion in Genesis have more sound and graphics, however the SMS version not is too linear like in 16 bit brother´s and overall is better.

Master System vs Nes:

Dracula have the same developer for both consoles and nes version came after. SMS version blow up it.

Master System vs Arcade:

Both the versions are similar although the Arcade version had more deep colors and better sprites but SMS version is closest and have the bonus stage.

Merry Christmas for all members!
    Don´t let Wii die!!!

I will stop with 5 moments for while. This year i will put a YT video about my beloved system:

Merry Christmas for all.
    Don´t let Wii die!!!

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-Training Amaweks's Avatar

I will stop with 5 moments for while. This year i will put a YT video about my beloved system:

Merry Christmas for all.
    Great selection on the video, a must see particulary to whom doesn't know much about the system.

Thread Information