Quantcast

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Vixen 357: Official Thread

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert nihilblack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis Knight View Post
    Just got my Vixen refund via PayPal.

Super strange. You miss one date and "shut down your publishing arm"? Okay...
    It's overdramatic! "Oh, no, we've missed the release date, shut down everything!" Come on, man up!

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher Stifu's Avatar

Regarding how to handle missed deadlines, there should be a fair middle ground between the SFT and WaterMelon ways.

I just checked their site and noticed ALL Mega Drive/Genesis games have been removed from the list of their games. So I guess they have been out-licensed already?

https://www.superfighter.com/index.html
    New user who wants access to the forum? PM Melf!

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One

This is a very sad news . Thanks for all the release you made in the past, especially for lesser know systems like the Lynx or your Supervision tribute website.

Like others, i'm surprised but the brutality of the news, but I can imagine that losing your manufacturer jeopardizes the whole publishing chain.
    Anyway, I hope you'll be able to start publishing games again in the future, and meanwhile i'll look forward your next games (I hope to see a SuperVision homebrew someday!)
    Download ROMs of my games: https://drludos.itch.io/
    Support my work and get access to betas and prototypes: https://www.patreon.com/drludos

Toejam is a wiener. Master of Shinobi SEGA-Jorge's Avatar

What a weird way to react to this situation. Hopefully, the games will be licensed and sold via other publishers.

Go Piko!

Nameless One

Quote Originally Posted by pikointeractive View Post
    Gley Lancer was sold by Columbus no? They have heavy distribution which is mainly through stores and third party. They sold (although SNES) Iron Commando and Gourmet Warrior reprints like over 3000 copies each pretty quickly.
    The reprint was all Japanese though, ie. no NTSC-U or PAL version made?

No chance you'll be picking up Vixen 357 from SFT then? Has the license gone to someone else? Would have thought they'd end up with you to be honest.
    Looking for a PAL disc only of Marko's Magic Football if you want to sell me one.

Quote Originally Posted by sashadarko View Post
    Hey, moustache fuck, if you still read this very thread. You're ARE speedy speedy Sonic, right?.

Outrunner

Id much rather Piko picked up the rights to a translated Star Cruiser than this to be honest. Although I half considered ordering Vixen 357 but the lack of plastic clamshell box was a deal breaker for me.

Im sorry to see SFT go as I had a lot of fun playing Beggar Prince and Star Odyssey.

Thread Information