Quantcast

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: The Free Games Thread

End of line.. Hero of Algol gamevet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stu View Post
    Grab a free copy of Sins of a Solar Empire - Rebellion from Humble Bundle. Offer expires Nov 18th. Grab it while you can!https://www.humblebundle.com/store/s...s_tile_index_1Redeem as Steam key.

Wait....what?

I have the Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity. It has the original game, along with Entrenchment and Diplomacy. I've never hear of Rebellion.
    A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

The Full Throttle remake is now free on GOG for the next 12 hours. Hurry!
    A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

awesome heads up on the Full Throttle remake!!

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

If you have Amazon Prime a bunch of Devolver digital games are free on Twitch Prime Rewards. Including Hotline Miami series and The Messenger.

Life!? ... What console is that on?

Cheers for the info on Prime, did not know this thing existed. Iíve taken this offer and did not know about know anything about The Messenger but quite like it.

They also have a small SNK bundle till the 31st December so got this for a bit of Pulstar action.

Stuck in the Past Shining Hero The Jackal's Avatar

Morrowind is free until Sunday (31st March).

If you have a Bethesda account (yeah I know), then all you need to do is redeem code "TES25TH-MORROWIND" and it'll be added to your library.

GTA San Andreas is free on PC....that is, if you sign up for Rockstar's new Game Launcher.

FFS, enough with every game company needed their own launchers. This shit is stupid. If you want the game, hunt down a cheap DVD copy off Ebay; then you skip all this bull and you don't have to deal with the stupidness that is them having removed tracks from the radio station.

I didnít even think about that, when I got the game for PS4.

I guess Iíll have to play through the Xbox version.

The Cat in the Hat Shining Hero NeoVamp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
    FFS, enough with every game company needed their own launchers. This shit is stupid.
    yeah, its the early 80s and 200 different video recorders all over again. just stick with steam or GOG if you're paranoid about DRM.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoVamp View Post
    yeah, its the early 80s and 200 different video recorders all over again. just stick with steam or GOG if you're paranoid about DRM.
    I think it's more like every game company wanted their own piece of the pie ala Disney+ and Netflix. It's super annoying. I can't even remember my Paypal password, but okay, here's another service I have to sign up for just to be able to play my games I paid for. Shit is ridiculous. Greed over user experience, sick of it.

The Cat in the Hat Shining Hero NeoVamp's Avatar

Disney+ and Netflix.
    That fucking sucked when they pulled that shit, do they think I'm gonna get both?? and more of these fucking streamer services are popping up too.. its just gonna fragment the userbase.
    In the end I'll probably cancel my netflix subscription and go back to pirating, because no matter which one I pick I'll miss out on what the other has to offer.

Everybody has to have a piece of the pie.. fuck these cunts.

It pisses me off that I have every ESPN channel and yet, they want me to pay for ESPN + to watch Fury fight.

Nameless One

I think it's more like every game company wanted their own piece of the pie ala Disney+ and Netflix. It's super annoying. I can't even remember my Paypal password, but okay, here's another service I have to sign up for just to be able to play my games I paid for. Shit is ridiculous. Greed over user experience, sick of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoVamp View Post
    That fucking sucked when they pulled that shit, do they think I'm gonna get both?? and more of these fucking streamer services are popping up too.. its just gonna fragment the userbase.
    In the end I'll probably cancel my netflix subscription and go back to pirating, because no matter which one I pick I'll miss out on what the other has to offer.

Everybody has to have a piece of the pie.. fuck these cunts.
    Exactly this. AppleTV, Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, Fox, multiple different sport options/league passes, Kayo, it is utterly ridiculous.

It will lead to the issue they wanted to avoid, pirating, become big again.

Time to go back to Uncle Torrence and keep things simple.
    Looking for a PAL disc only of Marko's Magic Football if you want to sell me one.

Quote Originally Posted by sashadarko View Post
    Hey, moustache fuck, if you still read this very thread. You're ARE speedy speedy Sonic, right?.

AKA Mister Xiado WCPO Agent Raijin Z's Avatar

The Arkham and Lego Batman games are free at the moment on the Epic Game Store.
    - Where it's always 1992 (or so).
    Youtube - Terminated

Metro 2033 Redux is free at Epic Games. I'm curious how it will perform, compared to the original release that I own.

Thread Information