Quantcast

Thread: Where's My Remaster? Burning Rangers

Saturn Where's My Remaster? Burning Rangers

Visually, games from the dawn of the 3D era have not aged well, and with today's powerful consoles many older releases from that period have been remastered. A lot of Sega's early efforts are still awaiting their chance, so join us as we examine which titles we would like to see reborn with modern bells and whistles, starting with the Saturn classic Burning Rangers! Read the full article for more details.

16-bits is all he needs Master of Shinobi matteus's Avatar

Unfortunately the remaster is probably in the same place as the Panzer Dragoon Saga RPG... Source code wasn't backed up?

Elemental Master WCPO Agent GameUser-16-32-128's Avatar

I regret 100% selling this game back in early 2000s. I'd like to see a sequel to this series, but am worried that Sega themselves would send it out to some 3rd party nobody that would most likely add a heavy metal soundtrack, ugly character designs, awkward controls, and blood & gore.

Quote Originally Posted by GameUser-16-32-128 View Post
    I regret 100% selling this game back in early 2000s. I'd like to see a sequel to this series, but am worried that Sega themselves would send it out to some 3rd party nobody that would most likely add a heavy metal soundtrack, ugly character designs, awkward controls, and blood & gore.
    It's easier now than ever to emulate the game with MEDNAFEN. Though I will admit that the game is unbelievable, and I played it on console myself with a borrowed copy.
    Quote Originally Posted by j_factor View Post
    The Sega Saturn was God's gift to humanity. This is inarguable fact!
    Quote Originally Posted by llj View Post
    Count me as someone who never liked the Turbo/Hyper Fighting iterations of Street Fighter 2. The speed ups always struck me as too "Benny Hill".

Feedback Thread: http://www.sega-16.com/forum/showthr...ack&highlight=

Thread Information