Quantcast

Thread: Forum for Sega games on non-Sega platforms

(formerly known as 5233) Master of Shinobi Jeckidy's Avatar

Gcn Forum for Sega games on non-Sega platforms

This should be a no-brainer. We need a forum to discuss Sega games on non-Sega platforms. Not just ports, but mainly original games like Virtua Quest for GCN/PS2, or the GBA Sega games. We should call it "Sega Extended Universe".

Master of Shinobi

Don't you mean a (pinned, at best) specific thread you could open and updating OP with a list, etc ? I already find there are more subforums the forum can handle... (Arcade, SG-1000...) all interesting topics but should have pinned threads instead of whole forums at least as of now, IMHO.
    Lists of MD games: officially licensed (~925) @ cartridge sizes @ Top 5 @ Top 250 (controversial) @ Sonic hacks @ best title screens @ Arcade ports (150) @ best European

(formerly known as 5233) Master of Shinobi Jeckidy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chilled View Post
    Don't you mean a (pinned, at best) specific thread you could open and updating OP with a list, etc ? I already find there are more subforums the forum can handle... (Arcade, SG-1000...) all interesting topics but should have pinned threads instead of whole forums at least as of now, IMHO.
    That would be tedious and frustrating to wade through. You could say that these discussions are suitable for the Insert Coin section, but really, if we could agree on just one more, final, Sega-related subforum, this would be it and would complete the site as far as necessary Sega subforums goes. All discussions of clones, hardware variants, plug-n-plays, etc. would either go there or in Insert Coin, but I'd prefer there to be a subforum.

Now with 33% more @$$! Master of Shinobi Assman's Avatar

I like the idea. Considering how bare the arcade and SG-1000 forums are, it doesn't sound like much of a stretch. Since it would include stuff like Sonic Mania, it'd probably get more traffic than those forums too.

Thread Information