Quantcast

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The House of the Dead appreciation thread

Raging in the Streets bultje112's Avatar

some decisions of sega were just baffling though. like why the fuck was there no daytona usa 2 port on the dreamcast?

Raging in the Streets Team Andromeda's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bultje112 View Post
    some decisions of sega were just baffling though. like why the fuck was there no daytona usa 2 port on the dreamcast?
    Some of them were. But I gather the main reason for no Daytona USA 2 on the Saturn was the game didn't sell that great in the Arcades.
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
    one of the best 3D shooting games available
    Presented for your pleasure

Raging in the Streets Team Andromeda's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Moirai View Post
    I doubt Jurassic Park the lost world (1997) wouldve worked very well on Saturn, it was a model 3 game with very complex character models and animations etc... more likely a dreamcast port wouldve been made.
    That was so silly by SEGA. Jurassic Park, the Lost World is the best light gun game ever made and should have been ported to the Dreamcast, along with Ocean Hunter. I can only thing that the console/home rights of both Aliens and Jurassic Park were the main issues; with Acclaim holding the rights to Alien 3 and Dreamworks The Lost World.
    Still doesn't explain the lack of Ocean Hunter, Gun Blade NY on the DC or the likes of No Golden Axe III, Super Hang-on, Line of Fire, Arabian Fight on the Saturn though...
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
    one of the best 3D shooting games available
    Presented for your pleasure

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG Raging in the Streets Moirai's Avatar

Ive heard certain people say Saturn house of the dead has “bad” gun response or “wonky calibration”... i read this on SS UK forum... what?!? I always thought it felt fine, no different than any other light gun game on saturn..

Thread Information