Quantcast

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: The 2019 Haul Thread! Post your cool goodies!

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

Life!? ... What console is that on?

Quote Originally Posted by SegataS View Post
    You better stop posting pictures of games on top of a Dreamcast. People are going to start thinking you're a Sega fan!
    05/05/15

Raging in the Streets Team Andromeda's Avatar

Hopefully, people don't think I'm a Mega Drive fan or GOD forbid a Sonic and SEGA fan
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
    one of the best 3D shooting games available
    Presented for your pleasure

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    You better stop posting pictures of games on top of a Dreamcast. People are going to start thinking you're a Sega fan!
    Rofl. WHen Armed 7 on Dreamcast arrives in the mail I will take a pic of it on top of a Gamecube then. I will just need to wipe off years of dust :P

Life!? ... What console is that on?

The rest of my game pick up stacked on my old Master System
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

Megadrive

Quote Originally Posted by Team Andromeda View Post

Hopefully, people don't think I'm a Mega Drive fan or GOD forbid a Sonic and SEGA fan
    No no the way the joke works is you have to post pictures of games on a competitor's console!
    05/05/15

Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    No no the way the joke works is you have to post pictures of games on a competitor's console!
    NO, you missed the joke and irony of it all . Some said on here... I wasn't a SEGA Fan because I liked Mario over Sonic and Snes over the Mega Drive
    . So it's a nice joke to have SONIC and the Mega Drive in the same pic
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher

Quote Originally Posted by sidewinderl View Post
    Uh, you might want to look up what that copy of MK3 goes for....if you're not aware.
    Yeah, that was part of the reason I agreed to buy everything. I was hoping to give someone a good deal on it (relative to the market rate, anyway - not as good a deal as I was originally planning to give someone if the seller agreed to sell me only a few games). Someone who actually wants it, anyway. I haven't been able to find anyone who does yet.

I think it's kinda silly what people are willing to pay for it, but I'm not really one to talk. That copy of WarCraft II? Yeah, there's no way I'm getting rid of that. It's just too cool. It doesn't matter that I already have it for PC where it's vastly superior.

The Gaming Gangsta Master of Shinobi profholt82's Avatar

I'm out of town for a couple days, so naturally I did a little shopping when I had some free time today. Couldn't believe my luck on these two, both CIB and in very nice shape.

What's kind of funny is that anything Nintendo had a stupid price on it, like ebay bin plus 10%, but their Sega stuff was priced like it was 2009.

Got this for £20, shall be adding more games on it latter

Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

Raging in the Streets Thierry Henry's Avatar

Nice score, TA. Enjoy.

The latest BleemSync build has OTG support. And once you've updated that custom kernel, that OTG carries over to any USB stick that you might have AutoBleem on as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by soviet View Post
    We believe! SEGA Empire will live again! As the Jews re-established their Israel, GOD will never forget his people, SEGA will never forget her fans!

End of line.. Hero of Algol gamevet's Avatar

My sister-in-law asked me what PlayStation she should get for a poor family (4 kids) she knew in California. I directed her towards a 1TB Spider-Man bundle PS4 for $319. I decided that with 4 kids, they'd need at least another controller and at least a game that the kids could play together. So today, I noticed that Best Buy had a couple of Greatest Hits games selling for $10 and while I was there I got a PS4 controller for $40. I'm going to send the Blue PS4 controller I got last week (in place of the one I got today), along with the games and keep the camouflage controller.

I was working at Chase Banks today, and I had to wait on an employee to finish up with a client. So, I went ahead and dropped by the Game Stop next door. I picked up Steel Diver for $2, along with a cart only of Driller Drill Spirits for $3. There was a kid trying to sell his PS3 to the store. They offered him $25 credit or @$20 cash. He didn't have a driver's license, so they wouldn't buy it from him. He was sitting on his bike on the corner, so I decided to ask him what model of PS3 he had. I'd wanted a slim, since my 60GB PS3 would run way too hot while playing Gran Turnismo 6. I offered him $25 and he was telling me that he was trying to get money to replace the cracked screen on his phone. I feel bad that I only game him $25, I'd thought about giving him $30. I should have went back over there after I'd put it in the truck. I kind of felt bad for him. I cleaned it up, formatted the 300GB HDD and it runs pretty silent. I checked out his save files, and it appeared that the last time he'd even played a game was in December of last year, so I don't feel quite as bad about it.

A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

I recently got sealed copies of Xybots and Crystal Mines II for the Lynx, which I promptly opened and played. CM is cool, but I had a lot more fun with Xybots. I've really enjoyed my Lynx so far, but damn that old screen is bad. I need to get this system modded ASAP.

Collecting for this machine is nice, since the games are so cheap. I just ordered the following sealed games off eBay:

- Gates of Zendocon
    - Hydra
    - Kung Food
    - Todd's Adventures in Slime World

I also got 10 clear box protectors to keep the game boxes safe. One thing that kind of sucks about the Lynx is that the cartridges didn't come with a plastic case like Game Boy and Game Gear ones do. My cartridges are nekkid!

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher

Quote Originally Posted by profholt82 View Post

What's kind of funny is that anything Nintendo had a stupid price on it, like ebay bin plus 10%, but their Sega stuff was priced like it was 2009.
    Ohh, nice. I went to a place like that a few years ago. I ended up being in the area again last year, and the place was out of business. I normally don't spend that much on a single game, but I'd pull the trigger on that for Zwei. You're not looking to trade it, are ya?

I got these recently:

Superman 64 is a game I've wanted to try just because of how bad I've heard it is, and a friend of mine just gave it to me. I offered to trade for it, but she declined. I got Legend of Dragoon at a thrift store; when I first walked in, a reseller I recognized from the local flea market had a stack of 10 or so PS1 games he was buying, so I didn't think I'd find anything. This one was tucked away with the PC games though, so he must've missed it.

End of line.. Hero of Algol gamevet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    I recently got sealed copies of Xybots and Crystal Mines II for the Lynx, which I promptly opened and played. CM is cool, but I had a lot more fun with Xybots. I've really enjoyed my Lynx so far, but damn that old screen is bad. I need to get this system modded ASAP.

Collecting for this machine is nice, since the games are so cheap. I just ordered the following sealed games off eBay:

- Gates of Zendocon
    - Hydra
    - Kung Food
    - Todd's Adventures in Slime World

I also got 10 clear box protectors to keep the game boxes safe. One thing that kind of sucks about the Lynx is that the cartridges didn't come with a plastic case like Game Boy and Game Gear ones do. My cartridges are nekkid!
    Gates of Zendocon is pretty cool. I highly recommend Road Blasters for the Lynx. It’s an amazing arcade port. Zarlor mercenary is a pretty decent overhead shooter as well.
    A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

Thread Information