Quantcast

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: The 2019 Haul Thread! Post your cool goodies!

The Gaming Gangsta Master of Shinobi profholt82's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BubsyFan1 View Post
    Ohh, nice. I went to a place like that a few years ago. I ended up being in the area again last year, and the place was out of business. I normally don't spend that much on a single game, but I'd pull the trigger on that for Zwei. You're not looking to trade it, are ya?
    Sorry, homie.
    I've actually been after PD Zwei for a while now. Sweet score on that Legend of Dragoon, that's a cool game.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher

No worries. Just thought it wouldn't hurt to put some feelers out there. I've been mildly interested in Legend of Dragoon for a while now. A buddy of mine got it when it came out wanted me to watch him play it, but I ended up not paying too much attention as he didn't want to listen to anything I had to say. What I did see looked interesting at the time, but I haven't looked into it at all since.

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

The first game is the only US version I have of the series. So playing Azure is tricky esp. Not so much on Zwei.

Life!? ... What console is that on?

Picked all this up over the last two weeks. All from a mix of goodwill, thrift stores, flea market and walmart clearance.

Diablo II expansion set $3 goodwill ( Still had gift wrapper on it and everything was mint so I suspected the keys were unused and sure enough I was able to register them on a battlenet account. Been playing this game the most since.
    Disney sports football $2 goodwill
    super smash bros melee $3 goodwill
    Castlevania $3 goodwill
    twisted metal 3 $3 goodwill
    Not pictured
    Fossil fighters DS $3 goodwill
    super punchout Wii $3 goodwill
    super mario sunshine gamecube disc only $3 gamecube
    super monkey ball 2 gamecube $3

Diablo reaper of souls expansion $3 walmart clearance
    Razer Black Widow ultimate gaming keyboard $11 these were 90% off original $110 marked $55 but rang up cheaper.
    Corsair Glaive gaming mouse $7 also 90% off original $70 marked $45 but rang up $7.00

Gameboy SP pearl blue AGS 101 $20 letgo
    Fire emblem 2 $5 letgo

ruiner pinball atari jaguar factory sealed $12 flea market

Gameboy SP radioshack battery replacement $2 shipped after a $3 ebay off promo plus the seller accepting a best offer. My official ones are fine but I mod and resell gameboys so always after quality batteries for cheap.

Then while at walmart I tried the claw machine for a dollar and won this SEGA sonic ball thing. It's official SEGA licensed.

Then today at the thrift store at the end of the day I found 6 of these cassette storage cases for $1 each. A few year ago I found better Napa brand ones that are deeper and can hang on the wall. I might have a contest to give one away on this site.

I have a 100 and a 30 Napa cassette box ( This are the best IMO) the lips are bigger for the games to sit in further. The other kind the advantage is it fully encloses and blocks UV and accidental spills etc. Regardless I plan on adding some retro protection. Stay tuned for my unsponsored review.

And my best find was these three N64 games from goodwill. They had a bundle with 14 games and system for $199.99. After some back and forth and almost passing it up I talked them down to $130 and I mainly only got it for one game snowboard kids 2. I knew I good recoup most of my money. I also did a label upgrade on pokemon stadium. Mine had no label at all, swapped it for the mint one before selling the bundle on ebay. I think it sold within 2 mins of the listing and I recouped all my funds expect $3 dollars. So paid about a buck each fees already calculated. I took these three out and I think swapped with a clayfighter, army men and another shovelware title that I forget.

Not really after shovelware any more. Going to be downgrading a lot of my genesis sports and N64 shovelware titles. I have no desire to play them nor collect them and they hold no monetary value so really shitty games just takes up valuable space.

Last edited by needler420; 06-17-2019 at 10:52 PM.

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-Training StandardDeluxe's Avatar

My most recent Megadrive purchases:

My only boxed original Super Famicom game; Im a loose cart man...

And these arrived a couple of days prior:

I got some new stuff... not actually any new games (content wise)

I will do some variation photo reviews in the coming days for four of these games, I believe.
    Sega Genesis Master Set Collector
    https://vgcollect.com/Tripredacus/gen

Raging in the Streets xelement5x's Avatar

Ebony and ivory live together in perfect harmony side by side in my video center, oh lord why can't we?

I had a black Sony 9" mini-trinitron and just found this cute 10" white Panasonic to match it. Had to take a picture to share, Sega Wondermega is for scale. Otherwise they just look like 2 TVs.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarMist View Post
    A spine card is the hymen of a new game assuring its first owner that he is truly her one and only, and of a used game assuring its new owner that whilst she has been played with in the past that play has never been too careless or thorough.

End of line.. Hero of Algol gamevet's Avatar

When my wife says it cute, I just tell her it's Cool.
    A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

Quote Originally Posted by SegataS View Post
    Looks neat.
    05/05/15

Road Rasher

Decided not to wait and see if the US version of Everspace happens (definitely will now, of course). PS2 game is Twinkle Star Sprites: La Petite Princesse.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post

I had a black Sony 9" mini-trinitron and just found this cute 10" white Panasonic to match it. Had to take a picture to share, Sega Wondermega is for scale. Otherwise they just look like 2 TVs.
    Nice! We have a bit of a TV thing in my house and got some new acquisitions recently. This almost makes me want to share as well.

I went thrifting recently and walked away with these:

And then I got these for my half of a trade with a friend:

Raging in the Streets Team Andromeda's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BubsyFan1 View Post
    Nice! We have a bit of a TV thing in my house and got some new acquisitions recently. This almost makes me want to share as well.

I went thrifting recently and walked away with these:

And then I got these for my half of a trade with a friend:

GunGriffon Blaze is ace.
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
    one of the best 3D shooting games available
    Presented for your pleasure

Thread Information