Quantcast

Thread: Sega Neptune modded model 1 and lots more awesome stuff for trade!

Default Sega Neptune modded model 1 and lots more awesome stuff for trade!

Hey guys,

I am wanting to trim down my collection of hardware and accessories drastically. I really am not looking for money.
    I want to trade for some games, but I am not closed to the idea of selling stuff. I just wanted to try here first.
    Below I will list what I am offering up and a few things I am hunting. I can provide further info and pics for anyone that is serious.

Here's what I have got:

Sega Genesis model 1 Neptune Mod, also region switch mod, the headphone jack has been routed behind the system as well.
    If you are unsure of what this means, the genesis has a 32x modded inside of it. The system uses a model 1 ac adapter and the model 2 av.
    This is bundled with a model 1 Sega CD and I will include a retrogamecave ac adapter that can power the whole setup with a single plug.
    This system was modded by our own member LastCallHall it is very superb. Its a great all in one package. If interested I have a rib Scart cable as well.

Genesis model 3

Genesis model 2 (3/4 motherboard revision)

Genesis model 1 (non high def graphics revision)

Sega CD model 1 (has a few scuff marks on the front right corner, but functions fine)

Sega Nomad with AA battery pack

Official Sega Genesis wireless IR controllers, with IR receiver

2 official six button genesis controllers

1 official three button genesis controller

I am looking for a few games in particular I will list below, but I am open to anything. If you are serious message me.
    I am looking for:

kolibri (32x)
    Zaxxon mother base 2000 (32x)
    Landstalker (genesis)
    Gargoyles (genesis)
    Trouble Shooter (genesis)
    Gain Ground (genesis)
    tent hyper stone heist (genesis)
    Crusader of Centy (genesis)
    Super Metroid (snes)
    Donkey Kong Country 1-3 (snes)
    super castlevania IV (snes)
    mickey mania (sega cd)
    time gal (Sega CD)
    revenge of the ninja (Sega CD)
    Earthworm Jim SE (sega cd)
    Astal (saturn)
    Dark Savior (Saturn)
    Die Hard arcade (Saturn)
    Zombie Revenge (DC)
    Shenmue 2 (DC)
    DoA 2 (DC)

Also I am wanting a working 32x unit. I don't need any cables for it.
    Also a super nt

I should have a spare 32x for sale. I actually have a few so I can test and double check them. Do you have games for trade? Neptune is cool but probably worth far more than the 32x and I don't see any other systems I need. PM me.
    Check out my review channel at GameFaqs here. Then feel free to leave feedback and comment here

Video Game Modder Outrunner segasonicfan's Avatar

I'm definitely interested in some of those systems. Do you have any pictures? Are you only interested in trading for what's on that list?

Yes I have pictures for anyone that is a serious inquiry. I am also looking for a sega sports Dreamcast, and numerous Sega Saturn, dreamcast, Sega CD, and genesis games. Iím really open to anything sega. I am also interested in snes games.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG Raging in the Streets Moirai's Avatar

post pics of inside of neptune

Quote Originally Posted by GreasyWolverine View Post
    Yes I have pictures for anyone that is a serious inquiry. I am also looking for a sega sports Dreamcast, and numerous Sega Saturn, dreamcast, Sega CD, and genesis games. Iím really open to anything sega. I am also interested in snes games.
    Most all sale and trade threads on forums require pictures to be posted. As someone with zero rep it doesn't look very good when you post looking for a large trade without pictures. If you want people to find you trustworthy, I would encourage you to at least post a couple images to let people know the items you advertise really exist.

Pictures also let people know if a serious inquiry is worth their time, since people look for items in a particular condition usually.

I do have a lot of Sega stuff I'd be willing to trade. If you have some pictures to share, I'd be more than willing to spend the time trying to come up with an offer.

Also usual trade rules are that the person with the lower rep ships first, would you be open to that? I have 17 years years feedback on Game Trading Zone and other places as well.

Iíll post pics later today after work then

Thats the Neptune. If anyone has any doubts on other items I will be happy to post pics, but there's no point in bogging this thread down with tons of pics.

So turns out my attachments did not work here is an Imgur link https://imgur.com/a/g37TTKI

Awesome thanks for the pics. Would you have any interest in trading some hardware towards a nice model 2 modchipped Sega Saturn? I have a lot of other stuff for sale as well, including a minty GBA SP, DS with R4 cart, some 360 jp Cave shmups and more: https://www.flickr.com/photos/158377...57704489397341

Raging in the Streets mrbigreddog's Avatar

Pmíd

SITE SUPERVILLAIN Outrunner Vector's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GreasyWolverine View Post
    So turns out my attachments did not work here is an Imgur link https://imgur.com/a/g37TTKI
    I couldn't see forum attachments only that link so thanks. VA3, awesome. I have a VA3 too, how much would you charge me so you can mod it like you did yours in picture? Looks great honestly, I never knew it could fit in model 1 case as I only usually see them in model 2 .. which makes me sad because of worse sound chip and imo model 1 is better looking. The model 1 genesis and sega cd with your 32x mod looks "right" imo.
    Last edited by Vector; 05-26-2019 at 06:12 AM.
    My Feedback : http://www.sega-16.com/forum/showthr...orman-feedback
    My Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKAhCCdRxXo
    Quote Originally Posted by axel View Post
    Is this guy the new forum villain? LOL
    They called me Mr. Glass =)

Thread Information