Quantcast

Thread: Can I mirror something in Plutiedev?

Question Can I mirror something in Plutiedev?

Specifically this:
    https://www.sega-16.com/2006/07/inte...lmet-engineer/

I may look later if there's anything else regarding how the hardware was developed, but for now my focus is that (sidenote to self: finish cracking the Sega VR, though the article did certainly clean up some decisions, like why it only has two axes…). Also huuuh after reading that I'm not surprised Sega pulled the plug…

For reference of how a mirror looks like:
    https://plutiedev.com/mirror/project-md-3d-mirror

By the way, while I was writing down my copy I found two of the links are dead (thankfully there are Wayback Machine mirrors that were more or less recent for when the article went up):

Amusingly the one that says "Way Station" is still up (it links to an Amazon listing).

I'm not sure I understand why you need to mirror the article. Can't you link to it? Not copping an attitude, just not clear on how this works. I've never had someone mirror an article before!

Just in case, the whole idea of those mirrors is to act as a back-up. And I remember some years ago there was a period of time where the interviews were not available because the site was down, not to mention experiences of other sites being gone forever (and not necessarily archived, or when they're archived good luck realizing it's in the web archive since Google apparently completely ignores that in its searches).

I'm mostly focusing on mirroring stuff important to Mega Drive's history (e.g. how it was developed).

Thread Information