Quantcast

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ECM from Gamefan Magazine has passed away.

Banned by Administrators

Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Gamefan Magazine was to me something I always looked forward to picking up every month when it came out. I loved it for the layouts and the brutal honesty from Eric, Kodomo, Nick Rox, Knightmare and many other editors who made my time out of finishing High School great. It was the only real print mag I read from cover to cover which included even the sports sections and I'm not a fan of sports at all.
    Don't know about the sports section, but otherwise agree and did the same.

counter of beans Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert Cafeman's Avatar

Sad news. Wasnt ECM in his early 40s? Was his health bad recently?

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One DrunkenHigh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TrekkiesUnite118 View Post
    But I'm sure you wouldn't have an issue if it started off with saying "He felt the bern and was an avid Bernie Sanders supporter" or "He was with her"...

But please, tell us more about how President Trump has personally slighted you. I could use a good laugh.
    I don't care about politics or associate myself with any cult/party. I belong to the human being party. So keep your Bernie and Hillary talk to yourself, thank you very much. I don't like racists. Trump is a racist. Period. So if ECM was a die-hard supporter of a racist man and his garbage, then he was obviously racist himself. No need to keep reading.

I'm Puerto Rican. I have distant relatives in PR. The man blamed Puerto Ricans for a hurricane that left them without power or communication with the outside world. And had the gall to bring up "debt". Then had the audacity to go there and toss paper towels at them like he was shooting jumpers.

So yes, President Trump has slighted me and my people and proved himself to be a disgraceful and evil man. On so many occasions. Does that provide you with the laugh you needed? Or should I provide more?

Hero of Algol

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenHigh View Post
    I don't care about politics or associate myself with any cult/party. I belong to the human being party. So keep your Bernie and Hillary talk to yourself, thank you very much. I don't like racists. Trump is a racist. Period. So if ECM was a die-hard supporter of a racist man and his garbage, then he was obviously racist himself. No need to keep reading.

I'm Puerto Rican. I have distant relatives in PR. The man blamed Puerto Ricans for a hurricane that left them without power or communication with the outside world. And had the gall to bring up "debt". Then had the audacity to go there and toss paper towels at them like he was shooting jumpers.

So yes, President Trump has slighted me and my people and proved himself to be a disgraceful and evil man. On so many occasions. Does that provide you with the laugh you needed? Or should I provide more?
    The inhabitants of Puerto Rico do shoulder some of the blame for the lack of preparedness. The "leaders" did a crappy job at keeping doctors, truck drivers, infrastructure personnel, etc.., in place. It's always easier to blame others, right? Since you are generalizing Trump supporters, will you be fine if I generalize Puerto Ricans?

Gaming is supposed to be fun and entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by JCU View Post
    The inhabitants of Puerto Rico do shoulder some of the blame for the lack of preparedness. The "leaders" did a crappy job at keeping doctors, truck drivers, infrastructure personnel, etc.., in place. It's always easier to blame others, right? Since you are generalizing Trump supporters, will you be fine if I generalize Puerto Ricans?

Gaming is supposed to be fun and entertaining.
    What an ignorant and disrespectful comment. Innocent people are to blame for having their homes and lives destroyed? You do know PR is a territory of the US, right?

Please do. Generalize Puerto Ricans. Let's hear the racism come out. Trump supporting weirdos aren't a race or ethnicity.

If you want to talk about blaming others, start with Mr Trump. He's a master at it. The final boss of it.

Your comment reeks of hot garbage and makes 0 sense.

Hero of Algol

I am seriously fucking tired of the simple "If you voted for Trump, you're a racist" bullshit. It's old and tired and has nothing to do with anything. I asked nicely now I'm telling you. Stop with the politics in regards to Eric. He's gone and whoever he voted for doesn't fucking matter. He did a lot of good for the western gaming scene and it should be noted as such.

I'm sorry if who he voted for has hurt your precious FeeFee's but get the fuck over it.
    05/05/15

Banned by Administrators

Barone, you did not seriously just post a triggered gif.

I am seriously fucking tired of the simple "If you voted for Trump, you're a racist" bullshit. It's old and tired and has nothing to do with anything. I asked nicely now I'm telling you. Stop with the politics in regards to Eric. He's gone and whoever he voted for doesn't fucking matter. He did a lot of good for the western gaming scene and it should be noted as such.

I'm sorry if who he voted for has hurt your precious FeeFee's but get the fuck over it.
    Can you even complete a sentence without a curse word? Nobody is talking politics. Go back and read. It's about an awful man being mentioned in someone's bio.

When the article that was posted mentions Trump in the first few sentences then go blame the author and get all angry with them.

I don't care who he voted for. The article/obituary linked is garbage. Why don't you tell us what he did since you're calling him by his name?

I think that triggered meme above was intended for you. Is there some type of voting system to have a moderator status revoked? I don't think you're fit for that status.

I have no idea what a feefee is. I speak English.

Alex Kidd

Can you even complete a sentence without a curse word? Nobody is talking politics. Go back and read. It's about an awful man being mentioned in someone's bio.

When the article that was posted mentions Trump in the first few sentences then go blame the author and get all angry with them.

I don't care who he voted for. The article/obituary linked is garbage. Why don't you tell us what he did since you're calling him by his name?

I think that triggered meme above was intended for you. Is there some type of voting system to have a moderator status revoked? I don't think you're fit for that status.

I have no idea what a feefee is. I speak English.
    Man oh man, I asked you to stop talking about Trump and you're seriously giving me lip service. If you can't talk about who ECM was in regards to what he did for gaming instead of talking about politics because it hasn't been discussed on these forums before to the point that many people needed a time out because they can't act like adults then I'll be happy to give you some time off.

P.S. Get over the profanity thing, Nobody here is a child.

Well maybe some people are...

Edit: Since you don't seem to really know who Eric was or what he did then that's fine since you're probably too young to remember a time before the internet but I'll go ahead and post what one of my old buddies who used to work for Gamefan years ago posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Millar Time View Post
    Hey guys,

I amended the "ECM-era" issues of GameFan download link to separate PDFs (rather than one 7GB beast), the link can be found here:

https://mega.nz/#F!gwdEyaiQ!mTm6hMHLWEiAOU3YS4Zu5w

I also upgraded to a Pro account so there should be plenty of bandwidth for everybody.
    Check it out and take a good read of that stuff he wrote over the years. You might want to amend your whole everyone is a racist if they voted for Trump shit.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 01-28-2018 at 10:30 PM.
    05/05/15

Man oh man, I asked you to stop talking about Trump and you're seriously giving me lip service. If you can't talk about who ECM was in regards to what he did for gaming instead of talking about politics because it hasn't been discussed on these forums before to the point that many people needed a time out because they can't act like adults then I'll be happy to give you some time off.

P.S. Get over the profanity thing, Nobody here is a child.

Well maybe some people are...
    Lip service? Excuse me? Do you talk like that to people face to face? Time off? I just won't visit the site anymore if you're continued to have this "super moderator" status. No biggie.

Again. I talked about Trump's name being mentioned in the linked bio, NOT POLITICS. If you support a racist, you are a racist. Very simple.

P.S. I see a few members acting like children and one of them somehow has moderator status. And he participates in the constant name calling, insult flinging, and bickering you find all over the place. I guess some people are...

I've already reported you to the administrator. This is the kind of awful behavior that keeps forums from growing. And old members fleeing. This place will turn into Digital Press pretty soon.

Hero of Algol

I've already reported you to the administrator. This is the kind of awful behavior that keeps forums from growing. And old members fleeing. This place will turn into Digital Press pretty soon.
    If we are to grow to attract more self-entitled PC minions like you, then we better be just a few.

It's amazing how you arrived just the other day and you've already complained several times about the community and now you're also willing to demote our fine moderator.
    Get serious!

Barone, knock it off. You're not making this any better by doing the same thing others are doing. Let them wallow in their posts. Drunk is making himself easy enough to get banned quickly.

Banned by Administrators

Barone, just stop posting. Seriously.

Anyway, BonusKun is fine with everyone insulting each other here, but as soon as someone here dare challenge him he pulls the mod threat card? Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by sull56ivan2010 View Post
    Barone, knock it off. You're not making this any better by doing the same thing others are doing. Let them wallow in their posts. Drunk is making himself easy enough to get banned quickly.
    Dude, Drunk makes valid arguments. How are they not valid?

Thread Information