Quantcast

Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: WTB: Mystic Defender and Truxton Complete Good Conndiction for the Sega Genesis

  1. #1
    Road Rasher thesegadude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    381
    Rep Power
    14

    Genesis WTB: Mystic Defender and Truxton Complete Good Conndiction for the Sega Genesis

    Hi All,

    I'm looking for both Mystic Defender and Truxton complete and in good shape.

    Please let me know if you have one or both for sale.

    Thanks!
    Sega Dude

    Visit me @ Retro Megabit

  2. #2
    Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-Training
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hi all, thesegadude is my friend and is posting this thread for me, so please send any replies to me, thanks.

  3. #3
    Road Rasher thesegadude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    381
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nintendomaniac View Post
    Hi all, thesegadude is my friend and is posting this thread for me, so please send any replies to me, thanks.
    Yes, this is true. I'm hoping someone here can help him out with these games!
    Sega Dude

    Visit me @ Retro Megabit

  4. #4
    Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-Training
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thesegadude View Post
    Yes, this is true. I'm hoping someone here can help him out with these games!
    Thanks for posting this for me.

  5. #5
    Road Rasher thesegadude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    381
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Do you have any interest in the Japanese Mega Drive versions of these game? It might save you a bit of money.
    Sega Dude

    Visit me @ Retro Megabit

  6. #6
    Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-Training
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thesegadude View Post
    Do you have any interest in the Japanese Mega Drive versions of these game? It might save you a bit of money.
    No it has the be the US versions

  7. #7
    Road Rasher thesegadude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    381
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    I started buying Japanese Sega Mega Drive imports pretty early on back in the day. I got really comfortable with them and I still really love them. With a gun to my head I'd be a dead man if I had to chose between Genesis and Mega Drive!
    Sega Dude

    Visit me @ Retro Megabit

  8. #8
    Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-Training
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thesegadude View Post
    I started buying Japanese Sega Mega Drive imports pretty early on back in the day. I got really comfortable with them and I still really love them. With a gun to my head I'd be a dead man if I had to chose between Genesis and Mega Drive!
    Ya i like the imports too, especially the exclusives that were not released in the US. But in this case i wanna complete the set of US launch titles.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •