Quantcast

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: I tried playing my Xbox 360 for the first time in months...

Dc

See? This is how you guys should be talking. I like it when you have a common interest that isn't marred by egos running rampant.

P.S. Segata, I demand to see those T-shirts or I'm going to ban Team Andromeda!

P.P.S. Some people have asked me what my favorite all time console is. That's going to be the Game Cube. I know, I know! It's not the best uber system out there but it was one of the 1st I picked up on release with my own money when I wasn't a kid anymore and working all the time. Still, I love my PS4 and I love my Switch but I've never dipped into a Microsoft system until the Xbox 360. And no, I still don't own an Xbox One. This late in the game I don't see the point of owning one now.
    05/05/15

End of line.. Hero of Algol gamevet's Avatar

They’re all considered Western developers. I also liked WSBB 98 and NASCAR 98. Madden 98 was garbage.
    A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

AH BOB SAGET! Hedgehog-in-TrainingMaster of Shinobi SegataS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    See? This is how you guys should be talking. I like it when you have a common interest that isn't marred by egos running rampant.

P.P.S. Some people have asked me what my favorite all time console is. That's going to be the Game Cube. I know, I know! It's not the best uber system out there but it was one of the 1st I picked up on release with my own money when I wasn't a kid anymore and working all the time. Still, I love my PS4 and I love my Switch but I've never dipped into a Microsoft system until the Xbox 360. And no, I still don't own an Xbox One. This late in the game I don't see the point of owning one now.
    It will take some time to get a pic of some. I can't do all as I have so many but will do my most worn ones.

Life!? ... What console is that on?

Rebel scum Hero of Algol MrMatthews's Avatar

P.P.S. Some people have asked me what my favorite all time console is. That's going to be the Game Cube
    I thought of you today as I made a pick-up that you will probably appreciate.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMatthews View Post
    I thought of you today as I made a pick-up that you will probably appreciate.
    05/05/15

AH BOB SAGET! Hedgehog-in-TrainingMaster of Shinobi SegataS's Avatar

Clothes are mostly clean but my lens is dirty. Some I did pull from laundry for the pics so please forgive some ruffles and a little dirt. I am just posting a link. This is just the stuff I wear most. Not everything.

https://imgur.com/a/crmz6vq

Total nerd.

Life!? ... What console is that on?

Master of Shinobi Mega Drive Bowlsey's Avatar

Oh damn...you're all being civil to each other now and not fighting over console superiority anymore. That's no fun... Maybe I'll just spice things up again...(clears throat) ahem...SEGA FOR LIFE!! THE MEGA DRIVE IS THE BEST THING EVER INVENTED BY HUMANITY!! ALL YOU NINTENDORKS CAN SUCK MY FAT COCK!! SAY-GAAAAAAA!!!! Yep, that should get the ball rolling again...(sneaks off to watch the fun from a safe vantage point)

Raging in the Streets Team Andromeda's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    They’re all considered Western developers. I also liked WSBB 98 and NASCAR 98. Madden 98 was garbage.
    Oh, if we are include the efforts off the Europeans then it's a different story. Some of the Saturn best games and best looking efforts came from them
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
    one of the best 3D shooting games available
    Presented for your pleasure

See? This is how you guys should be talking.

Yes it's actually much better tbh, I'm sorry I was a bit of a non tbh. Btw I'll have to show off my Sonic Pants off too.
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Madden 98 was ace imo. But WSB 98 was a Japanese game and made by the Final arch St-V team (Am#1) and I love the game tbh
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

Thread Information