Quantcast

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You're First Saturn Game

Raging in the Streets xelement5x's Avatar

Pretty sure the first I had was Panzer Dragoon. I got the system and unit from Funco (both used) and then got home and started playing.

Of note, I had a N64 before Saturn and would have gotten the Saturn instead of the N64 if they had more games in stock. There were like no games in stock when I tried to purchase it originally so I just went for the 64 and GoldenEye instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarMist View Post
    A spine card is the hymen of a new game assuring its first owner that he is truly her one and only, and of a used game assuring its new owner that whilst she has been played with in the past that play has never been too careless or thorough.

Elemental Master WCPO Agent GameUser-16-32-128's Avatar

I bought Guardian Heroes first, then Legend of Oasis, and finally the model 2 Saturn with demo pack-ins and VF2/Remix? (it's been so long!)

Quote Originally Posted by GameUser-16-32-128 View Post
    I bought Guardian Heroes first, then Legend of Oasis, and finally the model 2 Saturn with demo pack-ins and VF2/Remix? (it's been so long!)
    Were you a fan of Beyond Oasis? How do you think Legend compares?

Master of Shinobi Hidden_Darkness's Avatar

I got my Saturn on clearance in 1998 so by then the games were getting pretty cheap like around $5-$10 each, I remember getting these with my Saturn: Sonic Jam, Sonic R, Virtua Fighter Kids, Virtual On. It was the first game system I actually slowly payed off myself because of Walmart having layaway back then. A couple months later I ended up getting a Action Replay with a Japanese copy of Dragon Ball Z Legends for my birthday from a independent game store.

Thread Information