Quantcast

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: #METOO Movement is out of control

Banned by Administrators

Default #METOO Movement is out of control

This TV news journalists is spot in this video about the topic. Any woman can open their mouth and ruin a man's life regardless of what she says is true or not. Among other very interesting points as men haven't changed in all these years, only women have (to get the context to this, you'll have to see video). As well as the definition between what's sexual assault or not + what is proper behavior are not exactly black or white.

Haircut Legends Reckoning Master of Shinobi Crystalpepsifan's Avatar

Ben Shapiro is not a journalist. Have you considered that your own penchant for harassment might be out of control?

Banned by Administrators

Was gonna say journalist or other, but like I care.

And have you considered regret for bending the knee to your new female overlords?

Haircut Legends Reckoning Master of Shinobi Crystalpepsifan's Avatar

I'm not sure why you care so much. It's not like sexual harassment in the workplace is a problem for you.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One DrunkenHigh's Avatar

Been Shapiro is the whitest dude ever.

AKA Mister Xiado Outrunner Raijin Z's Avatar

Just follow the Electric Pence's methods to avoid trouble with sketchy harlots.
    Also the coincidence detector is going nuts on Shapiro.
    The Homepage of the Oldternet - Where it's always 1992 (or so).
    Youtube - Insert socially-unacceptable pejorative replacement for "Youtube" here.

Big fan of Ben Shapiro. However to say he's a journalist is very... ehhh. I'd call him a political commentator. I have been victim of false rape allegations before. It was thrown out immediately since the girl said that it was the middle of the night on Wednesday. I was at work since I work 3rd shift. It was some random wretch from class that I denied because she looked gross. So this shit happens and if I didn't work nights I'd be screwed.
    This is your money, give me a smoking.

Banned by Administrators

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenHigh View Post
    Been Shapiro is the whitest dude ever.
    What does that have to do with anything? Especially in this day and age where whites are now the minority at 8-14% of the population and soon to be extinct. All this white shaming and METOO sexual harassment nonsense is just insuring whites get there faster. Only reason whites are at the forefront is because whites are more intelligent and as a result created the modern civilized world. Course the progressive movement we live in now will destroy all traces of all cultures anyway.

Like it or not, nothing will stop this new movement.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One DrunkenHigh's Avatar

Because he sounds like a black comedian impersonating a white person. But go ahead with whatever this is. Sounds like some Aryan Nazi stuff. Not interested.

Banned by Administrators

"Racism will never end until the ones crying racism realize they are the racist."

Because he sounds like a black comedian impersonating a white person. But go ahead with whatever this is. Sounds like some Aryan Nazi stuff. Not interested.
    You were able to share that comment on the internet thanks to the white race. How does acknowledging this make it Aryan Nazi stuff?

Antiquing Hedgehog Lord QuickSciFi's Avatar

Ben Shapiro is an intolerant extremist himself. Every aspect of his body language spells hatred. His words spell worse. I would honestly refrain from posting a thread about him.

Banned by Administrators

Quote Originally Posted by QuickSciFi View Post
    Ben Shapiro is an intolerant extremist himself. Every aspect of his body language spells hatred. His words spell worse. I would honestly refrain from posting a thread about him.
    Don't know the guy outside of a The Last Jedi review, is he that popular? Just like the msg of the video.

Also true equality is a pipe dream. We aren't all born equal. Why putting race & sex before skills makes no sense.
    Last edited by Thief; 01-13-2018 at 10:06 AM.

Well, Thief, you can blame that washed up celebrity Alyssa Milano for starting the whole Me Too garbage. I'm against assault and all that, but holy shit, the amount of women saying they were harassed and insulted makes me not believe what they are saying. Even some of the Hollywood stories.

Apparently coming soon to a network near you will be another one of those "manufacturing a star" programs. On the previews they show an "artist" giving a quick kiss to a contestant who approaches the judges. Whether or not the person being kissed is M or F I don't know but if the judge doing the kissing was M, I can imagine the outrage.

Banned by Administrators

Thread Information