Quantcast

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SEGA-16. 2018 is about over. What's your GOTY's?

End of line.. Hero of Algol gamevet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Orchid87 View Post
    This year was really poor for quality new releases IMO.
    We did get a physical copy of Sonic Mania Plus with new features and added characters.
    A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

Nonconformist Hedgehog-in-TrainingWCPO Agent EyeDeeNo76's Avatar

Gamevet I would like to thank you for your nominee for GOTY. Edit2: Sorry Gamevet it's not you but Ubisoft that's got me all worked up.

As it turns out I recently picked up FC5 Gold from the Uplay store on sale for use on Uplay BUT ran into an issue right off the bat of using a Logitech F710 Wireless Gamepad not working also as it turns out this is an known issue far and wide since release and if I took the time to look (bc why would I not) I could have avoided the game at all cost now it looks like I will need to battle Ubisoft support to get a refund and FC5 taken off my account.

Blindsided in the hopes of sitting down to be immersed in a new game by XInput compatibly issue of an AAA title in 2018?

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...r-Cry-5-Forums

https://steamcommunity.com/app/55252...4337788542663/

Edit: Yeah as you would expect I lost that battle.

I am still stunned that a AAA game of 2018 is not compatible with all XInput gamepads but Xbox One and DualShock 4 and the Logitech F710 will only work as
    DirectInput which means no vibration feedback and as I experience a large amount of analog stick dead zone making it chore to put a bead on things and to further the madness Ubisoft support was hinting to me to use Xpadder for the dead zone.
    For a AAA game released in 2018?

I also read that even for the ones that do except the above there are buttons that will not work when driving or piloting an aircraft.

Last edited by EyeDeeNo76; 12-23-2018 at 12:24 PM.

Thread Information