Quantcast

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who still collects?

Nameless One

Quote Originally Posted by Legend77 View Post
    I've moved into other regions as well as the miscellaneous items as well. I feel I'm probably one of the few dedicated 32x collectors left.
    I collect 32X, have 13 games left to buy in PAL that are "attainable". Darxide, T-Mek, Primal Rage... I can't see myself ever obtaining or forking out for, so I have a reproduction set of those three (can clearly tell they are reproductions).

Collecting for multiple systems runs you thin so I try stick to a budget now, have just over 4,000 games complete in box in the library and I went crazy buying up things over the last 10 years. Pulled back now though and only try to buy games that are either a great deal/a steal, or games I must play when they arrive. This is across all Nintendo, PlayStation, Sega and XBox.

For Sega I'm stting at:
    SMS: 207 games
    SMD: 333 games
    32X: 19 games
    SMCD: 77 games
    Saturn: 140 games
    DC: 159 games

Intent is still a full PAL set, though there's no rush, figured if it takes a lifetime it takes a lifetime.

I used to collect for multiples, but as time has gone on I stuck to just one. Once I get most or all the 32X stuff I can, I will probably stop. Collecting takes a huge toll!
    I am Mr_32X

Thread Information