Quantcast

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arcus 1-2-3

Nameless One Silence The Fallen's Avatar

Default Arcus 1-2-3

After reading Kens review of Arcus 1-2-3 some years ago, I finally got around to picking up a copy.

To my dismay, the guide to which he refers in the review is a dead link. It appears the Unlimitedzigworks.com site is no more. I was however lucky enough to be able to recover the Quickstart Guide from Internet Archives Wayback Machine at https://web.archive.org/web/20150725...uickstart.html

The individual and in depth Arcus guides that are linked to in the Quickstart Guide I am having no luck at finding. There is nothing on GameFAQs. There is also nothing on Honest Gamers which the Arcus review on that site was written by the same guy that ran Unlimitedzigworks (as far as i can tell).

Does anyone know where I can find these guides or does anyone have them saved?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Raging in the Streets xelement5x's Avatar

I did a whois on the site:
    https://whois.icann.org/en/lookup?na...edzigworks.com

And while it's a private registration there is a tech email provided through the proxy which should forward to the domain owner. If you ask nicely you may get a response
    Quote Originally Posted by StarMist View Post
    A spine card is the hymen of a new game assuring its first owner that he is truly her one and only, and of a used game assuring its new owner that whilst she has been played with in the past that play has never been too careless or thorough.

Thanks for the help xelement5x!

I cross posted this at Digital Press and no one has come up with anything, but it looks like the E-mail you linked to would be a step in the right direction.

I'll give him a shout and hope for the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Silence The Fallen View Post
    Thanks for the help xelement5x!

I cross posted this at Digital Press and no one has come up with anything, but it looks like the E-mail you linked to would be a step in the right direction.

I'll give him a shout and hope for the best!
    No problem, and if you locate the guides please let me know. I wouldn't mind a copy of them either since I have this game too.
    A spine card is the hymen of a new game assuring its first owner that he is truly her one and only, and of a used game assuring its new owner that whilst she has been played with in the past that play has never been too careless or thorough.

Death Bringer Raging in the Streets Black_Tiger's Avatar

You can also message Emerald Rocker on pcenginefx.
    Quote Originally Posted by year2kill06
    everyone knows nintendo is far way cooler than sega just face it nintendo has more better games and originals

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Tiger View Post
    Oh, is Emerald Rocker the owner of that site? I had no clue, but I did see the Duomazov links on the archived version

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    No problem, and if you locate the guides please let me know. I wouldn't mind a copy of them either since I have this game too.
    Absolutely! Melf responded to my post over at Digital Press and said that if Zig was okay with it then we could host the guides here on Sega-16.

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Tiger View Post
    I'm not registered over there, but its always good to have a backup plan! If I don't hear back in the e-mail I sent in a few more days then I'll have to sign up and see if I can contact him there.

Thanks to everyone for all the help!

Any luck? I am on PCEFX and can send him a PM if you'd like.

Any luck? I am on PCEFX and can send him a PM if you'd like.
    No. Unfortunately I have not heard back. The e-mail went through to a valid address because I got no postmaster return or whatever that error is, but maybe it's an old address that he no longer uses.

But yeah, if you already have an account on pcefx that would be great if you could shoot him a p.m., otherwise I'll give it a shot later this week.

Just sent him a PM

Just sent him a PM
    Thanks for the help. Hopefully we'll hear something.

I also noticed that Zig posted here on Sega-16 in the Arcus review forum years ago, so I went ahead and sent him a PM. In his Sig he links to the now defunct UnlimitedZigWorks site and also links to a Twitter account. Interestingly, the Twitter account is no longer valid either.

I think this guy wanted to vanish! lol. Hopefully the PCEFX PM you sent will turn up something.

Quote Originally Posted by Silence The Fallen View Post
    Thanks for the help. Hopefully we'll hear something.

I also noticed that Zig posted here on Sega-16 in the Arcus review forum years ago, so I went ahead and sent him a PM. In his Sig he links to the now defunct UnlimitedZigWorks site and also links to a Twitter account. Interestingly, the Twitter account is no longer valid either.

I think this guy wanted to vanish! lol. Hopefully the PCEFX PM you sent will turn up something.
    I've seen him on there relatively recently. No response yet though.

The Event Death Adder's minion Zigfried's Avatar

Thread has been noticed! Sorry that it took nearly a month... I'm terrible with email and also don't stay logged into most sites.

I just need to know where to send the information. I'll monitor PMs for the next month or so.

As an FYI, I've beaten all of the Arcus RPGs (not just on Sega CD, but also the original PC versions) and saved hundreds of screenshots so if anyone needs guides / assistance / info / trivia for any of those, just let me know.

Thanks for responding! You can email me the information at sega16dotcom@gmail.com. PDF form would be best, I think. I'll upload it and link to it in the review.

The Event Death Adder's minion Zigfried's Avatar

Will do!

As a heads up, I also have complete walkthroughs for Fhey Area (Sega CD) and Aisle Lord (Sega CD), as well as an Excel document containing all of Aisle Lord's maps. Please let me know if there is interest in any of that information.

Thread Information