Quantcast

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Panzer Dragoon Remake. Releases this year.

Raging in the Streets Thierry Henry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    You just said it wasn't there and now that a screenshot is showing that it is there, you're moving the goal posts.
    You've just conjured up an image for me of A Black Falcon.
    Quote Originally Posted by soviet View Post
    We believe! SEGA Empire will live again! As the Jews re-established their Israel, GOD will never forget his people, SEGA will never forget her fans!

Quote Originally Posted by Team Andromeda View Post
    I didn't say the Temple is gone, but the whole the sense of an 'ancient decaying civilisation' gone, 'Water reflections' are gone, the lovely 'Italian Gothic-like architecture' gone and replaced with something out of Triffids It seems to be running at 30 fps too, hell even the Saturn can beat that LOL :P
    This remake is made by a Polish company, if anyone’s an expert on ancient decaying civilizations...

Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    This remake is made by a Polish company, if anyone’s an expert on ancient decaying civilizations...
    I don't think it makes any difference where a team is based myself. AM#2 lovingly recreated Hong Kong and Ubisoft Montreal lovingly capture ancient Greece. It's more about the talent of the artists and if they're given the budget and time.
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
    one of the best 3D shooting games available
    Presented for your pleasure

Death Bringer Raging in the Streets Black_Tiger's Avatar

Here we go again...

I don't think it makes any difference where a team is based myself. AM#2 lovingly recreated Hong Kong and Ubisoft Montreal lovingly capture ancient Greece. It's more about the talent of the artists and if they're given the budget and time.

Oh dear Panzer Dragoon looks the horrid bastardised version from a Western developer I was expecting and dreading.
    Did like the look of Astral Chain mind that looked really cool, but thats about it.
    Sega-16 will never have another topic derailing hypocrite as consistent and frequent as TA.

Step 1: Vear off topic with an extreme opinion stated as fact.

Step 2: Dismiss rational responses backed by quantifiable facts by saying that his original argument is stupid, forgetting entirely who it came from.

Step 3: When hypocrisy is proven, pivot once again to some other random topic and ignore everything discussed up to that point.

Step 4: Repeat.
    Quote Originally Posted by year2kill06
    everyone knows nintendo is far way cooler than sega just face it nintendo has more better games and originals

Black_Tiger I dislike the whole new Art style, not just some temple and I really don't think it matters where a team is based, when trying to model historical or important content; Did AM#2 have to be Italian part of the Tifosi to make F355?, Ubisoft Montreal needed to be based in the middle east to try and capture the mood for Assassin's Creed? I don't think SEGA Japan was based in Europe either, not that it mattered for Pazner. Sorry you don't agree, think I'm winding you up, or think I'm going off topic, but last time I checked, this was a thread about Panzer Dragoon Remake? My forum name, may give away, how much I love, adore the series and the original developer...

I don't like the new look, or the new artwork, it's not a good look for the remake IMO (but I'm not the biggest fans of remakes per say) So Sorry, to have an opinion and a express a view on a game series, that I happen to love, cherish... and where the original Panzer Dragoon (the 1st game) is my most favourite game of all time, on any system.
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

I really feel like derailing every topic should be a warning. That's just me.

Life!? ... What console is that on?

WTF

TA, Let it go. You're doing that thing again where I have to maybe do my thing where I start planting a foot in asses if people don't start listening.

My boots are very rusty from lack of use so please don't make me have to polish it up by rubbing it around your rectum to a nice stinky shine.
    05/05/15

TA, Let it go. You're doing that thing again where I have to maybe do my thing where I start planting a foot in asses if people don't start listening.

My boots are very rusty from lack of use so please don't make me have to polish it up by rubbing it around your rectum to a nice stinky shine.
    I'm giving my views on a game and a IP I love, what's is is wrong or not right with that?. I'm a huge, fan of the series, the platform it was on (unllke so many here) and the developer (hence my name)
    Last edited by Team Andromeda; 06-14-2019 at 02:48 PM.
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

It looks okay but I think TA kinda has a point, scenery is too bright and rich which kinda misses the bleakness of the original.

I'm giving my views on a game and a IP I love, what's is is wrong or not right with that?. I'm a huge, fan of the series, the platform it was on (unllke so many here) and the developer (hence my name)

I'm fine with your views but you already said the same thing in the other thread. We all read this section. You don't have to rub salt in the wound.
    05/05/15

Just let them make the game.

This era of audience and creators interacting is very strange. Can you imagine how many complaints a masterpiece like PD would've gotten in preproduction from the general public?

-Not enough scenery
    -Boring soundtrack for an action game
    -Floor is water and not lava
    -Dragons don't exist
    -Why does guy sitting on dragon have gun if dragon is gun

etc.

These are all bone-headed complaints that completely ignore what PD was trying to do, like most of the complaints in this thread. That's like sitting behind Da Vinci as he's painting the Mona Lisa and saying "I think you should use more red."

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

7/10 Too much water-IGN

Life!? ... What console is that on?

I'm fine with your views but you already said the same thing in the other thread. We all read this section. You don't have to rub salt in the wound.
    I love the game, the IP and the old developer and dislike the new look.What I don't get is I get hate for pointing out some issues with Panzer remake in a Panzer thread, Yet people can slack off continually Sonic Team, the horrible look of Sonic Movie; like a joke, that keeps on giving.
    And I never I really never had you down as someone who was a fan of the Saturn, much less owned the Saturn Panzer Trilogy
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

Puyo

I love the game, the IP and the old developer and dislike the new look.What I don't get is I get hate for pointing out some issues with Panzer remake in a Panzer thread, Yet people can slack off continually Sonic Team, the horrible look of Sonic Movie; like a joke, that keeps on giving.
    And I never I really never had you down as someone who was a fan of the Saturn, much less owned the Saturn Panzer Trilogy
    That's fine but you should give it a chance instead of trying to burn it to the ground before you even play it. You did this with Streets of Rage 4 also. You're a SEGA fan which is fine but in the same breath you belittle Segata who's also a huge Dreamcast fan with crap about him being a Nintendo fanboy which makes no god damn sense.

It's giving me and several other people a headache so while I'm fine with you saying you don't like something it's another thing to repeat it over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over *Bernie St(l)ovar* over & over & over & over & over. Say what you want the 1st time but you don't have to take things off topic so much that other posters are getting annoyed by it.
    05/05/15

That's fine but you should give it a chance instead of trying to burn it to the ground before you even play it.
    Fine, if only people like you said the same about the matters like the Sonic Movie. A film no one has seen yet, but been panned on this board; no one ready to give the film any sort of chance and people expressing their hate on the new look and yet this is meant to be a SEGA board, Sonic SEGA's star IP no less. Not many here even talk up Sonic 3D games, much less the Sonic Team themself's . Many here look to vilify SEGA Japan, continually... repeat it over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over.

Play the game and be a little fair
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

Thread Information