Quantcast

Thread: Status of projects so far

Default Status of projects so far

Quick rundown:

• Project MD: missing some music, ending, incomplete intro
    • Star Chaser: missing music and SFX
    • Miniplantes: missing music, ending
    • Dragon's Castle: judge yourself

As you can tell I'm a complete disaster when it comes to making music at all, so if anybody wants to cooperate, there you go :​O) Sadly, the Echo tools are pretty lacking which definitely gets in the way :​/ I have a MML converter (and there's a shitty MIDI converter too), but I think we can agree that the best thing would be to make a tracker ala TFM Maker but with Echo's feature set in mind. (no, DefleMask won't do the job, let alone playing back VGM :​P)

I want to keep Project MD's music as Oerg's, but he seems to be busy these days, so I guess that for a while that's a no-go as well. You'll have to wait for him to get some spare time I guess.

Also for the sake of it:

Mega Driven Raging in the Streets cleeg's Avatar

Thanks for the updates!

I hope these games get finished, especially ProjectMD. But I still really appreciate the work that's already been done here, so thanks Sik for putting these games out there in their current form.

BTW, what happened to the website for Project MD? If I remember correctly it disappeared and reappeared a few times, but I've not seen it for a while.

WCPO Agent

Out of curiosity : how long did it take to reach such achievements ?

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingSports Talker

Piko said they can help with music for Star Chaser & Miniplanets here. Why not accept their offer?

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Moham View Post
    BTW, what happened to the website for Project MD? If I remember correctly it disappeared and reappeared a few times, but I've not seen it for a while.
    Ask Oerg, he's the one that maintains whatever happens to that domain :​P

Quote Originally Posted by tryphon View Post
    Out of curiosity : how long did it take to reach such achievements ?
    Star Chaser about a month, Miniplanets about two months, if I recall correctly. They were meant to be small projects.

Raging in the Streets SEGA.GENESIS1989's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sik View Post
    Quick rundown:

• Project MD: missing some music, ending, incomplete intro
    • Star Chaser: missing music and SFX
    • Miniplantes: missing music, ending
    • Dragon's Castle: judge yourself

As you can tell I'm a complete disaster when it comes to making music at all, so if anybody wants to cooperate, there you go :​O) Sadly, the Echo tools are pretty lacking which definitely gets in the way :​/ I have a MML converter (and there's a shitty MIDI converter too), but I think we can agree that the best thing would be to make a tracker ala TFM Maker but with Echo's feature set in mind. (no, DefleMask won't do the job, let alone playing back VGM :​P)

I want to keep Project MD's music as Oerg's, but he seems to be busy these days, so I guess that for a while that's a no-go as well. You'll have to wait for him to get some spare time I guess.

Also for the sake of it:

I'm glad that to hear that the music for Project MD will not be altered. The sound effects and music are excellent! Oerg did such an amazing job composing the music for this game. I will happily await for Oerg to complete the intro, ending, and music to this excellent game.

Also thanks for providing and update with each of your projects. I was actually wondering what plans you had for "Miniplanets". Such a nifty concept! I imagine a slow tempo, ominous style of music would be fitting for each of the stages but an upbeat composition would good for the intro and ending.
    "There's nothing to fear, except fear itself"
    http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s486/link2link2link/YUZOKOSHIROISAGODNEOSEEDEDITION.gif

Quote Originally Posted by SEGA.GENESIS1989 View Post
    I'm glad that to hear that the music for Project MD will not be altered. The sound effects and music are excellent! Oerg did such an amazing job composing the music for this game. I will happily await for Oerg to complete the intro, ending, and music to this excellent game.
    I never said I'd change the music, but if I'm gonna add new music then I want it to remain consistent with what's already there.

EDIT: oh I see how it could be interpreted. Yeah I was talking about keeping the entire soundtrack as his rather than he and somebody else.

wibble wibble mushroom Wildside Expert nemesis enforcer's Avatar

Good work there Sik, I think that miniplanets has the potential to be an excellent game. Keep it up.

Thread Information