Quantcast

Thread: 36" Sony Trinitron CRT for sale $50

Default 36" Sony Trinitron CRT for sale $50 EDIT: now $30

Selling this beast. Works great. Haven't used it much for several years now. Probably best looking retro gaming picture I've ever played on. I live in the Lehigh Valley in PA. Zip code is 18343. I paid almost $200 for it several years ago. Asking $50 as I unfortunately just don't have the room for it and need to sell.

Edit. $30. Must sell or will be brought to electronic recycling center on Monday. Thanks
    Last edited by SonnyLXXXIX; 04-22-2017 at 03:44 PM.
    Seeing you in action is a joke.

$30 takes it. Must be gone by end of day tomorrow.
    Seeing you in action is a joke.

Raging in the Streets xelement5x's Avatar

Sorry to see it go, any reason you didn't try local Craigslist or something? Normally a decent TV like that you can get someone else to take at least instead of paying the recycling fee.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarMist View Post
    A spine card is the hymen of a new game assuring its first owner that he is truly her one and only, and of a used game assuring its new owner that whilst she has been played with in the past that play has never been too careless or thorough.

I didn't want to say anything a few days ago that could have messed up your seller swag. I payed $75 for mine from Goodwill and was super stoked about it. I posted on a forum and people didn't understand why I paid anything. Trends on craigslist differ by up to a few years so I had no idea what they were talking about, but I could literally find about 2 of these posted in the free section at all times now. I had a 36" version and kept my 32" as it has the 4:3 ration vs the 16:9 of the 36". Visually, games look awesome. It's the sound that rocks my world. I keep the tv on like 8 out of 100 and it's plenty loud for me. The thing is like a whole house sound system.

Quote Originally Posted by nieds16 View Post
    I didn't want to say anything a few days ago that could have messed up your seller swag. I payed $75 for mine from Goodwill and was super stoked about it. I posted on a forum and people didn't understand why I paid anything. Trends on craigslist differ by up to a few years so I had no idea what they were talking about, but I could literally find about 2 of these posted in the free section at all times now. I had a 36" version and kept my 32" as it has the 4:3 ration vs the 16:9 of the 36". Visually, games look awesome. It's the sound that rocks my world. I keep the tv on like 8 out of 100 and it's plenty loud for me. The thing is like a whole house sound system.
    Yeah, I still keep my Trinitron around as a backup hiding in the garage myself, have a different tube for regular use downstairs.
    A spine card is the hymen of a new game assuring its first owner that he is truly her one and only, and of a used game assuring its new owner that whilst she has been played with in the past that play has never been too careless or thorough.

Sorry, but you'll have to pay someone to drag it away.

Find someone who can use it and just give it to them.

End of line.. ESWAT Veteran gamevet's Avatar

Drop it off at Goodwill. You can get a receipt for a tax deductible donation.
    A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert Prince Talmit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Drop it off at Goodwill. You can get a receipt for a tax deductible donation.
    All the Goodwills I know of won't take tube TVs or monitors anymore. There's an epidemic of dumped TVs in back alleys, in dark corners of parking lots, and in public parks around here.

I've got the same problem here as well. I used to be able to get decent CRTs if I was patient at local thrifts but they've stopped accepting them anymore. I actually took a picture a couple years back (filter-heavy) of the week they started trashing them.

Tube Tv CRT Graveyard by xelement5x, on Flickr

Gumbious Priest Road Rasher Raja's Avatar

I'd take it but I live in upstate NY and I'm not driving to Penn for an old TV lol

Thread Information