Quantcast

Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Mega-CD/Sega CD FPGA Optical Disc Emulator

Pulling of 6 year old posts is simply neurotic. This is like some guy called "Braintrash" on Assembler/Obscure Gamers forum, who went totally mental over Game Gear support on Mega SD, and how it was not referred to on the website. May well be the same person. But this hoopla over the 32X is almost as bad. Terra Onion are not claiming anything the device won't do.

SITE SUPERVILLAIN Outrunner Vector's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nihilblack View Post
    Hey, broken, just ignore that Vector guy. Most of us appreciate your contributions on this post.
    Why start reading and comprehending what I'm been typing since page 1 of this thread now I guess you are right. Lol. I already made my decision. If your grown men then make your own.
    My Feedback : http://www.sega-16.com/forum/showthr...orman-feedback
    My Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKAhCCdRxXo
    Quote Originally Posted by axel View Post
    Is this guy the new forum villain? LOL
    They called me Mr. Glass =)

Quote Originally Posted by Greg2600 View Post
    Pulling of 6 year old posts is simply neurotic. This is like some guy called "Braintrash" on Assembler/Obscure Gamers forum, who went totally mental over Game Gear support on Mega SD, and how it was not referred to on the website. May well be the same person. But this hoopla over the 32X is almost as bad. Terra Onion are not claiming anything the device won't do.
    Then dont bring it up for me but I bet some will. Why type you guys cant comprehend my posts anyway.

Training-in-Hedgehog Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert tokay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vector View Post
    Competition i$ good, e$p for "poor con$umer$".
    I don't get why you add $ in your sentence?
    Of course competition is good. It's what's making species evolve.
    Closer to us, it allows us to have better product (hopefully) at cheaper prices.

For the rest, I prefer to keep my opinion to myself. Goes back to what I wrote a little bit earlier

Q:
    Quote Originally Posted by tokay View Post
    I don't get why you add $ in your sentence?
    A:
    Of course competition is good. Closer to us, it allows us to have better product (hopefully) at cheaper price$.
    Also connects to his those who didnt have Neo Geo are poor comment. I'm poor too, so I bought a segacd2 for $79 and everdrive instead of a $280 clone one. Saved 100 and can still play night trap segacd32x game the clone fpga sega CD cart cant.

Like I said, reading comprehension went down the toilet the past decade which is why I dont feel the need to type or come here anymore. Any questions anyone had can be answered by simply reading, comprehending and thinking while reading my posts in this thread. Im done repeating myself or breaking down simple concepts and etc. It's only 20 pages. Have a good day, I will.

Quote Originally Posted by Barone View Post
    That's textbook Vector. Don't waste your time.
    Vector's posts only make sense in Vector's world.
    The good news Barone is we will both die. Hopefully you die before me. We all will die. Yes it's insane a product sent to paid advertisement/ review wasnt given more footnotes like nomad needs modding for this. Yes everyone in the world will see this thread and site faq after watching YouTube videos yup. Of course. Funny how broken or you didnt see I cant blame broken for YouTube reviewers 100%. Reading comprehension down the toilet confirmed.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher Stifu's Avatar

which is why I dont feel the need to type or come here anymore.
    Says the guy who just double posted. Or maybe my reading comprehension is bad too.

Have a good day, I will.
    It sure doesn't sound like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stifu View Post
    Says the guy who just double posted. Or maybe my reading comprehension is bad too.

It sure doesn't sound like it.
    It is I only posted to those replies nowhere else on this forum. Also I stated why should I type many times in many posts and slowly posted less and less lately. Enjoy your time before your deaths. Nothing I said has been negated. Fuck you all. Die slow and painfully. - insane bipolar nuetitic person

WCPO Agent

The good news Barone is we will both die. Hopefully you die before me.

Training-in-Hedgehog Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert tokay's Avatar

Q:

A:

Also connects to his those who didnt have Neo Geo are poor comment. I'm poor too, so I bought a segacd2 for $79 and everdrive instead of a $280 clone one. Saved 100 and can still play night trap segacd32x game the clone fpga sega CD cart cant.

Like I said, reading comprehension went down the toilet the past decade which is why I dont feel the need to type or come here anymore. Any questions anyone had can be answered by simply reading, comprehending and thinking while reading my posts in this thread. Im done repeating myself or breaking down simple concepts and etc. It's only 20 pages. Have a good day, I will.
    So you are basically complaining that Mega SD is over priced and are looking forward what Krikzz will deliver in the future, right?

If so there is no need to write things in a way one may think you are quite full of yourself and offensive.

Yes it's insane a product sent to paid advertisement/ review wasnt given more footnotes like nomad needs modding for this. Yes everyone in the world will see this thread and site faq after watching YouTube videos yup. Of course. Funny how broken or you didnt see I cant blame broken for YouTube reviewers 100%. Reading comprehension down the toilet confirmed.

Wait a minute. Are you accusing us of paying reviewers to “review our products” in the best possible light while leaving out details?

This borders on slander and completely false.

1. We freely sent early production units to Bob and MVG for their thoughts and feedback.
    2. We provided them with the manual so they would know all the details and any caveats of MegaSD. They both know about the Nomad needing a audio mod for cd audio.
    3. They decided what they wanted to talk about in their videos. We had ZERO influence on anything stated in either video and we didn’t preview either video before they were published.
    4. ZERO money or reimbursement of any kind is ever offered to anyone that we send a review product to. Period.
    5. We have published the manual in multiple locations, mentioned it in the announcement video and on our forum. We have even tweeted about it. If consumers don't want to educate themselves on a products features and specifications then that falls on them.
    Todd of Terraonion

Quote Originally Posted by broken View Post
    Wait a minute. Are you accusing us of paying reviewers to “review our products” in the best possible light while leaving out details?

This borders on slander and completely false.

1. We freely sent early production units to Bob and MVG for their thoughts and feedback.
    2. We provided them with the manual so they would know all the details and any caveats of MegaSD. They both know about the Nomad needing a audio mod for cd audio.
    3. They decided what they wanted to talk about in their videos. We had ZERO influence on anything stated in either video and we didn’t preview either video before they were published.
    4. ZERO money or reimbursement of any kind is ever offered to anyone that we send a review product to. Period.
    5. We have published the manual in multiple locations, mentioned it in the announcement video and on our forum. We have even tweeted about it. If consumers don't want to educate themselves on a products features and specifications then that falls on them.
    No but it's very commercial/ ad like. Not first person say its LIKE that in thread. Not first person to address your marketing either. What was wrong with your neo geo product at first?

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert nihilblack's Avatar

Hey, broken, is there any chance that you send John Linneman (the guy from Digital Foundry Retro) a review unit? That would be nice, I trust that guy.

Also, what are the exact measures for the thumbnails?

What was wrong with your neo geo product at first?
    ??

I have no idea what you are talking about. There is nothing wrong with it.

Quote Originally Posted by nihilblack View Post
    Hey, broken, is there any chance that you send John Linneman (the guy from Digital Foundry Retro) a review unit? That would be nice, I trust that guy.

Also, what are the exact measures for the thumbnails?

I believe we are sending him one.

I will have to look into the thumbnails details.
    Todd of Terraonion

Hero of Algol

The good news Barone is we will both die. Hopefully you die before me. We all will die. Yes it's insane a product sent to paid advertisement/ review wasnt given more footnotes like nomad needs modding for this. Yes everyone in the world will see this thread and site faq after watching YouTube videos yup. Of course. Funny how broken or you didnt see I cant blame broken for YouTube reviewers 100%. Reading comprehension down the toilet confirmed.
    Well, we both know you're a nut job who had been permabanned and then returned with an alt account.
    I understand that you're mentally unstable and incapable of proper textual communication, but, seriously, just shut the fuck up.

Thread Information