Quantcast

Thread: Tiny Toon Adventures 3 (unl) for Genesis

Gromble of pirates...? Outrunner Bramsworth's Avatar

Default Tiny Toon Adventures 3 (unl) for Genesis

Selling my cart only copy of this rare unlicensed title. You see a lot of reproductions these days on eBay, but this is the original cartridge from Taiwan. I'm including a box just to give it extra protection. Label is in fair condition, I've taken a pic to show its state.

Asking price is $60. I'll calculate shipping when I have your location. Paypal preferred. Thanks!

20171213_135803.jpg
    20171213_135840.jpg
    I'm Pro A'can

How does someone know whether it is a "real" or reproduction? Doesn't this type of statement require PCB pics as well as links to info on how to tell the difference?
    Sega Genesis Master Set
    Games: 400: https://vgcollect.com/Tripredacus/gen

Gromble of pirates...? Outrunner Bramsworth's Avatar

This isn't the type of thing I'm used to having to provide proof for, so sorry if it was confusing. I'll try to explain.

Basically you'd only truly know it's the original if you've been involved with unlicensed Taiwanese games to know how to spot what's the original production from Taiwan and what a modern day repro looks like. Posting a PCB won't mean much to anyone, though if they're really interested in purchasing and really want to see it then I'll oblige. It's just a PCB board with an epoxy blob at the center. As far as the difference between other carts go, well, what you see here is the original. Anything else isn't. There's nothing else to say really. I own a CIB version with the original box art and it's the same cartridge and art and all too.

I didn't mention it in my post btw, but this cartridge is THE cartridge the ROM dump online came from. Before that practically no one even knew this game existed until I found out about it and finally made a $150 bounty for it on an Argentinean forum some years ago. All the repros you see on eBay came from this cartridge.

Anyway, if anyone does want to purchase it but wants even more proof, let me know and I'll make the effort if I can figure out what else there even is to show.
    I'm Pro A'can

Master of Shinobi streetsofrage's Avatar

I didn't know ali express carts are rare lol

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Tiny...374760614.html
    My Consoles: Nes(toaster), Nes (toploader), Snes, Sega Genesis 2x Model 1 (HD and Va7) , Genesis Model 2 ,Sega Cd model 2 (bois ver 2.00) ,Sega Saturn N64, PS1 , Xbox 1(modded running XMBC) , 2x Xbox360(2 jaspers)

My Handhelds: Sega Game Gear , Nintendo Ds, Sega Nomad

Thread Information