Quantcast

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435

Thread: hang him! Unpopular but not always negative gaming opinions

Master of Shinobi Mega Drive Bowlsey's Avatar

I actually like the Star Wars prequels. For all their faults they are still far better than the shite Disney has pumped out the last few years. The best Star Wars games ever made I think were the Battlefront games back on the PS2 and Xbox.

Final Fantasy Xll was shit to me. Every time I play it, it just makes me want to play .hack instead which I only ever played the first one.

When I was a kid my dad remarried and his wifes family had a kid name Gordy and I watched him play X-2 and saw the scene where they all singing and I said no to that flamboyant crap.

Final Fantasy stopped being final fantasy after X IMO. Every final fantasy game after X had been a decline in the series to me. Now it just lives of its name.

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Drive Bowlsey View Post
    I actually like the Star Wars prequels. For all their faults they are still far better than the shite Disney has pumped out the last few years. The best Star Wars games ever made I think were the Battlefront games back on the PS2 and Xbox.
    I hate the prequel films but they did give us Pod Race on Dreamcast which was excellent. Funny as a person who just generally dislikes Star Wars (me) I do love some of the games. SNES ones. Pod Racer on DC. Rogue Squadron on GCN. <_< >_> Pod Racer on DC was better than the sequence in the film. TEE DEE! *runs*

Life!? ... What console is that on?

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

I will assume this is unpopular since both MS and Nintendo abandoned the idea but I legit want faceplates back next-gen for Xbox and I want Sony to adopt the idea. I hate these boring black boxes. PS4 could have done it with the removable HDD cover. I got a 3rd party blue one.

Stuck in the Past Shining Hero The Jackal's Avatar

Was never a fan of faceplates, but I can see the appeal. I had a RE3 cover for my PS1 bitd and I thought it was the sickest thing ever.

Click image above for my Youtube channel.

Diablo III with all the expansions. It is the best Diablo game in the franchise and maybe the best in its genre. I can't say the latter definitively as I have not played Grim Dawn or Torchlight II. I tried Path of Exile a few years back but dear god that sphere grid was a big fuck no. Titan Quest has not aged well at all.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher

How does it compare to the launch release? I remember thinking that game looked really bad before it came out. I watched some gameplay soon after it came out, and I still wasn't interested at all. I haven't checked it out since.

Thread Information