Quantcast

Thread: Selling my saturn collection

Default Selling my saturn collection

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...9yQkd1TGtyX1VR

Im selling my collection would anyone be interested - dont know whether to ebay or sell direct

AKA Mister Xiado WCPO Agent Raijin Z's Avatar

People here are trustworthy, in my experience. You have to be careful with ebay, though, as there are a lot of fly by night scammers who will win, pay, then claim to have never gotten the items, keeping your stuff AND the money. I would isolate high-value stuff and avoid ebay, unless you take cautions like tracking and insurance, and possibly some absurd stuff like recording video of the condition of the items going into the packages. Ebay likes to side with the buyer, no matter how BS their claims may be, despite the fact that the main reason people come to ebay is to buy things from those sellers. With Craigslist, when buying or selling anything of value, you should complete the exchange on the surface of the sun (being the most brightly-lit area in the solar system), with Superman watching over the transaction. Failing that, I always go armed.
    - Where it's always 1992 (or so).
    Youtube - Terminated

Very attractive PAL collection. Good luck!

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One Virtua Hunter's Avatar

Very nice collection, do you also sell single games?
    I could be interested in a few, but non at ebay's prices.

End of line.. Hero of Algol gamevet's Avatar

Those Blue Stunners look so much cooler than the bright orange stunners we got in North America. Id be tempted to buy if I lived in Europe.
    A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

Master of Shinobi Hidden_Darkness's Avatar

You have a ton of great Saturn games, did you end up going to Ebay to sell them?

Raging in the Streets xelement5x's Avatar

Looks amazing, what would you say your favorite title is?
    Quote Originally Posted by StarMist View Post
    A spine card is the hymen of a new game assuring its first owner that he is truly her one and only, and of a used game assuring its new owner that whilst she has been played with in the past that play has never been too careless or thorough.

Thread Information