Quantcast

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: There are no limits! Top 5 SMS moments to me

Nothing can be worse than your english
    I can accept your argument.

But you're not forced to pick up a fight, especially on some fallacious arguments like racism in Dragon's Curse.
    I only would like in trade the SMS moments in Xtmas. To show the great deeds in Sega 8 bit console. Nothing more. But any posts here are "ad hominem" used just to disagree without a good point.

To be honest, I thought you were joking.
    No. I not were joking. PCE Wonderboy: blueeyed curse is disgusting for me. Like as said: If it were only hu-man!
    But you begin see the game and the poor nurse not escaped. At least the PIG (Man! the pig).
    "I wanted to create something that the Famicom wouldn’t have been able to do..." (Kotaro Hayashida)
    Don´t let Wii die!!!

You can't even keep track of your own arguments:
    No. You is who cant even keep track of your own arguments:

I agree with artwork argument? Never.

This subject can be better apreciated here:

What foolishness! We know that who take care with art box is marketing staff with visual appeal. I presented the gameplay. But in supposition at your weird argument:

3 - If not racism (not nazism) at least is lack of criativity.

Maybe here i had lost the track. Because the topic 3 not were for artwork but the game.
    Sorry. Were enough text and google tradutor in my mind.
    Last edited by segarule; 12-28-2015 at 07:36 PM.
    "I wanted to create something that the Famicom wouldn’t have been able to do..." (Kotaro Hayashida)
    Don´t let Wii die!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kamahl View Post
    James Pond 2 on the SMS is ridiculously impressive. Looks nearly on par with the 4th gen versions:

On first glance, sure, but this version has a lot of flicker and slowdown, worse hit detection overall (they did fix the issue where you got hit if you jumped on an enemy moving upwards so that's cool), and it's missing several levels.
    On a wave of mutilation

https://minirevver.weebly.com/

Smith's Minister of War Hero of Algol Kamahl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alianger View Post
    On first glance, sure, but this version has a lot of flicker and slowdown, worse hit detection overall (they did fix the issue where you got hit if you jumped on an enemy moving upwards so that's cool), and it's missing several levels.
    Well there are no miracles . Can't think of another game that does it that well. Heck, many PCE games look less "4th gen" than James Pond on the SMS.
    This thread needs more... ENGINEERS

ding-doaw Raging in the Streets tomaitheous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by segarule View Post
    No. I not were joking. PCE Wonderboy: blueeyed curse is disgusting for me. Like as said: If it were only hu-man!
    But you begin see the game and the poor nurse not escaped. At least the PIG (Man! the pig).
    So blue eyes are disgusting to you? I guess it's racist to have blue eyes in Brazil. Better not visit BR if you have blue eyes, and that goes double if you're a furry.

So blue eyes are disgusting to you? I guess it's racist to have blue eyes in Brazil. Better not visit BR if you have blue eyes, and that goes double if you're a furry.
    Now do you wanna argue?Seesh
    No use arguing with an SMS fanboy.

Contradictio in adjecto!Seesh

About Blueyed Curse. Where you got this conclusion?Seesh
    I don't said that blue eyes disgusting me. I say that WB III: blueyed curse disgusting me because not is only one character or 2 or 3, but all main figures (except mouseman) have it. Poor pig salesman.
    Last edited by segarule; 12-29-2015 at 04:15 PM.
    Don´t let Wii die!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kamahl View Post
    Well there are no miracles . Can't think of another game that does it that well. Heck, many PCE games look less "4th gen" than James Pond on the SMS.
    Don't matter what you say Kamahl. Many members here only wanna see demerits and not merits. Não importa o que você diga, Kamahl. Muitos membros daqui só querem ver os deméritos dos jogos e não os méritos. Não sei porque o SMS incomoda tanto.
    Don´t let Wii die!!!

heart

Merracistmas, guys?
    On a wave of mutilation

https://minirevver.weebly.com/

Given that i don't like of controversies with my PCE's brothers im claiming Wonderboy II - SMS is better than PC Engine version.
    Don´t let Wii die!!!

Death Bringer Raging in the Streets Black_Tiger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by segarule View Post
    Given that i don't like of controversies with my PCE's brothers im claiming Wonderboy II - SMS is better than PC Engine version.
    You mean it's better than the arcade original.
    Quote Originally Posted by year2kill06
    everyone knows nintendo is far way cooler than sega just face it nintendo has more better games and originals

WCPO Agent

The SMS version is really good, but why would it be better than the arcade ?
    IIRC some elements are missing, some ennemies, fewer musics. Is there something the SMS version has that the arcade hasn't ? Maybe a wider screen ?

Quote Originally Posted by tryphon View Post
    The SMS version is really good, but why would it be better than the arcade ?
    IIRC some elements are missing, some ennemies, fewer musics. Is there something the SMS version has that the arcade hasn't ? Maybe a wider screen ?
    I don't think any real thought went into yet another trolling comment. Likely he only just found out that there is a PC Engine version of the game and that's as far as it went before posting.

At least the main character in the PC Engine of the arcade game isn't racist.
    everyone knows nintendo is far way cooler than sega just face it nintendo has more better games and originals

WCPO Agent

This thread is quite disturbing : I first I was thinking Segarule was joking while he was serious, now I thought you were serious while you were joking... Please all be kind

That said, Wonderboy 2 SMS is really a very good game, very well balanced.

I like the SMS version more and have played it more, but I don't believe that my favorites are always quantifiably the best overall. The SMS version only makes the arcade's biggest flaw (final dungeon maze) much worse. So I think that it's logical to argue that the arcade's infinite continues compensate for what can only be solved through trial and error. But the SMS version has a trick for level select and the PCE version has a trick to genuinely continue. So it balances out more if you don't disqualify "cheats" in games, or at least make the exception for enabling continues in arcade ports.

I don't think any real thought went into yet another trolling comment.
    Im not trolling comment. When i saw the PCE WB II bosses, man, that was vomit inducing.

You mean it's better than the arcade original.
    The arcade and sms have almost the same bosses.
    Don´t let Wii die!!!

Thread Information