Quantcast

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Miniplanets

Megadrive Miniplanets

If you downloaded it before January 26th and are planning to make cartridges out of the ROM make sure to download the newest binary (at least REV02), it fixes an important bug on real hardware.

---

Get it here now:
    https://sik.itch.io/miniplanets

Full playthrough:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...0Ml_RSQV7bgF3m

Deprecating the old thread since it's not a demo anymore (and that download link was dead anyway)
    Last edited by Sik; 01-26-2017 at 12:52 PM.

Fantastic job.

All this game needs now is a cover art.
    (And OpaOpa hack).

Nice! No physical release?

Sports Talker

yeah, go to piko, maybe he can help you with it. I would love to have a CIB copy

I enjoyed playing through this, cool game. I'm not sure why this thread isn't getting a bit more action but I hope there's plenty of people that pay you for the download.

Definitely a cool game and I donated for the download because these things take time and people don't always get the recognition they deserve for the time they invest in making these games.

Whoops just noticed all passwords were offset by 1 >.>; Uploaded REV01

Well done Sik Very polished game as usual. I love the minor but smooth zoom at completion screen

VA1LT CHIP ENABLED Master of Shinobi OverDrone's Avatar

Looks so cool.

Raging in the Streets SEGA.GENESIS1989's Avatar

Thumbs up

In my opinion, Sik is one of the unsung heroes of our community. He has now released 2 games for free and left it up to the end user to donate towards his efforts! If you downloaded the game and have the means, please consider donating some money to sik who always delivers a superior, polished product each and every time.

I consider this an early Christmas present and have donated some money to him for developing this very fun and unique title!

Well done young Javier Degirolmo!
    "There's nothing to fear, except fear itself"
    http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s486/link2link2link/YUZOKOSHIROISAGODNEOSEEDEDITION.gif

Bravo! The most refreshingly original homebrew game for G/MD to date.

I'll see when I can release the source code (alongside the proper license), trying to clean up some stuff. Already uploaded last night one of the new tools I used (also in case somebody here is interested on composing using MML). Not gonna make cartridges because honestly that's a horrible mess, I'll let other people take it up to themselves if they want.

Hey stupid question: does anybody know what are the dimensions for a manual? Would be nice to make a PDF for one.

Raging in the Streets xelement5x's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sik View Post
    I'll see when I can release the source code (alongside the proper license), trying to clean up some stuff. Already uploaded last night one of the new tools I used (also in case somebody here is interested on composing using MML). Not gonna make cartridges because honestly that's a horrible mess, I'll let other people take it up to themselves if they want.

Hey stupid question: does anybody know what are the dimensions for a manual? Would be nice to make a PDF for one.
    I just measured the manual in Shining in the Darkness and it looks like each page is 166mm tall, with each page being about 95mm wide. If you're going to make something printable I can imagine you might want an extra mm or so on each page though to account for the spine/staple part of the manual.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarMist View Post
    A spine card is the hymen of a new game assuring its first owner that he is truly her one and only, and of a used game assuring its new owner that whilst she has been played with in the past that play has never been too careless or thorough.

Raging in the Streets

Remindes a little of Kula World with the camera system.. I love Kula World.

Will check out.

Raging in the Streets goldenband's Avatar

Bought this the other day and played through it today. Fun game with a nice concept and nifty level design! It's a bit too short for a standalone cart release IMHO, but would be fantastic to have as part of a multigame anthology cart.

Thread Information