Quantcast

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Translating Saturn Grandia

Raging in the Streets xelement5x's Avatar

Looking amazing man. Any chance you are going to put a disclaimer at the front saying "If you PAID for this you got ripped off!" kind of thing? I love see those on old fanslations.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarMist View Post
    A spine card is the hymen of a new game assuring its first owner that he is truly her one and only, and of a used game assuring its new owner that whilst she has been played with in the past that play has never been too careless or thorough.

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    Looking amazing man. Any chance you are going to put a disclaimer at the front saying "If you PAID for this you got ripped off!" kind of thing? I love see those on old fanslations.
    At the very least we have been discussing making some kind of SegaXtreme logo screen that we could easily drop into homebrew releases and patches like this. The idea came about due to the recent issues of people selling SegaXtreme homebrew/patch releases and other people's translation patches with no credit given. In some cases people who bought them have actually thought they were long lost prototypes from the 90s.

Nice work! Can't believe you've started and done this all by yourself...great job.
    Quote Originally Posted by j_factor View Post
    The Sega Saturn was God's gift to humanity. This is inarguable fact!
    Quote Originally Posted by llj View Post
    Count me as someone who never liked the Turbo/Hyper Fighting iterations of Street Fighter 2. The speed ups always struck me as too "Benny Hill".

Feedback Thread: http://www.sega-16.com/forum/showthr...ack&highlight=

Finally got around to putting this on my Rhea last night. Seems to fire up and work just fine so far. Will try to put some time into it soon.

Thread Information