Quantcast

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Never Forget.........The hot glue

Raging in the Streets Thunderblaze16's Avatar

No Never Forget.........The hot glue

Anyone know what ever happen to Drakon? He still modding with his special sauce?

Good times.

***Visualshock! Speedshock! Soundshock! Now is time to the 68000 heart on fire!***
    http://ban-game-4.gamewise.co/musha-metallic-uniframe-super-hybrid-armor_banner65-61867-full.jpeg

The legend lives.

Almost like Zoltor.

I've heard the name floating around, but I believe that's the first time I've seen his work and I thought it was a deliberate attempt at a joke until I did some googling. I find it hard to believe that a sane person would do that to more than a couple of units before he learned and improved. At my workplace I've had to teach new guys to do wiring, and so far most guys pick it up fairly quickly.

Now I understand why every now and then this forum gets a post from someone who wants help with learning to 'soddur', those people have probably seen Drakon's work and have assumed that its hard to mod a console.
    I had my ring penetrated on Takeshi's Castle.

The Cat in the Hat Hero of Algol NeoVamp's Avatar

Believe it or not he actually posted not too long ago in that Shit Modding Thread on ng.com trying to defend himself still.

He's just another worthless piece of crap who took advantage of people and their money.
    05/05/15

Do you have TP??? Raging in the Streets Cornholio857's Avatar

Jerbar.........Never Forget.........

The "custom" White-Out Neptune.

Mega Driver Hedgehog-in-TrainingWCPO Agent Gryson's Avatar

Can someone explain his rationale (however crazy) for doing that? Is it just wire management, or insulation, or what?

Master of Shinobi Crystalpepsifan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gryson View Post
    Can someone explain his rationale (however crazy) for doing that? Is it just wire management, or insulation, or what?
    He's a retard who doesn't know anything. I think he does it so no one will try and reverse engineer "his work".
    I can't tell if I'm more irritated with the ends of the zip ties not being cut off flush, or the glue. Either way, the only gun he should be using is a .45 ACP, in his mouth.

The Gaming Gangsta Master of Shinobi profholt82's Avatar

Mmm, the good old days. Make Sega-16 Great Again.

Yeah, he was just an idiot.

There's nothing wrong with being an idiot, but he was an egotistical one too and that was his downfall. That, and the hot glue.

Rebel scum Shining Hero MrMatthews's Avatar

Yeah, he was odd to communicate with. Whenever he responded to a post, he would post his response ABOVE the quoted post.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One

Oh Gawd! I've heard rumors, but this is the first time I've seen! That's an abomination.

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

Life!? ... What console is that on?

Ninetailed Noob Raging in the Streets KitsuneNight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gryson View Post
    neither
    he cant solder and knows he cant solder so he uses an industrial amount of hot glue to "secure" his work
    go on youtube and look up gametechus and voultar they both deal with bad modding work
    gametechus actually opens up two of drakons nes "mods"
    they are as spectacular as you imagine

anybody remember what he did to phonedorks av famicom ?
    melted half the lower case replaced it without saying a word and charged phonedork $400 for the "pleasure"
    phonedork had to fight tooth and nail to get so much as half a refund from what i recall

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Moham View Post
    I've heard the name floating around, but I believe that's the first time I've seen his work and I thought it was a deliberate attempt at a joke until I did some googling. I find it hard to believe that a sane person would do that to more than a couple of units before he learned and improved. At my workplace I've had to teach new guys to do wiring, and so far most guys pick it up fairly quickly.

Now I understand why every now and then this forum gets a post from someone who wants help with learning to 'soddur', those people have probably seen Drakon's work and have assumed that its hard to mod a console.
    dont forget his ego and insane pricetags
    Kitsune in a hat

The Best Genesis Master of Shinobi GohanX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Believe it or not he actually posted not too long ago in that Shit Modding Thread on ng.com trying to defend himself still.

He's just another worthless piece of crap who took advantage of people and their money.
    The best part was that most of the people who were critical of his work originally aren't even on the site anymore, so it's like he's yelling into the nothingness while most everyone else has forgotten about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by CMA Death Adder
    Recently I sold the majority of my 32X games for a measly 18 bucks. With it, I bought some tacos. Definitely a more pleasing choice.

Thread Information