Quantcast

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Ghostbusters teaser trailer..may not be what you expect

Leslie Jones is already shitting on this because it's being made known that this movie will in no way have connection to the 2016 piece of shit film nobody liked.

She just needs to get over the fact that it was an awful movie.
    05/05/15

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingSports Talker troopa jr's Avatar

it will not be the same so many years later with new actors, but i will see it, same as i watched the 2016 female version

Rebel scum Shining Hero MrMatthews's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by troopa jr View Post
    it will not be the same so many years later with new actors...
    I imagine all three surviving Ghosbusters will make an appearance. Bill Murray looks half-dead already, so I don't know how much I even WANT to see him in another Ghostbusters film. I think the only one who could be of service to the plot would be Dan Aykroyd. Maybe Ernie Hudson will be mayor or something.

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

Rare they can make it work like Creed or Blade Runner 2049.

Life!? ... What console is that on?

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Drive Bowlsey View Post
    "It's the sort of thing Trump would do..." I like it already! Seriously though, why doesn't this dozy cow, and the millions like her, understand that the 2016 'Ghostbusters' reboot wasn't hated because it had an all female cast, it was hated because it was puerile, infantile and unfunny shite of the highest order.
    You should have seen the hate on Melissa McCarthy way before it came out. But yeah, liberal Hollywood. Jones needs to understand why her movie was ultimately a fucking flop. No way a movie like Ghostbusters 2016 needed a 144 million dollar budget. And the cast was very hit or miss depending on the projects they are in. I have no intention of seeing that movie unless I'm forced to. But it seemed destined to fail following backlash. I remember asswipe Patton Oswalt ripping James Rolfe (AVGN) for not wanting to see it. And that was right around when Oswalt lost his first wife.

The question is with this new one for next year. Will it actually come out or is it going to be delayed?

Road Rasher

I won't knock Ghostbusters '16 for the budget. That's a problem that extends way beyond just that movie. Studios think everything has to have a budget of $150 million. Evan freakin' Almighty had $175 million (Bruce only had 81), and that one was a rip-off of a made-for-TV Tony Danza movie that nobody remembers.

Master of Shinobi Crystalpepsifan's Avatar

I hope they bring back the original cast, but change the story so Egon gets killed and the guys bungle his ressurection, and Egon comes back as a zombie. Insert a cgi zombie Harold Ramis, record retard dialog for it and boom.

Wildside Expert EternalChampion's Avatar

It's been announced that Slimer is coming out as a transgender in the new one.

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EternalChampion View Post
    Nice try on fake news.

Life!? ... What console is that on?

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert

Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Leslie Jones is already shitting on this because it's being made known that this movie will in no way have connection to the 2016 piece of shit film nobody liked.

She just needs to get over the fact that it was an awful movie.
    A horribly unnecessary unfunny movie

Quote Originally Posted by EternalChampion View Post
    FTM or MTF? Cause if it's anything less than an MTF, demi, other-kin-sexual, I won't be able to stay erect. Let alone protest against pro patriarchy, pro Judeo-Christian allegorical male masturbation fantasies.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert

Quote Originally Posted by sull56ivan2010 View Post
    You should have seen the hate on Melissa McCarthy way before it came out. But yeah, liberal Hollywood. Jones needs to understand why her movie was ultimately a fucking flop. No way a movie like Ghostbusters 2016 needed a 144 million dollar budget. And the cast was very hit or miss depending on the projects they are in. I have no intention of seeing that movie unless I'm forced to. But it seemed destined to fail following backlash. I remember asswipe Patton Oswalt ripping James Rolfe (AVGN) for not wanting to see it. And that was right around when Oswalt lost his first wife.

The question is with this new one for next year. Will it actually come out or is it going to be delayed?
    I reluctantly saw it and barely cracked a smile at one joke. That was it.

Wildside Expert EternalChampion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crystalpepsifan View Post
    FTM or MTF? Cause if it's anything less than an MTF, demi, other-kin-sexual, I won't be able to stay erect. Let alone protest against pro patriarchy, pro Judeo-Christian allegorical male masturbation fantasies.
    All I know from the 90's is if you don't like it then that means you like it so you can't protest it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMatthews View Post
    There aren’t too many modern comedic actors that wouldn’t destroy a Ghostbusters movie.

Dan Akroyd and Bill Murray were pretty big names at the time. I THINK one of the roles was originally written for John Candy... not too many names bigger than his.
    Akroyd said one role was written for Belushi.

The SNL crybaby needs to understand the film she was in was crap and most want the abortion to be forever relegated to the bowels of hell.

Quote Originally Posted by JCU View Post
    Akroyd said one role was written for Belushi.

The SNL crybaby needs to understand the film she was in was crap and most want the abortion to be forever relegated to the bowels of hell.
    Never bothered seeing it, but more to the point; it was wholly unnecessary, crap or not, as is this future abortion.

Thread Information