Quantcast

Thread: ANARCHY IN THE NIPPON

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG Raging in the Streets Moirai's Avatar

Default ANARCHY IN THE NIPPON

Now heres an unusual fighting game. It seems to play much like VF2 or DOA.. id like to see an english translation hack of this one, theres not much text but all the character names and options are in japanese script... anyone ever give this one a try??

Raging in the Streets Team Andromeda's Avatar

I remember reading in the SEGA Saturn Mag (Japan) that is was in part made by Virtual Fighter II fans and Arcade players and was getting a little hype as a result ... Not a bad game, but there's plenty of better Vs fighters on the Saturn. Looks reallt nice and its features some crazy characters designs and moves
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
    one of the best 3D shooting games available
    Presented for your pleasure

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG Raging in the Streets Moirai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Team Andromeda View Post
    I remember reading in the SEGA Saturn Mag (Japan) that is was in part made by Virtual Fighter II fans and Arcade players and was getting a little hype as a result ... Not a bad game, but there's plenty of better Vs fighters on the Saturn. Looks reallt nice and its features some crazy characters designs and moves
    Man i wish there was a competative scene for old 3D fighters imagine anarchy in the nippon and fighting megamix tournaments ... :P id like to see how Anarchy In the Nippon looks when played at a high pro level..!

From a gameplay standpoint i find last bronx to be more fun than the virtua fighter sorta thing that nippon and megamix have tho...

Thread Information