Quantcast

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Share your gaming screenshots

Having fun with the "clear code" thing in Sonic Chaos for absolutely no real reason:

Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Not bad for a $500 game machine. Iím quite surprised by the visuals the One X is capable of. But, itís no GTX 1080.
    I never thought its fair to compare a PC to a console because since the birth of 3DFX the PC as always been able to outclass the consoles, but that's to overlook how a GTX 1080 on its own cost more than the XBox One X, that's before you factor in 4K BluRay player, 312 surround sound, liquid cooling, 1TB Hard Drive, 12 GB DDR5 RAM, and Bluetooth controller. Its fairer and better to compare a console to a console and to be able to play Far Cry 5 in native 4k on a console is simply amazing
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
    one of the best 3D shooting games available
    Presented for your pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by WarmSignal View Post
    What game is that first one from?
    Resident Evil 7 on the One X with the new 4k Patch
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

Some more Saturn love

Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

Never got the hate, this was all but Arcade perfect on the DC.

Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

End of line.. Hero of Algol gamevet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Team Andromeda View Post
    I never thought its fair to compare a PC to a console because since the birth of 3DFX the PC as always been able to outclass the consoles, but that's to overlook how a GTX 1080 on its own cost more than the XBox One X, that's before you factor in 4K BluRay player, 312 surround sound, liquid cooling, 1TB Hard Drive, 12 GB DDR5 RAM, and Bluetooth controller. Its fairer and better to compare a console to a console and to be able to play Far Cry 5 in native 4k on a console is simply amazing
    PCs donít used DDR5 for RAM; they use DDR3 and DDR4. And the magic number is 16GB.

The One X does not run native 4K. It isnít even native 2K. It upscaled to 4K using a technique called checker boarding. Itís still impressive for a $500 console though.
    A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

The One X does not run native 4K. It isnít even native 2K. It upscaled to 4K using a technique called checker boarding. Itís still impressive for a $500 console though.
    Gears Of War IV is Native 4k, Forza 7 is Native 4k, Forza horizon 3 is native 4k Farcry 5 is Native 4k, Halo V is native 4k. Checkerboard rendering is more for the SONY Pro or used in games like Assassin's Creed Origins on the One X. And you'll be hard pressed to be able to build a PC with the Spec of the One X, its cooling system its RAM, Joyppad and BluRay Ultra 4K drive for the pice of the XBox One

Anyway here's some more 4K goodness from the moster that is the XBox One X.

Last edited by Team Andromeda; 04-03-2018 at 01:06 PM.
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

End of line.. Hero of Algol gamevet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Team Andromeda View Post
    I never thought its fair to compare a PC to a console because since the birth of 3DFX the PC as always been able to outclass the consoles, but that's to overlook how a GTX 1080 on its own cost more than the XBox One X.
    I've been meaning to get back to this. I only paid $509 for the EVGA GTX 1080 Classified around early March of last year. It was pretty much the same cost as going out and getting an Xbox One X. The rest of the hardware was built around 2014. A PC is usually good for 2 GPU upgrades before you have to upgrade the motherboard and CPU. The rest of the parts (PSU, SSD, HHD etc.) can be migrated over to your new build.
    A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

Old Sega is where it's at Wildside Expert Mykale's Avatar

That is a Sony KV-32HS420. It has a 4:3 screen that supports 480i/480p 720p 1080i/1080p. It's perfect for 480p stuff like the original Xbox, PS2 and Gamecube. The stuff that is in 720p and higher is letterboxed.

Believe me. The pictures don't do it justice.
    Do you get any input lag while playing your old school games with that tv?

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

It's not Doom or a modern PC game but I love how crisp this game looks. Erika is kinda weird with here whale hacking keyboard but also a shut-in who like Futaba gets weakened if she is out too long. Similar tragic backstory. Also, I like seeing the SEGA logo in a game similar to SMT (since SEGA owns Atlus) in a game from Namco. Lastly, those enemies posted very clearly show the SMT influence in design since he worked on SMT on DS.

Life!? ... What console is that on?

Visit my youtube channel Pyron's Lair
    Take here all my hacks made with love for all of us here
    Want to help me? Here is my Patreon!

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

Unable to show more action like shots and the enemies as it's so fast I just can't. Hard to believe this is an indie game.

Quote Originally Posted by Orchid87 View Post
    Calling X a monster is an overstatement. A good gaming PC will do better.

I grow tired of the PC Vs Consoles. I don't like PC gaming and only into consoles. Yes, PC is more powerful, has the ability to do more, that's been the case since 3DFX. I don't care, I care about console Vs console, not console Vs PC.I'll just point out that a lot of games this gen run a 60 fps, some even while at 4K like for Forza 7 and Halo V, Resident Evil 7 or some games like Gears of War IV, Rise of the Tomb Raider give the user the option of either native 4K or 60 fps while being upscaled. Sorry the XBox is a monster of a console and thats what it is a console, not a PC and it really shouldn't be compared to one, but a console like the PS 4 Pro.

Anyway back on Topic

Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

Does XBX not have a screenshot function to post? Even Wii U was able to..although clunky. Seems kinda odd.

Thread Information