Quantcast

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arcus 1-2-3

Quote Originally Posted by Zigfried View Post
    Will do!

As a heads up, I also have complete walkthroughs for Fhey Area (Sega CD) and Aisle Lord (Sega CD), as well as an Excel document containing all of Aisle Lord's maps. Please let me know if there is interest in any of that information.
    Oh yes I would love to have both of them.

Raging in the Streets xelement5x's Avatar

Thread has been noticed! Sorry that it took nearly a month... I'm terrible with email and also don't stay logged into most sites.

I just need to know where to send the information. I'll monitor PMs for the next month or so.

As an FYI, I've beaten all of the Arcus RPGs (not just on Sega CD, but also the original PC versions) and saved hundreds of screenshots so if anyone needs guides / assistance / info / trivia for any of those, just let me know.
    I got your PM on PCEFX there and responded, so thank for following up! I'd love to get a copy any MegaCD walkthroughs that you wrote as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarMist View Post
    A spine card is the hymen of a new game assuring its first owner that he is truly her one and only, and of a used game assuring its new owner that whilst she has been played with in the past that play has never been too careless or thorough.

The Event Death Adder's minion Zigfried's Avatar

After I get home tonight, I'll start the process of collecting files and converting to PDF. Might take until tomorrow before I can send them off. I'll send to everyone who has sent me their emails, so PM me if you'd also like copies of them.

I got my copy of the files, thank you very much!
    A spine card is the hymen of a new game assuring its first owner that he is truly her one and only, and of a used game assuring its new owner that whilst she has been played with in the past that play has never been too careless or thorough.

I'd love walkthroughs for Fhey Area and Aisle Lord!

Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    I'd love walkthroughs for Fhey Area and Aisle Lord!
    Me too. Zigfried: Shall I send another mail request for them or will you send them when you have them ready to those who already got the Arcus ones?

No need for another mail request -- I'll be sending both of them reasonably soon. They just require a bit more formatting:
    1) The guides are both raw text. Formatting it for PDF conversion is easy, just takes a bit of time and I've been busy the last few days.
    2) The maps for Aisle Lord are spread across 27 Excel files. I'm going to condense them into a tabbed file, again it's just a matter of actually setting aside the time to do it.

Fhey Area is pretty easy to get into. Aisle Lord requires some experimenting... my guides will tell you where to go, but navigating combat is something that you'll have to figure out on your own. Reaching level 2 is a challenge (those first few battles can be HARD), but after hitting level 3 or 4 it gets a lot more reasonable.

Glad you got the Arcus files safe and sound!

No need for another mail request -- I'll be sending both of them reasonably soon. They just require a bit more formatting:
    1) The guides are both raw text. Formatting it for PDF conversion is easy, just takes a bit of time and I've been busy the last few days.
    2) The maps for Aisle Lord are spread across 27 Excel files. I'm going to condense them into a tabbed file, again it's just a matter of actually setting aside the time to do it.

Fhey Area is pretty easy to get into. Aisle Lord requires some experimenting... my guides will tell you where to go, but navigating combat is something that you'll have to figure out on your own. Reaching level 2 is a challenge (those first few battles can be HARD), but after hitting level 3 or 4 it gets a lot more reasonable.

Glad you got the Arcus files safe and sound!
    That initial brutality in the game sound like Cosmic Fantasy 2 where you will get destroyed early on and really need to just venture out a bit to raise levels before you actually get moving in the game.

Yeah, you kind of have to venture into the forest and hope that the random encounter is easy guys. If so, fight and save. If not, then run and hope you get away. High chance that you'll die and need to re-load the game -- but your odds go up immensely even after just hitting level 2.

Nameless One Silence The Fallen's Avatar

This is great news!

Thanks for the help everyone.

And thanks Zigfried for sharing the guide. I'm also sending you a P.M.

Thread Information