Quantcast

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2019 Haul Thread! Post your cool goodies!

The Gaming Gangsta Master of Shinobi profholt82's Avatar

I absolutely love my Mega SG. So lately I've been thinking about picking up a Super NT, great video comparison Matthews. The Gameboy difference is particularly impressive.

Rebel scum Shining Hero MrMatthews's Avatar

I actually deliberated for an entire weekend about whether I was going to get the Super NT or the Mega SG. I definitely plan on having both, but ultimately it was the ability to play GameBoy games with that picture quality that won me over. If the SG had the Game Gear adapter now, I would probably have opted for that one.

Road Rasher

Meromero Battle Royale Z ...it's a 3D arena fighting game like Power Stone.

My Master System Compendium backer kit came today!

Raging in the Streets xelement5x's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thierry Henry View Post
    The belt on that one was recently replaced, so I'm good there. Which model Twin Famicom do you have?
    I have the black one with red stripe and no turbos. It works really well otherwise and I got it very cheaply (like $20) along with a bundle of stuff several years ago so I can't complain.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarMist View Post
    A spine card is the hymen of a new game assuring its first owner that he is truly her one and only, and of a used game assuring its new owner that whilst she has been played with in the past that play has never been too careless or thorough.

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

Life!? ... What console is that on?

Raging in the Streets Thierry Henry's Avatar

3DO FZ-10 Video CD add-on.

Yeah, VCD isn't going to give you the best of quality.

One thing to note is that the VCD adaptor is region dependent when it comes to NTSC and PAL.
    As I found out a few years ago when I had first sought out one of these. An adaptor with an "FVPAL" chip will not work for VCD content on a US or JP 3DO.

It can also work on an FZ-1 system. You'd have to remove the adaptors shell to make it fit though.

Quote Originally Posted by soviet View Post
    We believe! SEGA Empire will live again! As the Jews re-established their Israel, GOD will never forget his people, SEGA will never forget her fans!

The Gaming Gangsta Master of Shinobi profholt82's Avatar

New games up in here.

End of line.. Hero of Algol gamevet's Avatar

I was hoping to get the blue camouflage PS4 controller, but the nearby Walmart didn't have it in stock. I settled for the dark blue controller, that is alright looking. I'm glad that Walmart is still selling these for $47. I also picked up this Wiimote charger while doing some work at a Gamestop. They had a few of these sitting in the back. I'm glad I got this, because my black Wiimote stopped working with batteries and seems to work just fine with these battery packs.

A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher

It was a really dry year for me as far as pickups were concerned, but then May happened. I got these from someone on letgo:

I only asked about a few of them, but the seller wouldn't separate anything, so I ended up buying it all. I'll try out more than I would have originally liked to buy, but I'm not attached to too many of these (DBZ, Inu Yasha... not my kind of anime) and some are duplicates. If anyone has any interest in anything, feel free to hit me up. (These two are sideways, which is annoying because the files are saved with them not sideways. The image hosting site I normally use is timing out, so I guess I'll settle for this.)

I got these from a couple of thrift stores:

Road Rasher

Uh, you might want to look up what that copy of MK3 goes for....if you're not aware.

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sidewinderl View Post
    Uh, you might want to look up what that copy of MK3 goes for....if you're not aware.
    It's only..................$1000.

Why? Why is it that much on PS1? You can get that game anywhere. WTF

Road Rasher

I guess people noticed that the jewel case version isn't particularly common. The most I can confirm it selling for (based on sold listings with feedback) is $600, but it potentially sold for as much as $900.

I will never understand why a slight variant of a label or case can go for hundreds and sometimes thousands more when it's the same game. Esp a port of a game on everything else under the sun. Glad I don't collect that way personally.

I said a grand because when I looked it up I got this. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Jewel-Case-...0AAOSwO7NcbtPK

End of line.. Hero of Algol gamevet's Avatar

I didn't realize that was originally a long box game for the PS1. I got rid of my copy after getting UMK3 on the Saturn.
    A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

Thread Information