all the great info and footage..
    Keep up the fantastic work....

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Segadream View Post
    Great job!!!
    I dont even care about this one but I still enjoyed
    all the great info and footage..
    Keep up the fantastic work....
    That's great, thank you so much. Perhaps you could share my channel so it can can continue to grow?

Thank you

Raging in the Streets Team Andromeda's Avatar

Track and field is one of the best games ever made (still) me and my mate still play the Arcade game via emu on the OG XBox (no joke) . I love it and it was also the 1st game I remember hearing sampled speech, back in those days my school used to have Arcade games that one could play on your dinner break and Track and Field was always so popular. and led to so many of us buying Daley Thompson Decathlon on the ZX Spectrum (with was a complete ripp of the Konami game) I also loved ESPN Track and Field on the PS2, that was the 1st game to really show off the PS2 polygon advantage over the DC (for me) Also have to say SEGA's Decathlete is the best track and field game ever and one of my fav 2 player games ever made

Great channel btw
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
    one of the best 3D shooting games available
    Presented for your pleasure

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Team Andromeda View Post
    Track and field is one of the best games ever made (still) me and my mate still play the Arcade game via emu on the OG XBox (no joke) . I love it and it was also the 1st game I remember hearing sampled speech, back in those days my school used to have Arcade games that one could play on your dinner break and Track and Field was always so popular. and led to so many of us buying Daley Thompson Decathlon on the ZX Spectrum (with was a complete ripp of the Konami game) I also loved ESPN Track and Field on the PS2, that was the 1st game to really show off the PS2 polygon advantage over the DC (for me) Also have to say SEGA's Decathlete is the best track and field game ever and one of my fav 2 player games ever made

Great channel btw
    I agree 100% . It still Is one of the best multiplayer games around. I know it was one of the first games to feature speech but there were earlier Ones such as SINISTAR Which released a few months before in 1983. One of my favorites was international track and field on the Nintendo 64 and PS1. Sega's version was also really good. As far as track and field style games go you really can't mess up the formula. Thanks for the nice words about my channel

Raging in the Streets Team Andromeda's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by patmanqc View Post
    I agree 100% . It still Is one of the best multiplayer games around. I know it was one of the first games to feature speech but there were earlier Ones such as SINISTAR Which released a few months before in 1983. One of my favorites was international track and field on the Nintendo 64 and PS1. Sega's version was also really good. As far as track and field style games go you really can't mess up the formula. Thanks for the nice words about my channel
    Sinistar was never in the Arcades around me at the time. So my memories of Track and Field were not only was it a brilliant game but also the 1st time I had heard spoken speech in a videogame (and it was really good too) not long after my local Arcade got the Star Wars coin up and I got to hear more speech . Track and Field is still so playable even now, its just classic pick up and play game. Did you play Konami's follow up on the PS2 ESPN: Track and Field? That game was seriously great and so well made.

I'm hoping SEGA's new Olympics game, might recapture some of the Decathlete magic, but I doubt it
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
    one of the best 3D shooting games available
    Presented for your pleasure

Thread Information