Quantcast

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Ultracore coming on cartridge!!

Road Rasher

Just received my copy from Stricly limited game, and im so happy that the game is not sealed with a shrinkwrap!! You cant tell if the game is new or not, because its not sealed, keeping games in the wrap is getting retarded, just play the damn game!

I also got one of my Strictly Limited Games copies. Does anyone know if it has one of those 5 volt regulator thingies (unlike the Columbus Circle releases, which has lead me to use my Everdrive instead)?

Also, I beat the game today. I have started writing the review for the site.
    New user who wants access to the forum? PM Melf!

Road Rasher

Quote Originally Posted by Zebbe View Post
    I also got one of my Strictly Limited Games copies. Does anyone know if it has one of those 5 volt regulator thingies (unlike the Columbus Circle releases, which has lead me to use my Everdrive instead)?

Also, I beat the game today. I have started writing the review for the site.
    Its a good game, but there is too much cheap death traps later in the game, i finished it on emulator

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One Pha's Avatar

I was able to observe a jacket made in a hurry on the SLG version, SLG is not a creative distributor that's, it's sad.
    An innovative game on md/gs ? I vote for.

I've played through most of the game now and I find that it starts off very fun but gets cheap towards the end. I'll probably finish the game eventually, but for now I only enjoy about the first half of the game.

But from a technical perspective I think its one of the most impressive games on the system. Its hard to believe a game so good was cancelled so late in development.

i really think that this game is VERY VERY Overhated !

its not good as the people want or dreamed, level design basic, visuals are very repetitive and you get bored to see the same assets and colors over all game,
    the pixel art is good and detailed but they created all the game assets thinking in the same base pallete to reuse colors, so everything uses the same brown, green and blue tones....
    the music makes also is not so good... anyway.. this overpriced cartigde is not for me...
    now i understand thats we dont´any good review of it out there

Visit my youtube channel Pyron's Lair
    Take here all my hacks made with love for all of us here
    Want to help me? Here is my Patreon!

Road Rasher

I really dig the soundtrack, one of my favorite for the system, its sounds like a c64 and megadrive at the same time! Graphics are good imo, the only thing bringing it down is the cheap deaths

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One Pha's Avatar

Would anyone be aware of access to the sound test (and to the stage select) if it exists ?
    An innovative game on md/gs ? I vote for.

Thread Information