Quantcast

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Saturn RPGs

Raging in the Streets bultje112's Avatar

how far do I have to go after my father is killed?

At that point there's only like two "generals" left? I'd say that point is well past half-way. Maybe 2/3rds?

Master of Shinobi Mega Drive Bowlsey's Avatar

Suikoden and Suikoden 2, are just pretty much perfect RPGs. Honestly, I spent so much time with these games as a teenager and finished them both so many times. The story, the characters, the music, the battles... Both games are sheer poetry to me. Alongside FFVII, Alundra and Breath of Fire III, the Suikoden games represent the cream of PS1 RPGs, no contest.

Recently bought myself a mint condition copy of Shining Force III for my Saturn (wasn't cheap!), and am loving every minute of it so far! Great story, great music, great battles... It's exactly how I imagined a Shining Force game would be like on the Saturn. I'm only sorry that it's taken me so long to get it, but better late than never!

Banned by Administrators

You're in for a good time, Mega.

Raging in the Streets bultje112's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Drive Bowlsey View Post
    Suikoden and Suikoden 2, are just pretty much perfect RPGs. Honestly, I spent so much time with these games as a teenager and finished them both so many times. The story, the characters, the music, the battles... Both games are sheer poetry to me. Alongside FFVII, Alundra and Breath of Fire III, the Suikoden games represent the cream of PS1 RPGs, no contest.

Recently bought myself a mint condition copy of Shining Force III for my Saturn (wasn't cheap!), and am loving every minute of it so far! Great story, great music, great battles... It's exactly how I imagined a Shining Force game would be like on the Saturn. I'm only sorry that it's taken me so long to get it, but better late than never!
    wait till you play the other 2 scenarios. they are even better!

Banned by Administrators

You never forget your first...

AH BOB SAGET! Hedgehog-in-TrainingMaster of Shinobi SegataS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Drive Bowlsey View Post

I own the OST CD for Suikoden 2. Easily one of the best RPG soundtracks ever. I want Konami to revive this series more than Castlevania by a long shot.But outsource it.
    Twitter Segata

Life!? ... What console is that on?

Quote Originally Posted by SegataS View Post
    I own the OST CD for Suikoden 2. Easily one of the best RPG soundtracks ever. I want Konami to revive this series more than Castlevania by a long shot.But outsource it.
    Can't rep. It's not physically possible for me to agree with you more on this.

Ok so I'm slowly building up my (PAL) Saturn collection and my priority is RPG's for the system, but they're all quite pricey. I have my sights set on The Story of Thor 2 (Legend of Oasis I think it was called in other parts of the world) and Dragon Force. I've seen Dragon Force listed on ebay for around 150! Does that price sound about right or could I find it cheaper elsewhere?

Thread Information