Quantcast

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293536373839

Thread: Digital Foundry (Official Thread)

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingSports Talker Virtua Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Team Andromeda View Post
    Exhumed is still the KING. The best level design ever seen in any FPS, even the AI was way ahead of its time. I used to love if any enemy fire attack hit another enemy by accident (when trying to kill you) they'll fight against each other. LOBOTOMY was GODs and one of SEGA biggest ever screw-ups was not making that team an In-House studio
    Trying to make enemies fight each other was a great mechanic that helped in many occasions.
    It was a masterpiece in every aspects, great graphics, great gameplay, great controls (the best for a console FPS until Halo and the dual stick configuration) great level design, great soundtrack, great replayability, a perfect game.

Yes it's a total shame that we never got Exhumed 2 and Lobotomy disappeared after Quake.

Raging in the Streets Team Andromeda's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Virtua Hunter View Post
    Trying to make enemies fight each other was a great mechanic that helped in many occasions.
    It was a masterpiece in every aspects, great graphics, great gameplay, great controls (the best for a console FPS until Halo and the dual stick configuration) great level design, great soundtrack, great replayability, a perfect game.

Yes it's a total shame that we never got Exhumed 2 and Lobotomy disappeared after Quake.
    Looking back, one of SEGA biggest screw up's . Exhumed was and is perfect and yes the music was also awesome

Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
    one of the best 3D shooting games available
    Presented for your pleasure

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingSports Talker Virtua Hunter's Avatar

A classic 14:54

My favourite was Amun Mines (31:49) , that atmosphere...

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

Turok 2 was fantastic. Also has the best gun un any FPS ever made. Cerebral Bore. After that, the series fell apart.

Life!? ... What console is that on?

Raging in the Streets Team Andromeda's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Virtua Hunter View Post

A classic 14:54

My favourite was Amun Mines (31:49) , that atmosphere...
    Yeah the atmosphere that came from the ambient sounds and eerie was incredible. The game almost made me jump out of my skin, where that Lava dragoon pop's it's head out.
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
    one of the best 3D shooting games available
    Presented for your pleasure

Thread Information