Quantcast

Thread: Any plans on doing mobile version of forums?

Default Any plans on doing mobile version of forums?

Hey guys! Have you considered making forums more mobile friendly? Right now itís a pain

Mega Driver Hedgehog-in-TrainingOutrunner Gryson's Avatar

You can change the vBulletin layout to mobile in the bottom left of the page.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One molul's Avatar

@Melf: may I suggest a couple of things that would make the mobile version better?

1 - Random logo, as in the desktop theme, or at least something instead the vBulletin logo.

2 - Polls are not visible on the mobile theme. Must be some setting I guess.

Not sure how people visit these forums nowadays, but it's been a while since browsing forums from a cellphone is a common thing, so some sugar wouldn't be bad

Japanese Sonic CD FTW!!! Master of Shinobi Ecco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by molul View Post
    @Melf: may I suggest a couple of things that would make the mobile version better?

1 - Random logo, as in the desktop theme, or at least something instead the vBulletin logo.

2 - Polls are not visible on the mobile theme. Must be some setting I guess.

Not sure how people visit these forums nowadays, but it's been a while since browsing forums from a cellphone is a common thing, so some sugar wouldn't be bad
    What does the last part mean? Visiting forums on cellphones... used to be more common?

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One molul's Avatar

Sorry xD I meant that I don't know if users here usually visit the forums from their smartphones or from a computer, but anyway it would be cool to make some tweaks to the mobile theme for those who use a smartphone.

Thread Information