Quantcast

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTB Genesis Games: Real versions of Shui Hu: Feng Yun Zhuan and Yang Warrior Family

I know it's been a while since the last post here, but I'll give a positive update. I managed to get my hands on an original complete in box 1996 release of Shui Hu. I'm still on the look out for a supposed 1999 version. I'm starting to wonder if the 1999 version was an attempt to hack and release for other profits by someone else. I now own 2 loose copies of the 1996 original and then the complete in box with manual one. And no, the box plastic has no CAPCOM logo in it.

Here are the photos:

EDIT: I think the files were too big but now they no longer work for me so now I've reduced the file sizes and will remember in the future. No thumbnail preview means I did it wrong. I corrected the images.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Akumamoto; 02-21-2017 at 04:07 PM.

Better attachments?
    New user who wants access to the forum? PM Melf!

What do you mean? I know if you click on the attachments they will open up and display a unique image per one. I think if the image is low enough quality (under a certain KB size), that the preview icon can display. Otherwise, the attachments work, at least for me when I go back to click on them within the topic.

Thread Information