Quantcast

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have too many game systems and games :O (modded Saturns, SNES, GBA, Wii, 360, ++

Video Game Modder Outrunner segasonicfan's Avatar

Default I have too many game systems and games :O (modded Saturns, SNES, GBA, Wii, 360, ++

I need to unload this stuff. send me offers on as much as you want, as long as its more than $45. Not selling anything for less than $45 (not worth time at post office and all). Located in California, USA.

UPDATED WITH BETTER PICS:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/158377...57704489397341

Taking Offers (please just PM me) on the lot or large portions of it. no super low-balls please. Thanks!
    20180905_205321.jpg20180905_210139.jpg20180905_203701.jpgSaturns.jpg + lots more (not pictured here)

Notes:
    • NES works but has a finicky cart slot. Only recommended for someone that is going to replace the connector or put in a blinking light win adapter.
    • both Wiis are softmodded (letterbomb) for playing backups and other stuff.
    • white Xbox has some scuffs on case but works great. Comes with a great cooling fan and supports HDMI output.
    • Rastan is box only - free with purchase
    • Xbox 360 games are Free (badly scratched, expect them to have problems working)
    • Xbox black works great (tested) but does not come with hookups or PSU.
    • the huge lot of wii games are actually cases only, free with purchase.

SOLD: 2x Saturns, super mario 64, N64 system, 1x wii
    Last edited by segasonicfan; 01-20-2019 at 02:43 PM.

How much for the GBA SP and its accessories? I don't need any of the games for it though because I have a bunch of GBA games already as well as an EverDrive GB.

Also can you take a picture of the back of your Xbox 360 Slim?

You have a lot of stuff but you can probably get some more sales is you lay out and display what you have a little better. Everything packed sideways just looks rough.
    05/05/15

Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    You have a lot of stuff but you can probably get some more sales is you lay out and display what you have a little better. Everything packed sideways just looks rough.
    Agreed. I need to see the back of the Xbox 360 Slim so that I can see what month and year it was made as well as to see which power supply it uses (corona and trinity revisions use different power supply plugs).

He might've sold or given this stuff away elsewhere by now who knows.

yeah, sorry for slow response. Been selling some of it on CL. This is all my lower end stuff and yeah, pics are def not very good. Ill try and get better ones soon.
    Roadkill - make me a reasonable offer over PM. I dont know what to ask for this stuff. Im purposefully not checking ebay cause I hate how inflated retro prices have become.
    also, like OP says, only selling $45 min per order. not worth time / effort for less than that, sorry.

N64 SOLD
    MARIO 64 SOLD
    3x Saturns SOLD (more left)

also here are pics of N64 games (Perfect Dark is for sale but not pictured...yet):
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ninja

Please do. I'm slightly interested in some of what you have but better pictures = better chances of people pulling the trigger!

Also some advice from a guy who sells a lot from time to time.

Clean everything thoroughly before you take new pictures. This might seem like a minor thing to you but a lot of people don't like dust, spots, prints, and goop all over stuff they'd like to buy. If you can remove some sticker shit off game boxes without damaging them then do that as well. Lay everything out nice and neat, tie the cables up with a rubber-band or cheap Velcro-Straps and then take your pictures. You'll be amazed how fast people will throw money at you if you show that you care about what you are selling.

Example being that 360 with the small white spots on the side of the grill. A little care & concern goes a long way to being a reputable seller. If you can, go the extra distance and buy a can of compressed air. Set the systems outside and blast all the dust out of the vents. I can't tell you how many 360s I've cleaned that have had layers of fucking dust built up. I had one that was so bad when I set it outside and blasted it with a can of air, It was like a fucking mushroom cloud went out in all directions. lol
    Last edited by BonusKun; 09-04-2018 at 11:42 AM.
    05/05/15

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG Raging in the Streets Moirai's Avatar

Do you have any US saturns with an october, 1997 date on the back

Thanks for the advice, I've been selling for many years though and usually take better pictures than this. This is really a "sale dump" of the things I don't have time to spend on. If someone buys $50 or more worth of stuff I will clean it and test everything just like I did with the sale of 2 Saturns that someone bought from me this week (see the video here):
    https://streamable.com/u7pn2

I'm a longtime reputable seller, I'm just caved in with other obligations right now and trying to gauge interest before I dump this stuff for pennies elsewhere. My high-end items (>$50) are always very clean and well tested.

Moirai - Why the super specific date? I have many Saturns right now but not sure the case date will perfectly match the insides 100% of the time.

See original post for new (fancy) pictures of everything.

Updated with *gasp* even BETTER pics!

Now those are looking pretty sweet. Keep doing it like that!

Partial Bump for Sonic.
    05/05/15

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-Training

Sending PM about a Saturn!

replied note, I'm willing to do international shipping but for anyone outside the USA please be aware that shipping costs here are terrible right now. We have an amazing president running our whole country into the ground.

Sold some stuff, but still have a bunch left. Check the pictures in the first post to see what is still available. I still have all the Gameboy stuff left but I'm moving some items to eBay soon

How much for SNES Gradius 3 and what Famicom games are those?
    Check out my review channel at GameFaqs here. Then feel free to leave feedback and comment here

Thread Information