Quantcast

Thread: WTB: Sonic Blast for the Game Gear (PAL UK/EU Copy)

& Knuckles Hedgehog-in-TrainingSports Talker DAGarden's Avatar

Game Gear WTB: Sonic Blast for the Game Gear (PAL UK/EU)

I'm a Sonic the Hedgehog game collector and I've been looking for this particular game for quite some time, in order to push my collection closer to 'completion'. I collect all the games in boxed, complete condition with the instruction manual(s), and anything else they came with. I've seen several loose carts of Sonic Blast on eBay over the passed few years, but nothing resembling a complete copy of this game for sale. However, I do know that it exists, as a friend of mine has a copy. I did begin questioning it's existence a while back, as it's so rare.

I thought I'd ask if anyone can help me in my endeavour. I'm looking for a complete in box PAL UK/EU (I believe that the UK/EU copies are the same, with multiple languages on the back of the box, but I'm not too sure.) copy of Sonic Blast for the Game Gear. It doesn't have to be mint condition, but I'd prefer it to be better-off than worse-off.

Any information or leads would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by DAGarden; 01-23-2018 at 04:47 AM.

Bump, but also an update of information. Someone has linked me this eBay listing here: LINK.
    I was excited, until I read that the box is a reproduction, and that the manual was missing. So close... (I'm not really interested in reproductions. I am also aware that there are some manuals also available separately on eBay, from some European sellers, and the price is about 70).

So yeah, I'm still looking. I'd also like to confirm that I do have cash available for this, and I understand how much it's roughly valued at, too.

Video Game Modder Road Rasher segasonicfan's Avatar

I used to have a sealed copy years ago. This game is trash though, save your moneys!

I know the game isn't good, but that's not the reason I want it. As I explained, I require a copy of the game for my collection. Money also isn't an issue here, so don't worry about that.

Thread Information