Quantcast

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What anime or TV show are you watching thread

Raging in the Streets xelement5x's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SegataS View Post
    It sucked. They had pretty much no wrestling and it just takes place inside the hotel feeling claustrophobic and some Rocky Horror Picture show club or something. It went way too serious. Only positive is more Alison Brie nudity and for those into the male nudity, it has that as well. Whole season felt aimless. Like it experimenting. Mixed results for me. There are mayb2 2 episodes with wrestling and only one has gone any longer than 5 minutes. Eh, I guess Geena Davis tits are not bad for her age. Yeah sorry nudity is really all this season had lol
    I feel like you just described some seasons of GoT as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarMist View Post
    A spine card is the hymen of a new game assuring its first owner that he is truly her one and only, and of a used game assuring its new owner that whilst she has been played with in the past that play has never been too careless or thorough.

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

Life!? ... What console is that on?

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

Van Helsing

1991 "The Haunted" is a horror movie made for T.V.. It appears a VHS CBS Fox catalog might exist but otherwise this movie is extremely rare and unlikely to be found.

However, there does appear to be some vhs rips of low quality but even these are hard to come by.

There is finally one rip that seems to be very transparent and possibly the best quality that can be found of NTSC for this movie. It appears ripped from a digital "Encore TV" station. It has a flaw where the station logo shows on bottom right of screen but considering the high quality it's forgivable. You can also make out some analog artifacts from the broadcast analog master since the quality is so high. I don't think better quality is possible in NTSC.

High quality rip can sometimes be found on DVDr and usually has a low quality copy case label with a VHS catalog number from Fox Video (and Fox Video logo on front & back) and has some blue (the dvdr I got has high quality disc label). Low quality rip on DVDr usually doesn't show CBS Fox on case label and is mostly black with wavy letters of title in front of house (lightning next to house).

Couldn't match frame but think you can still make out difference.
    Low quality

High quality

This's the high quality "Encore T.V." rip copy I bought https://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-HAUNTED...gAAOSwX0db8f9Z
    Last edited by vexatious; 10-17-2019 at 04:40 AM. Reason: more information

Quote Originally Posted by vexatious View Post
    1991 "The Haunted" is a horror movie made for T.V.. It appears a VHS CBS Fox catalog might exist but otherwise this movie is extremely rare and unlikely to be found.

However, there does appear to be some vhs rips of low quality but even these are hard to come by.
    A few things:

1.) The supposed haunted house is about 5 minutes from my home in the next town over. I pass Chase Street quite often and many times have I wanted to go and snap some photos.
    2.) Around here it was news worthy during the mid 1980's and there was so much talk (much like Amityville) that it was a hoax and such but who knows. Recently I heard someone claim the Smurls admitted to making it up so who knows.
    3.) YT has a decent upload of it I recently watched.
    4.) One thing always bugging me is how they did not tell Kirkland the proper way to say Wilkes Barre as she says it right in the beginning of the film clearly as someone who never heard of it nor lived in the area. Just a pet peeve.

Ash Vs Evil Dead
    The Haunting of Hill House

Thread Information