Quantcast

Thread: free copies of Genesis games

(formerly known as 5233) Master of Shinobi Jeckidy's Avatar

Default free copies of Genesis games

Does anyone have any free copies of Genesis games, preferably Sonic 1 and 2 to send me in the mail so I can test out my new Minigen HD? I would like something that isn't sports or some crappy game as well if possible. Let me know what you have. I know Sonic 1 and 2 are dime-a-dozen even CIB.

Well I have both actually (Genesis ones)...they seem to work well, no issue. Maybe once or twice I had to do the whole blowing thing. I have them in extra because I might have purchased something in the past which happened to be sold with Sonic and Sonic 2 even though I had them already. They are loose though.

I have also a loose NBA Live 95 which I kind of rid of since I have NBA live 96 and I am more into NBA JAM

Video Game Modder Outrunner segasonicfan's Avatar

Hey Ill take NBA Live. Looking for bad games to convert into high quality repros

it's all yours (NBA Live is not bad...i mean not so bad). But living in europe, the shipping for you if you live in the US could be pricey. Aren't you better off buying a cheap truly bad game with a a real dirty tag cover or something?

Thread Information